strawpoll.com/499cygd
strawpoll.com/yz75ews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fortunately 2 casualties
>fortunately

Fuck all this. Time to innawoods

Full on neocon. End of days is near.

>assad
implying its not the rebels again seeing how effective the first one was, expect to see it again.

fool me once

casualty ≠ death

i liked it better when they called it gas instead of chemical weapons but in all seriousness Saddam must go

(((((Roth)))))

Reminder that all trump did was knock over Assad's hot wheels collection like a white knight for the affront to his daughters moral compass.

Maybe you shouldn't have abolished conscription so you too would know what all these difficult words actually mean

Isn't it funny how well-informed they are but it took them years to find Osama or to publish 1 out of million dead children photos from Iraq/Afghanistan. Popular propaganda these days is ignorance to full truth.

Why do you care? Aren't they using these on terrorists?

>(((((Roth)))))

uhm guys? that my grandma's name, I always thought it's German.

It's funny how trump named the jew false flag bomb threats a few weeks ago, but he cannot see the false flags in Syria. Selective eye sight.

unless
>pic related

You make it sound like some people don't want WW3 to happen.

It's absolutely batty, right?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING REDDIT SHILLS

Oh wow, Trump better bomb Damascus right now.

We need to get rid of Assad ASAP!

Chill out kiddo, high school must be out.
I've never used jeddit

>Qaboon

I dunno...
>if I say motherfuckers people will take me seriously
>presents semi-coherent glorified opinions

Problem is that China will not give a single flying fuck about this whole thing.

Because jews stole a lot of german surnames.
Or my favorite is when they make shit up, like Charles Krauthammer.

>muh 3d chess

Probably not. But, if this scenario has any truth to it, it isn't bad timing for the attack--which killed no Russians.

Instant false flag. Just add Twitter.

the full sentence is saying "fortunately no deaths, only casualties" you complete waste of fucking space

well then ... let's wish it shallwe after all we have the power of kek now
Sup Forums has always been about happenings WWIII would be the ultimate happening

I trust mossad
we need greater israel

Eh, possible but doubtful. I've been on the 'trump is a jew-enabler' for a while.

He just rode the term America First.
Look at what it originally meant.
scrible.com/contentview/page/A4GI0400220MP3IH30S3C23G0G20402Q:262667253

>The three most important groups who have been pressing this country toward war are the British, the Jewish and the Roosevelt administration.
>Add to these the Communistic groups who were opposed to intervention until a few weeks ago, and I believe I have named the major war agitators in this country
>these war agitators comprise only a small minority of our people; but they control a tremendous influence

>more in link

>(((roth)))
The kikes are going full force yet again. Disgraceful. Sadly the kikes in Trumps ear will get him to do as they please.

Yee, and judging by their reaction they don't care too much. They pretty much literally used their packed line for whenever America actually does anything anywhere, they literally just followed their pre-written script again

And again, it doesn't make him look strong as much as it makes him look like an emotionally impulsive loose cannon who literally resorts to violence over pics of crying kids.

"When you kill innocent children, innocent babies — babies, little babies — with a chemical gas that is so lethal, people were shocked to hear what gas it was..."

"U.S. officials said the gas was likely chlorine, with TRACES of a nerve agent LIKE sarin," maybe.
apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc

>(((Israeli intel)))
You do know that we destabilized Syria for Israel's benefit, right?

>believing Al Qaeda propaganda AGAIN
nah, fuck off
alos Qaboon is under Government control

>tfw u skip entire investigation and bomb the shit out of any possible """evidence""" collection

HOW MANY TIMES WILL THE FUCKING GOYS FALL FOR THE SAME SCAMS IM SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT

This is how Trump falls.

this is genious; why doesnt every shithole country with a war right now false flag chemical attacks so america intervenes?

>That pic

Fucking hell RT just showed the same comparison half an hour ago

When will be be rid of these damn Trotskyite zionist Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k

I'm waiting to see the "evidence getting out". Until then Trump is a neocon to me

This, sooo much.
Fucking apostate.

Probably when we dissolve this disaster of a country...

What's amazing is the same false flag was tried in 2013. Back then Trump and everyone opposed sticking dick into Syria.

Oh but now, surrounded by kikes, now we have to do something.

ASSAD IS LITERALLY ADDICTED TO GASSING HIS OWN PEOPLE

SOMEBODY STOP THE MADMAN

Get back into your cuckshed.

Normies cracked this one minutes after the strike. Catch up, Sup Forums.

Reddit needs a holocaust

it was the most reasonable thing to do, you can't have the proliferation of chemical weapons go unchecked. We should absolutely not intervene further, but obliterating an air base send a pretty strong message, even the Russians are cowering, they've done nothing other than political posturing to distract from Medvedev.

rollin that we hit him again in 3-4 hours
syria.liveuamap.com/?zoom=8&ll=34.74161249883172,35.96374511718751

You've posted this twice already and I'll ask you again. How do I know you're not that shill account?

