Makes you think

makes you think

>my sides exploted

edgy alone is not funny. just a friendly tip for next time ole

when you welcome refugee, make sure you teach them how to drive a truck.

Good. Fuck them, they all deserve death. Not just death but death by high speed lorry. Kek confirms.

>lorry
UK confirmed

DAT sexy split

Fuuuug

You fucking deserve it hahaha

you should read>edgy alone is not funny

gotta be more creative.

Truly drives you to ponder.

Here comes the feefee police, muh sensitivity. Shut the fuck up sven that attitude got you in this mess in the first place

just gave you a friendly tip neighbor

fuck off cuckden

Swedish parasite, glad I'll live to see your race go extinct

happy to be of service

kek

there really isnt any hope left for europe
mediterranean union when?

>cheering for the death of white nations
you just outed yourself as kike scum

Friendly reminder, that dude does NOT speak for all swedish people
Many are far from surprised that this has happened and pretty damn mad about it, OPs pic shows exactly why its useless to feel hate towards this because of cucks and retards who welcome people in who are only out to cause pain, misery and death

Fuuuuuggg...

>Friendly reminder, that dude does NOT speak for all swedish people
You're a minority in your country full of cucks and shitskins. You're a dead man walking at this point

holy shit. snapchat says "looks like someone's not going to work on Monday"

Oh i know

I was just checking a youtube video about the terrorist attack and i saw a comment from some swede saying "Sweden has never been safer" parroting exactly the same type of nonsense i expected

Point was these people are not standing without opposition, there are some of us who still are able to think and reason within the country

But please, feel free to bash the cucks. They voted for this shit and now they are getting it

yep, kinda weird to write on a snap like that

>riding an airplane is safer than walking

yeah unless the airplane is aiming at a mountain.

hate that shit logic. stay strong brother

Well, it's not wrong.

You sold out your own race, I'm just hoping that when you people go extinct, white countries will learn and save themselves. So hurry up and die if you wanna save other countries

Story?

Fucking moron

idk but there is a video about this

Ha ha. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold public office.

Give up, come home, you're country is full of cucks and traitors. Make us more than 56% we need you and your ilk.

I'd advice you to move to Finland but we're probably too subhuman for you, so enjoy watching your brethren commit suicide.

>assumes that we are actually laughing at this