You guys are all about genocide until it happens

>islam is evil it needs to be ended
>islamic leader of islamic country in the middle of an islamic civil war may have used chemical weapons
>missiles fired at runway
>TRUMP BETRAYED US I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PUT UP A SHOW OF FORCE AGAINST AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WITH AN ISLAMIC LEADER

Are you cunts fucking serious?

>Trump bombs a secular leader fighting ISIS
>xD guys don't worry GOD EMPEROR mirite 9999D interdimensional space basket weaving

Assad is secular. Fuck off, you nigger. And take your "centipede" faggots with you.

neck yourself retard

TL;DR version of your post

>Trump extends the migrant crisis

this, unironically.
you can really seperate the wheat from the chaff with these recent events.
T_D kids are the bootlickers, old Sup Forums are the ones who realize trump is just obeying another zionist agenda.

embarrassing to see how far this place has fallen.

>tfw u skip over the investigation and go straight to bombing the shit out of all the """evidence"""

Fuck the kikes, and fuck you.

Because pol is mostly decent people with a dark sense of humor

>secular leader

He's literally a Muslim.

>islamic leader of islamic country
This is how I know you are retarded.
The rebels are Islamists. Assad is secular. Remove Assad and all that's left are Islamists. Assad is the only reason there are still Christians in Syria. Without him they'd all be dead.

>idk what secular means

>>TRUMP BETRAYED US I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PUT UP A SHOW OF FORCE AGAINST AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WITH AN ISLAMIC LEADER
Fuck off libshits, the only thing Trump did wrong was fire tomahawks rather than nukes.
Flatten the fuckers.
>Because pol is mostly decent people with a dark sense of humor
This is code for leftist jew cock suckers.

You're right.
It should have been 59 nukes, evenly distributed from Cairo to Bangladesh.

Ok Drumpf - first lgbt president. Thanks for finally stepping up in syria btw, you're a real mensch. Allah Akbar.

>assad
>islamic

Why do you even try?

"Waaaah my Muslim got his runway bombed but please believe me I think islam is evil!"

>sunnis spread terror and blight
>bomb secular alawites, christians and druze.
>support sunni terrorists

>gee guys i thought you wanted to genocide the people you have been trying to save from ISIS

Kike

Its Putin Bots going Berserk.

Like actually red blooded Americas give a fuck about some 3rd world Muslim Dictator.

Assad I said a Baa'thist.

>wahh I'm a newfag that doesn't know how to greentext and I'm too stupid to understand anything about politics around the world
Try being less of a retard.

pislam will be destroyed and globalist kikes will fallow you wont belive how many ppl here on trump side (may be a lil less after the siria bombing) and im 100% sure the bombing of the air feald was his move on the chess board and by large pic those who renounce him will come back.

the west is the best!

Oh, you don't have an answer then.

>believes there is such a thing as a secular muslim

All muslims need to be cleansed from this world.

There is no such thing as a good muslim

They are a tumor which must be cut out.

Fuck Assad. Fuck the Opposition. Fuck ISIS. Give Syria back the French and while they're at it support the Kurds for once.

It doesnt mean what you think it means, that's for sure.

MUH ALAWITE SECULARISM

You clearly have no idea what is going on. We JUST did this in 2011 with Libya and in 2003 with Iraq- that's less than 15 fucking years. Yet here we are AGAIN to remove a secular leader from mudshit terrorist land over an obvious false flag attack by the "moderate" rebels (who would benefit from western intervention). Can I ask you how Libya and Iraq have turned out today? Maybe people realize that this is just a bad idea and see that Trump has outed himself as a jew controlled neocon.

But assad is the only one protecting christians down there you moron neocon cocksucker kike.
Trump should have glassed either EVERYTHING down there or just isis.
But this is bullshit

Not wanting to get bogged down in another ME quagmire that will see the return of the left to power, ya dope.

