Shill overload

Is anybody really falling for all these anti-Trump shills over this Syria strike? Obviously it was a show of strength that shows he will take action straight on when necessary and just in time for his meeting with China about North Korea. Plus the remaining chemical weapons got destroyed in the process and no casualties. Pretty much a win win win. Even if Assad didn't order the chemical strike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just noise while they craft the next narrative now that they can't scream about Russians all day anymore

>doing what Hillary/McCain would have done is a win-win

Back to T_D

could not agree more

you're a bad troll. Trump killed so many in the millies

it was a good thing, shows he will do israel's bidding when they tell him to. based israel has your best interests in mind. dont lose hope fellow centipedes. i just donated $80 to trump someone match me!!!

>anti-Trump shills
god fucking damnit you are fucking retarded you stupid nigger
some people don't fucking want a war in Syria (and subsequently russia) that's literally why I voted trump, I don't fucking want WW3
now what's going on? He's doing shit in Syria
Just because people have dissenting opinions doesn't mean they're a fucking shill you inbred fuckface

You are the shill if you're supporting this shit.

shills have bee waiting to pounce on something like this

>you're a shill if you don't share my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
>he thinks Sup Forums is his trump circlejerk
KIKES BTFO

Hillary wouldnt have told the russians before bombing the space

fuck off reddit

You are the shill you faggot. How bout you fuck off back to CTR. We know what you look like by now you fucking shills are all the same.

FUCK JEWS AND FUCK ISRAEL. Nobody wants WW3 With Russia just so jews can have more jew gold. OP you are the fucking faggot shill

seriously hasn't been this bad ever since pussygate, I want them to get the FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, it's pathetic.
They're using the same old tactics.
They flood one or two threads as a show of force, to try to overwhelm any dissenters.
They don't have enough to overwhelm all threads though, and their shilling is way too obvious.
Are they still trying to do the divide and conquer tactic by trying to make us pick between Trump and Nat-Soc?
They were doing that shit all last night, and it was really obvious.
Watching them shill is like watching literal retards try to psychologically manipulate.

BS

Thanks for the bump, shill.

(((you)))

Jewloving trumpshills get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>anti-Trump shills

people can disagree with you without being part of a conspiracy.

...especially you user.

fuck off t_d newfag. this is not, and never will be trump's fan club. We are the real Sup Forums, YOU are just refugees.

Lol what war is it gonna cause? all it did was make any faggot that thinks they gonna do something should sit there bitch ass down. He isn't calling for regime change he just shutting shit down.

Thank you. Shills get out REEEEEEEe

Enjoy the 50 cents deposited in your shill accounts, maybe you can start a fund for your gender reassignment surgery. Dumb fucks

>Baby's first divide and conquer attempt
It's cute user.
I'm so demoralized, I'll never vote again.
That's what you're looking for, right?
AHAHAHAHAHA

>anti-Trump shills over this Syria strike?
this is the Sup Forums. We don't like 99% of the politicians and MSM who pushed for this. Trump is just one more pushover politician and deserves all the shit he's getting from us.
The media broke him, he needed to have his ego stroked after months of abuse, and so he turned on us.

>us
Oh yeah, you're totally us and not a shill.
We're buying it user, and we're totally against Trump now.
>The left thinks we read just the headlines, like they do

Serbia has a shitload of these shills lately
them, and that one dude in india that keeps posting that "clean out toilets" meme

it's getting sad now guys, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet

Thank fucking Christ somebody else noticed. Getting real tired of the Sharefags shit like "lel u stil suprt dump go 2 plebit XDDDDDD".

vote or don't, doesn't matter, both sides have been playing you retards for decades. The only difference between candidates is which jew's interests each one represents.

"we"

>Sup Forums acting like hillary wouldnt have done everything we hated up to this point, including the syria strike, in a heartbeat
Even though her HR is like 2 it'll still happen pretty fast

it never was about Trump, it's about triggering mainstream.

They're LARPing like they're these Machievellian masterminds subverting us.
Their arrogance and confirmation bias doesn't allow them to see that they're significantly dumber than us, though.
It's like when a little kid tries to manipulate them to give them something they want.
I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

>if you don't support treasonous actions in service of the kikes then you're a kike
Kill yourself

>Doesn't matter if you vote
>Stay home it's all hopeless anyway
HAHAHAHAHAHA
The entire establishment, including you fag shills, are actively working against him.
If he had the blessings of the Jew elites, then the media would be sucking his balls, and would have, throughout the entire election, too.
They certainly wouldn't have tried so hard to rig it for Hillary.