Well, perhaps he wanted them to know before he obliterated some Ivans and started WW3. Dumbasses.

You sound anti Trump. Go KYS. When it comes between Trump and ANY MUSLIM, always choose Trump or you are a shill. Therefor you are a fucking shill !!!

I'll gas you myself

He. Must. Be. Stopped.
At any cost.

It's an embarrassment now.

>BBRRRRRRAAAAAPPPP

2 casualties, no deaths?
What?

Assad not Trump* lol

Beats being a fucking Gypsy.

>le false flag meme

Mossad motto is

>by way of deception we shall wage war
aka
>we are professional liars

>(((isralei intel)))

I swear to God I hope this is the beginning of exterminating mudslides off of the face of the Earth.

They all need to be purged. Why is Russia sucking Muslim cocks?

China doesn't give a fuck about this you dumb fuck, the attack didn't even damage the runway, it's fully operational.

(((Mossad)))

>tfw I finally just finished my solo backwoods camping / bug out kit

Finally I can fulfill my dream of dying by exposure to the elements to spite modern humanity

greetings shill. we've been with based assad for years before trump announced he was running

RT last night reported 14 planes were destroyed, kiddo.

>USA destroys Assads chemical weapons in 2014
>Assad has chemical weapons to use on his people
Which is it?
You can't have it both ways libtards.
This is such a transparent false flag, and all the anti-trump libtards are now foaming at the mouth in support of him attacking the middle east.

based Assad never had near the level of support as based Trump
he is a disposable hero of Sup Forums in comparison

Casualties ≠ fortunate

So why the fuck do you support Trump killing christians?
Assad is killing muslims. Trump should support him.

Me too

>Sup Forums
>not wanting the death of every muslim

Who do you think you're kidding faggot. When has /pol ever supported muslims ? Pol hates muslims even more than niggers and jews. Go fuck your self retard.

It could just be that the USA destroyed most of Assads chemical weapons in 2014 and there were still hidden stockpiles that we never found.

It could also be that more weapons were produced/imported since then.

Not saying that either of those were the case, but they're both possibilities.

Technically Trump first announced that he was running back in 2000.

This.
I don't understand how people are so gung ho to just start bombing people at the very first accusation.
>HUR DUR TURMP HAS TO BE STORKN
Do you want the police to just shoot you dead the moment you ex-wife says you hit her?
Fuck this bullshit.
Do the investigation, and if it turns out it was Assad, so fucking what?
As long as he isn't gassing people in other countries I literally could not care less.

Like clockwork, this is the very post I made last night and no one had an answer for it.
Start arming muh rebels.

and if trump attacks syria, they will attack israel. i like the position we're in right now

Doesn't work like that, goy.

I've come to realize the kikes hate Germany quite literally because they ain't Germany.
>Assmad at how Germany was the world superpower
>Take German names
>Rip off natsoc with Israel
>Literally develop fight jets (Nazis pioneered)
>Frame Germany
>Assblasted the 'chosen people' were made into their little bitch in concentration camps
>Mad af they didn't achieve what Germany did
Kikes are an unoriginal and greedy lot of inbreds

trump is saudi puppet

saudis are building mosques all over europe and exporting radical teachings

and trump is kissing their asses

>Trump killing christians
WUT? You hit you head on something I think.

>Assad is killing muslims
>Thinking that the muslims that support Assad would not attack europe and america in the same way as all other muslims.

Yeah, so? He's still a muslim. Or is he """moderate"""?

What's more, I remember people saying we had to kill Saddam beacuase he was torturing people, but you know what?
With the level of shit that ISIS gets up to I can honestly say, I get it.
Those fuckers only understand one thing: Force.
And if Saddam torturing ISIS rebels in his own country keeps the rest of the world safe, then I can fucking live with that.
The rest of us can choose not to visit that country and live our lives in peace.
Now we have ISIS taking over the region and flooding into europe.
Thanks for that. (also to our politicians who played a part in that)

Always do the opposite of what CIA and Mossad say.

>backfire
How do they know chaos wasn't the intention?

Out of curiosity...
strawpoll.com/499cygd
strawpoll.com/yz75ews

Unless doing the opposite is exactly what they want you to do in the first place. Seriously almost like a Xanatos gambit when it comes to dealing with the deep state.

We got Bush back. What a joke!

Who the fuck wastes munitions on runways anymore? They can be repaired in hours.

>hatetrump1.png
You might as well post the rest of them if you're gonna post one of them.

>past 7 days

kys

>ww3 was not the objective
normies need to fuck off

stop being a disgusting homeless gypsy, then we can talk

>trump is hitler
>trump is a russian stooge
>trump is bush

jesus make up your fucking minds.

2015-2016: Dont vote for drumpf he will start ww3

2017: why didnt drumpf blow up russia we want ww3

LETS GO BOYS!!!

iran is secular and even whiter than the joos. they are okay. after this they are going to be full on islamic. thanks trump.