False false flag confirmed

Kremlin-bots on suicide watch.

chemical weapons containers, stored in the air base that US attacked tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xYM-yC0dtA
google.cl/search?q=fire protection suit&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW6oP4pJPTAhVIGZAKHdO-Bt4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=627
sputnikimages.com/en/site/gallery/index/id/3067735/context/{"q":"Voskresenskiy","field":"author","orientation":"all"}/
rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea
rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea/6.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at all those intact weapons.

proof that containers of this sort used for chemical weapons

That smoke is a 3d hologram!

PRAISE OUR GOD EMPEROR TRUMPPP!!!!

Comrades, where do we put these?
Comrade, move it to some open area next to active air field.

are just container, can be filled with anything.

Google image search comes up with Russian shit from 2015 you Jew motherfucker you. Fuck off with fake shit.

sure

>israel

He Dindu nuffin! He was good president! He purged jihadists every Sunday!

Those look like HIND rocket containers.

Kys

That 'just' means Russians are providing chemical weapons to Syria

HAHAHAHA. As if we'd believe a JEW!

That's weird, cause the airport is already functional again. I guess Syrians are immune to chemical agents? Also, go fuck yourself, kike-burg. Jew cunt

Kremlin shill, please go

Containers? sure. Filled with something bad? Probably. Proof of chemical attack? No

Told you fucking nigger faggots.

After all the pictures came out of the airbase damage, your false flag sensors should've been blaring.

Proofs that are not coming from the Russian MSM please

>israel
could be milk for all i know
No.
It doesn't.

google translate the article that poped up.
In short. the second pic is from chemical weapon destruction conducted by the russians.

The first pic is from the air base.

Make 2+2.

Rough translation from Russian: "Chemical weapons in Russia"

um it's well known bombs burn up all the cemical weapons

fuck off CIA

HOW BIG IS YOUR NOSE?

Oh, hey, those are Saddam's old WMD that the fucking left never acknowledged fucking existed.

>dangerous volatile chemical weapons
>left out in the sun
>in an area under heavy surveillance
>that was recently the target of missiles

Well i for one trust the jew without question.

>Chile
>All of a sudden in all Trump threads and making Trump threads

Who's actually shilling here? I can't be the only one noticing this.

Calculated and planned to the last detail muh proofs(((((oyyyy)))))

That pic looks staged as fuck
>look at the smoke in the back! Right after a fresh airstrike on our "chemical weapons" containers that are stored outside and not in a secure location!

>bomb chemical weapon store
>no chemical weapons are released into the area
>people just walk into the still-smoldering ruins and shoot selfies for twitter
GUYS ITS CHEMICAL WEAPONS WE SWEAR

That flag

Ignore kike threads, sage kike threads

bing, bing, bing, BONG-BONG-BONG-BONG-BONG

Oy gevalt!

i just have so much time at work.

You lying cunt

Assad signed agreement from the last time around, and was obligated to give up all his chemical weapons.

Plus the fact that the chemical attack was conducted from this base (allegedly) and the fact that chemical weapons on this base now confirmed. is probably as close as you can get a confirmation at this point that Assads side used the weapons.

your original image shows up in a russian article from 2016 jew

You're literally shilling though. For what purpose?

Syrian personel at the scene used special safety wear while repairing the base and extinguishing fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xYM-yC0dtA

> how many syrians does it take to load up a canister of sarin gas?

16. 2 to load it up, 2 to take pictures and film it, 14 to literally stand around and look extra Syrian for very real photos.

I'm glad independant investigators could provide us with evidence. Worked like a charm after WW2 aswell. Are you planning to write a book about their atrocities, schlomo?

why must kikes meddle in everything?

i just want to know the truth

Yes, and chemical weapons containers are going to be left in the open at a time when a raid not only happened but when advance warning of it was given.

I dont blame you for trying, after all, most of the world fell for the false flag operation of 24 hours ago.