Reminds me of the election time shilling
What an awful time

>Omits all of the information that paints the entire picture of what happened last night
I see you shill.
Omitting information is always the first technique of the left.
It's their absolute favorite method of lying and manipulating.

shills who were shilling for months here found a pretty good spot to hit since it actually disturbed a good part of Trumps base but I would still be very skeptic until further resolutions come to light. People are jumping the gun, although I hope Trump knows what he is doing this seemed to be a bad move, but still I will wait for a few weeks before making my mind.

I'm not falling for it, I Love Trump and support him and his decisions. So far his administration is passing every test and trial with flying colors. Bunch of posers and spineless cucks jumping ship.

kys.

No it wasn't. It was always about furthering our goals.
The left is just trying to push that this was all just to trigger people, because to them, that's a great way to subvert us, and lessen our loyalty.
This entire exercise is so clearly an attempt to demoralize and divide and conquer.
But since it's being executed by absolute idiot leftists, it's as plain as day to see.

And nobody had a problem with obummer dropping an average of one bomb every 20 min for eight straight years. MAGA

They'd have put up a no fly zone, got a NATO coalition going and bombed the fuck out of all infrastructure until the country collapsed. Then they'd leave some weapons behind and pull out, promising to fix it, eventually.

"We came, we saw, he died"

I'm not anti-Trump but Trump did a total 180 in regard to this situation. He promised all of us repeatedly that he would stay out of Syria and Middle-eastern conflicts that don't involve us! He was talked into doing this within 24 hours by McCain and other globalist neocons.

It's worrying as fuck how easily he is talked into doing things. It shows that he is flippant and doesn't have a strong enough stance on foreign policy issues. What next will he be talked into doing?

>Trump warned Asaad and Putin ahead of time
>They're in on it
>Trump bombed empty area
This gets the left off his back about 'muh russia' because he displayed hostility toward them publicly.
It also communicates that he doesn't approve of this gas usage (false flag by the Jews)
What he did actually countered his opponents in a number of ways, and the left knows this, which is why the shills are here in force, to convince us that this brilliant move from Trump, somehow indicates that he's a neo-con.
They desperately want the public to see him as a Neo-con, because they know the public hates the Neo-cons.

No faggot, YOU are the shill. Shilling for reddit and shilling for a neo-con Israeli puppet.

You are not welcome on Sup Forums anymore.

This is also good to add.

there are no shills, it is all organic

All these shills don't realize the impact these missile have on the political world. The left is crumbling before our eyes, they don't know what to do. In 3 days Trump's support will grow 100 fold.

Are you forgetting that US have advisors on the ground and have been doing airstrikes for many years?

>Use their love of Hitler and Nazi's against them
>Divide the Trump camp and the Nat-Soc camp
>Conquer board, push leftist shilling
You're so subtle user.

are we at war? no? THEN SHUT THE FU K UP YOU STUPID MOOK

what was that bill Obama passed that allowed counter shilling of things that went against Americas interest? I think we are seeing that in action.

This
You're either brain-dead or a fanatic Trump worshiper if you can't see these are just you're usual Sup Forums users seeing

can't remember, but it passed mid dec. Also you're right, shareblu just hired 30 new employees wednesday. 2 days of training seems right

You realize most of us are actually Sup Forums posters who are upset over this right?

Of course you don't. You are T_D cancer that only started browsing Sup Forums in 2016

they'll get bored

the amount of Burger damage control is staggering.

>Is anybody really falling for all these anti-Trump shills over this Syria strike?
Nope, it's just another shill raid like with the bronies, and election night, and with the richard spencer nonsense.

They're mostly using automated bots and only posting once from each proxy in a thread. Also they never respond thoughtfully, it's just a bunch of prepared nonsense.

I really think it's funny though. They're still so ass-hurt.

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

AMERICA STRONK!!!

UPDATED. Sharyat AB works again:

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034

nice try vlad

oy vey

NOOO. We SUPPORT Russia and Trump being a Russian puppet would be the best possible thing ever.
Attacking Assad is always a bad thing no matter what.
Do you know where you are posting right now?

I just wanted to say, while I disagree with you the people who are calling you a shill are faggot's.

It's a proven fact time and time again that if you help rebels in the mid-east, terrorist cells are born.Whatever happened to "America First"?and really, why should we give a fuck about Syria? This was a huge fuckup on Trumps part. let's hope he can make it right somehow.

I read people talking similar points and I hope you're right. As I said, I will wait for further resolution. If this don't result in anything I'll still be supporting Trump (whatever this is worth coming from a huemonkey.)

please tell me you point of view on Murica's "powerful strike"

lol shill pls go back to discord and make better memes.