American

>American
>US Marine
>Raised as Jew

Why are people turning against Trump for attacking Syria? Fuck Syria.

Fuck the entire middle east including Israel. A n endless totalitarian dark age in sand land, Israel keep fueling retarded sand niggers into killing each other. America kept giving militias weapons.

Why not just bomb out the military infrastructure, let everything go off the electric grid and then come in and split land with Russians for oil.

The future of this world doesn't have islam, and it honestly doesn't have any religion.

In 400 years they will be learning about religions in a history class in space college.

Are you people this fucken stupid? Let the whole middle east burn, let Eurotrash learn the hard way, let south and central America burn itself too.

The future will be Whites and Asians. The only two races that every accomplished fire and the wheel.

>Why are people turning against Trump for attacking Syria?

Because it counters what Trump said about basically being an isolationist.
Lot of us want to withdrawal from the world. We got our own problems and we don't want to solve the entire planets problems.

>bomb out the military infrastructure that is actively fighting ISIS
>being the world police

Assad is /ourguy/ more than Trump ever was.

>Fuck Syria
I agree. I hope Assad gasses more of them

>Raised as a jew
How does your family react to your opinion?
Also, How do to feel about the other branches?
t. 12Bfaggot

>4/27/2017
Mate it's the 7th, not the 27th.

Are you actually a marine?

>Fuck the entire middle east including Israel. A n endless totalitarian dark age in sand land, Israel keep fueling retarded sand niggers into killing each other. America kept giving militias weapons.
>Why not just bomb out the military infrastructure, let everything go off the electric grid
Such an unprovoked obliteration would never happen because of the UN and all that shit. Surely you should know that.

>and then come in and split land with Russians for oil.
So you're saying that the Americans and Russians should effectively occupy the country? That's what you're saying right? In which case, you realise that requires manpower right? Are you willing to go there and be part of the occupying forces?

I want withdrawal too, i wouldn't mind building a Box with Russia, China, Japan, and the US and shutting everything else out.

It won't happen though. The best plan is to literally destabalize all of the middle east, close borders, let the weak countries in Europe die, and start a new world in about 150 years.

>Cut all immigration from sand countries into the US
>Deport all illegals and make strict anti-islam laws in US
>Destroy pillars of middle east (Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt) Saudi Arabia will fall last.

You need to kill like 90% of the population in the middle east to get any kind of civility out of it.

The middle east is literally the 1400s with cold war era weapons. A few islands of "hope" arn't able to stop that. burn it all.

The future of the world is in the United States, Russia, and China.

We need to build quality and respectful relations with them.

Putin only cares about Syria because of oil. He doesn't like roaches either.

Maybe America should mind there own business? Everytime they are involved in something they make it worse 20 years later.

Whats your MOS faggot?

Look at our veteran culture dude, we might be able to put up a fight but we're gonna get fucked in the head even further

We have vets breaking down after fighting hajis who take potshots from 300m+ and plant IED and forget about them, only to have a patrol trigger it 3 weeks later

What the fuck are we gonna do when we see multiple 7 Tons or Amtracs full of marines get waxed in the blink of an eye?

This isn't our war fool, don't kid yourself

>Let the whole middle east burn, let Eurotrash learn the hard way, let south and central America burn itself too.

Spoken like a true American

Fuck off denmark, your country is weak trash.

My dad is slowly on the same boat but my mom will never change, shes a teacher.

If you want to give your life for your country, you are a quality american. I don't hold grudges against Army, Squids, or Chairforce.

I put 27 by mistake.

And yes i was active duty, currently out.

The UN needs to be destroyed, along with NATO and the EU.

In 150 years, with proper cooperation it would be very possible. The US has a nasty habbit of fucking russia over. Russia isn't a enemy, its the boogey man of the politicians.

>What the fuck are we gonna do when we see multiple 7 Tons or Amtracs full of marines get waxed in the blink of an eye?

Hydrogen bombs and lots of them, desu

>Jew
>Hates Syria

COLOR ME SURPRISED

LEDDIT PLEASE LEAVE

Pol is not a unified Board. I didn't even know this extreme Assad love existed before yesterday. Didn't bother reading the Syria threads... I think the fault lines are now out into the open. This isn't just Shareblue, Reddit or any other shills.

For example, I'll never understand the Rand Paul love. You dont need to just think right, you need to be electable. This is not the make a wish foundation.

>0311
Served from 2008 to 2012, hollywood Marine.

>What the fuck are we gonna do when we see multiple 7 Tons or Amtracs full of marines get waxed in the blink of an eye?

Honestly the age of humans on foot is over. Air Force and Navy is the future of wars. Not a single American needs to set foot on that shit hole again. The Army and Marine Corps needs to push more into specialized training and get smaller.

This guy gets it.

You didn't read where i called out Israel too faggot. I am not a jew anymore, religion is cancer and should be abolished and shunned.
>criticalreadplz

This board is literally full of normies from Reddit, Stormfags, Eurocucks, CTR/Sharblue, and retards screaming about a green frog.

The answer to world peace is literally burning 60% of the world. We have too many people anyhow, and a lot of them are inferior.

Quite the retort you've got going there, rabbi. But yeah, a Syria hating jew, how original.

You know they're going to send in the crunchies, if we had any sense we'd just glass them to the stone age like we did in Gulf 1 but there isn't any money to be made that way

Once the NeoCons get their claws into Syria, its gonna be our asses thats going to go "liberate" and "protect democracy", just like we were doing when we were guarding and dying protecting Cheney's Haliburton trucks in Iraq

We don't have to intervene period, its not our war for Christs sake

>11/27/2012
>Todays date is 04/07/2017

Hmm

How many no-go zones does Denmark have? I can't for the aids to start spreading from the rapefugees.

>How many no-go zones does Denmark have?
None. How many american neighborhoods are unsafe for white people?

They will destabilize faster with our help. I don't care if we intervene or not. No issue with it or against it. Good arguments both ways.

i fucked up the day, was writing it quick. I promise im not from the future.

Only the boon ones, we have great containment though.

You haven't got fuckall containment, I've visited your shit country and it's 3rd world compared to any western european country. As for Denmark, less than 10% of our population is foreign, and most of those are other europeans. I hadn't seen a nigger in real life until I was 12.

We shouldn't do anything, its none of our business

Sadly Sup Forums has turned into the new Sup Forums minus the trap threads due to mods.

>Why are people turning against Trump for attacking Syria?
because we voted for him based on his statements that he would NOT attack Syria?

Tell me something, Ashkan. Are there even whites still left in Norway?

i fucking love you op, to many fucking shills claming its reddit raids but actual Sup Forums userss. to many pols are on assads dick acting as his slave

It's laughable when americans start talking about how there aren't white europeans left when not even Germany or Sweden is nearly as fucked demographically as you are.

What does it tell you that the people who were previously against Trump are suddenly praising his decision to bomb Assad? He's doing exactly what Hillary Clinton would have done in his place. He said he wouldn't make more middle eastern fuck ups, yet look at him go. The fact that you can't admit your president fucked up is retarded, because he did.

Sup Forums is literally full of hysterical women who fall in love with meme characters they know next to nothing about (muh Assad! muh Puten!) the way underage girls fall in love with pop stars.

This

I'd love some kind of US RU CN isolationist axis

Yes good goy, attack Syria more. Destabilize the region more. Our bankers need more economic growth. Then you'll all get more Muslim rapists ...err I mean enrichments.