You tell them OP

Assad had to go! He threatened americas best ally ever, Israel. Obviously American taxpayers should support another bullshit proxy war to help destabilize the middle east!

To your complete bullshit? Do you really think there are secular muslims? That somehow THESE muslims are different?

Are there good jews? Are there Indians that shit in a toilet? You're fucking retarded.

Come back when he nukes Mecca you Drumpfcuck.
Assad is more based than Drumpf can ever be

It doesn't matter..if you gove this bullshit weight soon every muslim is secular...

Also...every christian from syria i met asked me if we are retarded that wr also take the syrian muslims they never talked about different versions of muslim..only western people who defend islam use this different words for the same shit...

It is just another way to say oh noo the are the good muslims..
There are no good muslims..or communists...and no one on /pol talks like that.. you can stick your secular bullshut in your ass and fuck off normie

>the only thing Trump did wrong was fire tomahawks rather than nukes.
topkek this is the only acceptable answer

We bombed a single runway in Iraq and Libya? Compelling argument, tell me more about how 59 tomahawks are comparable to land wars.

I guess when Trump stated that CHRISTIAN REFUGEES WOULD BE GIVEN EXTRADITED TREATMENT he was really just making it up.

Or are you purposefully leaving that out?

Are you a Muslim? You lie like one.

The alternative is much, much worse.

Without Assad, the sandniggers will remain in a constant state of warfare. That will ensure more sandniggers migrating to Europe, swamping white countries with more worthless sandniggers who would've been perfectly content living in a mudshit desert with a stable sandnigger dictator.

See: Libya.

yes! this you fucking shills is the real /pol !
never side with muslims !
never side with communists !
We should glass them instead even arguing.

Because Assad = Islam? Fucking moron. Assad is one of the few decent leaders in the middle east.

Fuck, actually maybe the only one.

He should have flattened everything over there. Yet, peppering a runway with missiles is just too fucking much for those that pretend here.

Literally a bunch of fake horse shit.

"DEUS VULT EXCEPT NOT REALLY HA HA JUST KIDDING GUYS"

>islamic leader of islamic country in the middle of an islamic civil war
Against religious extremists who oppose his mostly secular regime.

Now fuck off.

They're seriously shilling and trying to divide and conquer us, but nothing else really.

The white house is now in opposition to Assad, just as (((they))) want. I hope all this turns out to be is a single bombing, though I doubt that seriously and now the support for "moderates" will increase. We will wait and see, but Trump has just signaled to Israel that he will do whatever they want.

Fuck off to reddit you neocon zionist cocksucker.

>decent leader
>Muslim

Pick one.

>leader of irrelevant shithole in the Middle East falsely accused of having chemical weapons
> president acts on that false intelligence, racks up trillions of dollars in debt
>later comes out that it was all orchestrated by Jews to protect Israel.

Welcome to Iraq in 2003 you fucking retard. Are you burgers just going to fall for the same story every 10 years until you go bankrupt?

>the whit house is now in opposition to Assad
>rex tillerson released a report saying the bombing was strictly a response to the use of chemical weapons and the US stance towards Syria has not changed aside from that
HMM

So you don't actually have an argument against me. Neat.

I'm a libertarian. Nice try sweetie.

>Sup Forums is one person

this fucking meme needs to stop. it's a collective of many different people.

>Believing a moderate Shia Muslim is anywhere near as bad as the Sunni Hardliners that Trump hosted at the White House

Assad isn't muslim you fucking moron.

Kill yourself retard.

He is a Shia Muslim.

>a "pede" doesn't know history
really your time is at an end here you must go sooner or later

You're confusing us with all the newfags on here.

nice bait really shown your true colors here

Assad is not Islamic.

ISIS has used sarin gas over 50 times.

Attacking Assad helps ISIS.

Trump used to say we shouldn't get involved in Syria. He was right, it's none of our business. No more wars.

