Sup Forums rightfully criticizes Trump for bombing something he didn't need to and could lead to a war

>Sup Forums rightfully criticizes Trump for bombing something he didn't need to and could lead to a war
>"HA FUCKING PUSSY SHILLS HOW DARE YOU NOT SUCK OFF TRUMP'S ORANGE LEATHERY CHODE"

Is reddit full of autistic screechers or what?

>bombing something he didn't need to
I disagree

>could lead to a war
I disagree

reminder there is literally nothing wrong with bombing syria.

in any context.

Stay mad :)

Can't wait until Sup Forums is a shitskin-only board
White Trump sympathizers get the fuck out

How does Trump-cock taste like? Your leader is a pathetic traitor and a tool of the elite. Trump betrayed us. It's Bush 2.0.

The plebs who refuse to confront the JQ will hopefully wise up or fuck off of Sup Forums altogether and we can go back to business as usual.

Like clockwork, the non-American shill responds to pro-Trump posts within seconds
There are too many of you goddamned kikes here right now

>There are too many of you goddamned kikes here right now
There's too many goddamn kikes in Trumps ear right now. And these two are the absolute fucking worst.

You're not white.

>tfw u skip over the investigation and go straight to bombing the shit out of all the """evidence"""

No, theyre just idiots falling for the same jew scams us oldfags have seen them pull 5 times since 2001.

>Finland

Your opinion means nothing.

Why don't you shitskins make your own board? Oh, right, you can't. Just like you can't create a successful civilization, or pass algebra, or support all the niglets you turn out. You just ruin things whites created. Die, nigger.

Dr. Carson, I'm KUSHNER
>YOURE A BIG KIKE
>FOR JEW

>we are going to put america first

>hears about beautiful babies (((dying))) out in the ME
>drops 100M worth of bombs on them

>not a penny spent as of yet toward the wall
Really made me go hmmm

47549375435359435th degree chess!!!!!!! MAGA XDDDDD

NICE TRY SHARIABLUE!!!!

It sucks being old....

>Trump won't bend the knee to globalism!
Shills - REEEEEEEEE

>Trump bends the knee to globalism!
Shills - SUPPORT TRUMP

Its an obvious game.

Yet here you are responding to it.
>american intellect
Fucking nansy boys

I'm going to wait to see how this plays out before I screech.

Kill yourself Kremlin shill

>lies
Nice. If you're going to have an opinion against him, atleast have some sourced facts.

inb4 nigchan

Okay, all you tards need to get your head out of your asses.

Le Donald and le Sup Forums don't like what Trump did. We call shill when there's calls to abandon him so we're stuck with neocons, RINOs and lefty faggots.

Is it THAT hard to understand?

Or are you a... shill?

>How does Trump-cock taste like?
Like winning.

>spend all 2016 election talking about how you're voting for trump to save America and making fun of how idiot shills only want to vote for hillary because she's a woman and complain about any criticism of her ending up with you being labeled a misogynist
>This shit happens
>Immediately blindly defend trump calling anyone who criticizes what he's done a shill and try to justify why he directly contradicted one of the bigger reasons why a lot of people liked him over neocon fuck head
>"S-stay mad haters I'm still on the trump train! MAGA..."
FOUR

DIMENSIONAL

C H E S S
H
E
S
S

>something he didn't need to do
Except this is exactly what he needed to do.
A show of strength to silence neocon critics at home, that didn't actually do any real damage and is already being spun by Russian/Assad aligned forces as being ineffectual.

They fell for the Russian collusion meme and actually think Trump negotiated some super secret false flag plan with Putin.

Why the fuck does he need to silence neocon critics? I thought he wasn't supposed to care about that shit. I thought this was supposed to be the guy who stood up to that kind of shit.

>i dont like potholes in a desert country that gets trump leeway with the liberals and power over Russia

why, i support assad, and could give a shit about his airfield, trump is going in to make a safe zone and once america is there there will be no need for assads forces to fight Isis

>A show of strength to silence neocon critics at home, that didn't actually do any real damage and is already being spun by Russian/Assad aligned forces as being ineffectual.

This is a contradiction. The neocons are going to be angry if Trump doesn't do anything more, or is ineffective in his response, while Russians/Assad are angry Trump did anything at all. His core base is also disappointed. Neocons are happy because they expect Trump to keep doing it, not because of his one single action. There will be more chemical attacks and what will Trump do then? Keep blaming Assad for gassing?

Trump gained little, the only silver lining is maybe Xi Jinping realized that global war is a bad idea and we all need to have a clear head.

We liked Trump because the alternative was more SJW left shit. That was the first battle, against censorship and anti western/anti white/anti male shit. That's what people voted for. The rest can be fought for over time.

This. Who cares about Syria other than BTFO ISIS. If Assad eventually gets replaced, who gives a shit. We don't want more refugees and we're tired of this muh Russians bullshit. So bomb an almost empty airfield and shit everyone up (except for the shills wanting the Trump movement to die so they can put in another elite pedo into the white house.

>All these buttmad Assad supporters
I am going to be so glad when the Syrian people are free from that tyrant. Let's take today to thank Trump for his action.

Hopefully. I think Trump is thinking ahead and leading the deep state on. Hopefully they know how to have private conversations.

I want to believe

I still don't like this shit though, but in my opinion it's idiotic to drop support for him altogether over this incident before we even see how this shit resolves.
Let's see if he actually goes full neocon and takes out Assad before we call him a puppet.

i'm pretty sure that the major narrative against hillary was that she was an insane warmonger who wanted to drag us into more shit in the middle east.

If you're really afraid for what may happen to freedom of speech you should look into what is going on now in the department of homeland security.