So... it's this disgsuting snake with her Jew husband who wraps her senile father around her finger?

So... it's this disgsuting snake with her Jew husband who wraps her senile father around her finger?

And also neocons like McCane who just said on CNN five seconds ago he and other neocons literally talked Trump into it (give best advice).

U mad Achmed?

world is ruled by Satan

Why is Trump even talking with that warmongering senile neocon shill faggot? Fuck this gay Earth

I'm fine with the world being destroyed by an attractive woman, as long as it brings her sexual it's okay if everyone dies.

Yes.

She has got to go.

>tfw our oldest story is a warning about the eternal Jewess

>daddy daddy daddy please bomb assad
>daddy daddy daddy those poor children please bomb him

Nepotism ruins everything.

pretty much

The only people still supporting Trump are shills. Everyone else is regretting their vote after last night's stunt.

He makes good Chips?

>YES my lord! They Syrians must be bombed for their crimes against humanity! They brought this upon themselves!

I called this as soon as I learned she pushed Flynn.

Trump is the senile one

Kikes and nepotism. A recipe for disaster.

:^(

waste of spuds.

someone post her cute wbem,i want to fap

*blocks your path*

......she could wrap around my finger....ifyaknowatimeen?

This is half the problem, Trump has very few allies in office. Most of them are opportunists. It's clear he's unsatisfied with his current line up.

So when EVERYONE, allies and enemies, are telling him Asshat used chemical weapons how the fuck can he refuse to do something?

It's 4D chess man. You're a mere mortal, don't even try to understand.

This is really fucked up...Jews are in every high position in America....both Clinton and Trump let their daughters marry Jews and ended up with Jewish heirs....
Such shame Ron Paul was not elected in 2012...

careful jared

Basically.

I want to lick Ivankas zionist feet like the good goy i am. Everytime i see her i just think about what her shoes smell like after a long day.

Look at me.

I am your president now.

I don't know why we are all so angry about him blowing the hell out of a airbase, he has used gas in the past and he will again in the future.

Cool but keep in mind she actually looks like 5/10 shit and you basically just like the plastic in her face.

but think of the chickens

Even CNN retards just said gas isn't as fatal as normal barrel bombs. This is war. What do you expect him to do?

And again, the last gas attack most definitely was a false flag.

Not to mention that provoking WWIII is never a good idea.

pence looks like a damn serf here

i just noticed he looks so subhuman

>Disgusting snake
She seems cute
>German women for comparison