>Tillerson literally says assad is responsible
>says steps are underway to form a coalition to remove assad from power
HMMMMMMMMM probably 9,000,000D backgammon or something, right?

>bitches about muslim immigration and terrorism
>muslims are a threat to the west
>wants to crusade and kill muslims

>bitches and moans when the president takes the fight to isis and also lobs 59 missiles into some muslim shit hole.

Assad is fighting ISIS. Its moronic to attack the person who has killed the most jihadis. Arab countries with strong leaders prevents those countries turning chaotic and leading them to come here and giving more power to terrorist groups that attack us. This is an 18+ website.

but he didn't take the fight to ISIS, he took the fight to Assad, who is in opposition to ISIS

>because muslim = terrorist ? fucking normie. not all muslims who are here want sharia or are terrorists !
that is what you meant ..you just used other words..but that is where you are coming from.
and you are wrong..islam is always bad.
did you even really looked into assad WHO he is and what he did in his life that you even know why the fuck you are supporting him at all and why you are not ok with it that your country as the stronger just takes its stuff to make your life more comfortable in the end ?
Because of faggots like you they cant just fuck their enemys up like back in the days and the fucking story would take a few days and really..everyone would be dead and thats it..no instead of faggots like you they have to watch for their enemys and be fair because you retards protest against them and all that shit.
I mean..how fucking stupid is that.without faggots like you ALL THIS PROBLEM IN THE WORLD would already be completely solved there would be no problem with islam or whatever and all of that would be...also in your favor at the end of day..and you pretentious little smug could read about it in your iphone while you sot at starbucks..

We don't want war in Syria. It's none of our business.

Trump campaigned on leaving Assad alone and stopping refugees. He lied and has done neither.

>he hit an empty airfield therefore created more migrants

Shills arguments make absolutely zero sense

Islam needs to be ended IN THE WEST.

>implying this bombing was about genociding Muzz anyway

see
If sandniggers are contained in their shithole sandnigger deserts, they'll die naturally.

>100 million of his tax payer dollars went to damaging a runstrip that was repaired within the day
Yes this ks what the red blooded american stands for. What happened to being anti-interventionst

>Are there Indians that shit in a toilet?
Yeah, it's a big country at least some of them poo in loo. You're boring.

You need to KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FUCKING TARGETS

We have ISIS, we have radical Islamic rebels, we have the Turkroaches, but nooooo lets bomb fucking Assad.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) benefits from that?

Removing Assad from power (Trumps official position) will lead to more migrants.

Attacking Assad (what Trump did) prolongs the Syrian Civil War and creates more migrants.

Not blocking refugees (Trump hasn't stopped refugees) = more refugees

Trump has failed in every way, hes become a puppet of his son and law and (((globalists)))

Sunni do not follow practices like Taquiya and temporary marriages to fuck.

Shia are the Jews of Islam

Sup Forums is overreacting it's just a political message not the end of Assad, it's almost like they're literally shilling for Russia.

Toppling Syria strengthens and emboldens ISIS and sunni extremists. You couldn't possibly make them any stronger if Trump goes through with this.

I'm going to start killing American citizens on American soil and wiping out as many heads of state and their families as I possibly can if they go through with it. Doing so will cost American lives, guaranteed - supporting, funding, arming or assisting America's enemies is high treason.

>Assad is fighting ISIS

You mean the ISIS the neocons created to destabilized the Middle East all over again just like we did wit the Taliban?

The administration has changed their official position to "Assad must go".

Trump has gone full retard and bombed Syria without Congressional approval, like he said we shouldn't do in 2013.

"What I am saying is, stay out of Syria."
Donald Trump, 2013

Just Reddit/Shareblue spamming

>islamic leader of islamic country in the middle of an islamic civil war

I know nothing about Assad or Syria: The Post

The U.S has Marines and Ranger in Syria right now.

They didn't bomb Assad they bombed an airfield, that was evacuated because Assad and Russia KNEW ABOUT THE STRIKES.