>confirmed confirmation
this kike is still in training

Stupid Russians (Not the citizens but the FSB employees). Daily reminder that if Assad falls, Russia brakes into little nations (oblasts).

This is vital for "the family" (kremlin oligarchs) its to keep as top apex in a mobster gov or persecuted and jailed in a balkanized russia

Standard fire fighting kit, shill

Proofs that they're Russian supplied chemical weapons. Oh well time to pack it in boys, OP has proven the world is better in the hands of Jews like Kushner. Jews truly are smarter and better than us.

look like any fire protection suit
google.cl/search?q=fire protection suit&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW6oP4pJPTAhVIGZAKHdO-Bt4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=627

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
fuck you OP

You're a fucking kike. You should know you have zero credibility.
>inb4 muh 6 gorillion

It's funny seeing all of the posts angrily insisting that the stories about planes dropping chemicals are false.

there is little evidence that the syrian government did not perform the attack.

assad is a sociopath and has been doing fucked up shit for years.

does this justify trumps actions? i don't think so. especially not when trump campaigned on a nonintervention platform.

I actually respect you for admitting it was you. I know there aren't THAT many active Chile Trump supporting posters.

But user, shilling without sources or facts does not get you facts. However, I think we will learn more over the next few days. Enjoy your work

That's just a thumbnail that shows up on older articles because its a new photo.

I think it is a great idea to spill our blood to fight Israel's enemies. Let's get right to it.

Thanks for the kek you stupid jew.

It's called a flame-retardant suit you brain-retardant gypsy whore.

Notice how once shown proof of false hood the jew leaves

sounds legit

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Then click the link. show us what you see there Sergey.

Around Hebrews, check your news.

Let's rather call it projecting your own atrocities and crimes on the victims. That's what is opposed. Noone denies planes dropping chemicals in war zones

Do you really believe they would be anywhere near Sarin without respirators?

Oh fu-
>see OP's flag
Nevermind

good shit leaf

yeah, they were inspected and punctured by OPCW already.

That's why they're in the open.

i just don't believe to jews and i rather make my own investigation.

and nothing on their faces, hmm

You know that literally makes no sense.

>believing jews
>ever
Ya no thanks.

Sputnik News which is the Russian Government took this photo not even 24 hours ago.

sputnikimages.com/en/site/gallery/index/id/3067735/context/{"q":"Voskresenskiy","field":"author","orientation":"all"}/

As if I'm supposed to trust anything from op's kike mouth

that legitimately made me chuckle. if there was a chance one of these containers had chems in the lads will be in full CBRN kit. To be honest they'd just as likely just blow the whole fucking stockpile up. It's too dangerous.

Lol so true,

It's real:
rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea
Jews confirmed for smarter and better than us

>Photo taken in Israel.

>not planted
>Jizzrael flag

Idk you fucking kike, maybe on top of a Muslim family?

well. no you don't. keep sucking Putin's dick and thinking that if you are against your country it must be that you see that truth and redpilled AF

someone remembers how to use this?

Why do I see a giant dick made with red dots?

Who published these photos?

Why would Syria or Russia allow those pics to be taken or published?

You're not very good at being a kike. Neither is your VPN.

>Arab intelligence

Tip top maple kek

lol

When you look at older articles, newer ones appear near them so when you do a google image search, sometimes older articles show up first with a thumbnail link (see that the images are 160x100)

So are you saying the Russian government photo shopped those canisters in there?

No. It makes no sense since it's not the newest photo or featured on top. It's part of the set. It's from yesterday.

rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea/6.shtml

It's RIDF trying to put heat on Jews.

JIDF are our friends now. Fuck RIDF.

Retard, that's not how logic works. It's your job to prove that he DID preform the attack. There is zero proof. UN admitted that Syria got rid of ALL OF ITS CHEMICAL WEAPONS in 2013. How can a country use chemical weapons it doesn't have?

Confirmed fake. Sage and report