Are you so stupid to see this was a necessary show of force in response to everybody expecting the president to act upon the news that illegal chemical weapons were used in the area? Graduate high school retard.

>Removing Assad from power
Not gonna happen, at least not before ISIS is wiped out.

>Attacking Assad (what Trump did) prolongs the Syrian Civil War
Yes bombing an empty airfield is going to drastically extend the war, okay. Not.

>Not blocking refugees (Trump hasn't stopped refugees) = more refugees
He tried twice but was cucked by Obama's friend judges

kys

Well this administration isn't always exactly on one line and Trump is impulsive. He's a wacky guy but I always assume he at least thinks economically.

>>secular leader
>He's literally a Muslim.
So every pro-abortion, pro-homosexual leader in the US who calls himself a Catholic is an authoritarian theocrat?

>You guys are all about genocide until it happens
We don't want genocide. We bitch all day about white genocide. Shit's not good.
We are all about dead jews and Trump did not kill jews, he did exactly what the jews asked him to do. He is just anoter kike-puppet

If the bombs are useless as you claim, why drop them? Why spend $100 million? What do we get out of it?

Syria is none of our fucking business. Just like Iraq and Libya, we shouldn't be involved.

Worry about your own country, you chickenhawk leaf. We don't need more war.

Addendum: If any of you think that just bombing nations because they're muslim is a good idea beyond just having fun in nuke threads etc. You are basically politically retarded and know nothing about how to solve the west's problems with Islam.

>Not blocking refugees (Trump hasn't stopped refugees) = more refugees

Its not Trumps fault that the judiciary acts like a legislature.

More like Delta and DEVGRU

>If the bombs are useless as you claim, why drop them?

As a public display of force and willingness to take action.

No it was definitely not neocons only. That's silly.

I pray your theories are right but right now its just speculation, and the evidence shows us Russia reacting strongly, it doesn't look good.

>islamic leader
no
>islamic country
no
>in the middle of an islamic civil war
a civil war waged by Assad & Christians against Islamists

>We don't want genocide.
>We are all about dead jews

Oh no Germany, when did you go bad again?

He's an Alawite. They have the Trinity. They're closer to Coptic Christians than to Sunnis.

Trump could go around the judiciary and has refused. He could submit more orders or appeals, and has refused. He could pass legislation to reduce refugee numbers, he has not pushed for such legislation

Bannon is on the way out no Kushner is his closest advisor. How can you say no to your daughter and son in law when they advise you? Trump is compromised.

"What I am saying is, stay out of Syria."
Trump, 2013

Trump took 850 refugees from Syria last week not one of them christian

The only good Muslim is a Dead Muslim.

You "Based Assad" niggers need to be gassed.

Indeed they are, but Marines and Rangers are deployed in Syria right now fighting isis.

Why do we need to "take action?" why do we need "force?"

Syria is none of our fucking business and we shouldn't be involved.

Should we start dropping bombs on the Congo? Fuck off you warmonger.

Iraq = big mistake
Libya = big mistake
Syria = big mistake

>I have no foresight at all

see
We should be leaving them to rot in the desert alone not sending more refugees and creating more terrorists.

edgy

To be honest all the burgers on pol are fking autistic retards. They all shill for Trump even though his daughter married a jew. Now he is elected burgers are mad that he is working with the jews.

How fucking retarded are you guys?

Also they are fking pathetic.

>Fuuck mudslimes, fuck yeah obesity
>Lets use all our money on our army
>Muhh 500 billion army
>Don't properly use it
>Trump uses it to show his balls
>WTF TRUMP IS A SHILL HE KILLS MY BROTHER MOHAMMED

Please burgers fking kill yourself, you guys are mad because he killed some goatfuckers.

You guys realy are fking subhumans,

this I do not give a fuck about any of the middle east
glass the entirety of it and be done

No clue why everyone has their panties in a knot