hey rabbi

>supporring cunts in goceenment
No

Women shouldn't leave the kitchen.

>woman/minority,

Answered your own question

Isn't she against Immigration? I'd vote for her

post more .jpg and maybe

She's against immigration, strong support of state's rights, and is one of the only congressman redpilled on Syria. She wants Assad to stay and thinks Trump's attack was foolish.
She also knows that the moderate (((rebels))) are in fact violent jihadists

>>conservative values
like what?

Tulsi a cute! A cute!

>"To try to act as if there is a difference between 'civil unions' and same-sex marriage is dishonest, cowardly and extremely disrespectful to the people of Hawaii who have already made overwhelmingly clear our position on this issue... As Democrats we should be representing the views of the people, not a small number of homosexual extremists."
t. Tulsi Gabbard, 2004

Any more pics of her feet?

Yup, she definitely won't backpedal on any of her stances. No chance of that happening!

>a woman leader
>ever

Like all women, belongs in the kitchen.

T H I C C

>Luxembourg
>-bourg

Good one shekel snatcher

She's persona non grata with the Democrats after quitting her role at the DNC over them screwing over Bernie and the tour she did of Aleppo after which she strayed from the party line of supporting the (((rebels)))
She's a genuine outsider

Don't put your faith in politicians or leaders.

This or dropped

Primarying your own president is about the worst thing you can do, you're begging Democrats to win in 2020 if you do this.

>trump definitely won't backpedal on any of his stances. No chance of that happening!

Tulsi Gabbard is a conservative Democrat, moron

Oh, you faggots want to vote for a democrat

well then fuck you and fuck this thread

Fuck this Putinist cunt.

This
Fuck off nu/pol/

She's too good to be an American candidate
You people don't deserve her

If this country lasts this long I would. Trump is risking WW3. Anything good that Trump does no longer matters. He is risking nuclear war because he saw a sad picture on the internet.

Ivanka Trump is now Helen of Troy.

If she becomes POTUS one day she will kiss the same ring as Trump just did.

On the other hand she would be a very good looking POTUS since i'm thinking out loud with my dick

..."bourg" is French for a Walled Town, equivalent to the English 'burg'. It is also the root of the word "Bourgeois".

>pleb tier feet
>cankles
>gorilla haired forearms

Burg is not english.. Here vi say borg which means fortress

>doesn't a gril with hairy forearms
pleb taste desu

>Gabbard opposes the US removing Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad from power.
Sounds good.
>Gabbard has opposed US involvement in regime change, calling it counterproductive to defeating ISIS, al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations
Cool, nice.
>Gabbard cited environmental impact as a reason she opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
w-what?
>Gabbard is pro-choice.
NO!
>Gabbard supports reproductive choice and LGBT rights, saying that the government should not be the "moral arbiter" in people's lives.
WHY? YOU COULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH MORE
>In her campaign materials and editorials, Gabbard calls for a restoration of the Glass-Steagall Act
Don't exactly remember ramifications of this, but I think this is good....? Someone redpill pls.

I think it's a good candidate. Female President of model ethnic minority background is what we need. We are going to become minority White, but that's not a bad thing as long as we keep feral niggers and spics down. She can be a good face of peaceful multi-ethnic America

Literally the only retarded thing in the things you posted is her reason for opposing TPP.

>acne scarred cheeks
fucking gross desu

Sidenote: The only reason I would ever vote Tulsi Gabbard is if Trump died before 2020, and even if that does happen, the repubs would have to put out a neocon stalin faggot for me to vote Gabbard.

And if the campaign for Gabbard is "She's a woman, XD" like Obama's "He's Black, XD" then you can fuck right off. I'll vote by the content of your character, not the color of your skin.

>>Gabbard is pro-choice.
>NO!
Yeah, this is one of her big red flags
>Gabbard supports reproductive choice and LGBT rights, saying that the government should not be the "moral arbiter" in people's lives.
She was vehemently anti-gay marriage in the past, I think she thinks it should be a state-by-state issue now.

>Leave Drumpf to me!

Do you know what the S.L.E.D. argument is?
str.org/articles/the-s.l.e.d.-test

>Voting for a woman

NO

Absolutely civic, shit feet too

Your system is fixed
President eventually does what the deep state wants.
For good or bad.

She's literally a polytheist.
Nothing would cause more Islamic butthurt.

This

Yes and it's autistic as fuck. It's basically a Sorites paradox: when can a fetus be considered a human being? You can't draw the line at any specific point, but that doesn't mean it's the same thing. My mother had 3 pregnancies fail on her before she finally had my sister. I don't consider myself as having 4 siblings.

If you consider the potential for a human life the same as an actual human life, then every second that you aren't impregnating women is literally murder.

>If you consider the potential for a human life the same as an actual human life, then every second that you aren't impregnating women is literally murder.
Life begins at conception. Wasted sperm and eggs are not, by themselves, separate lifeforms.

So do you seriously believe pic related is a human being, with potential and rights equal that of your own?

wtf i hate trump now

i'm a tulsiroll

>dna from mother and father creating a new organism
>barring accidents, will eventually become an adult male/female human
Yes, it's a human being. To destroy it is murder.

>when you realize we could make this happen if we wanted to

We absolutely could.
No subreddit this time, though. t_d was a mistake.

>mudslimes invade your country
>mudslimes rape your aryan wife
>sweet and loving wife gets pregnant with mudslime spawn

It's okay user, we all know what you would do

>considering supporting a Democrat ever, even just as a meme.

Wew lad.

>"Hey guys, You think she could get an endorsement from Bernie?"

That is so supremely autistic I don't even. But let's accept your retarded conclusion that 4 cells equates a human being.

Why is it that you do not care for a single second if a person is shot in Detroit, or a market bombed in some middle eastern country, but you will defend an unborn child so vehemently?

Do you not see how inherently evil it is to demand an unwanted child is birthed into existence, to a mother that doesn't want it, and a life in foster care or worse, and hundreds of questions of WHY you don't have parents like everyone else, just so your own feelings aren't hurt?

Moralfags are truly the weakest race.

she also has nice feet

She's on CNN right now w/ Wolfie.

I'd vote for her.

>no dumb wars
>lessen immigration

that's what I voted for Trump for

>Bernout

>liberal democrat who supported Bernie
>conservative values
Are we being raided?

Wolf is trying to convince her that Assad is a BAD DUDE

CRT 2: Shareblueboogaloo

Try harder

She's also quite pretty, that''ll win some points surely

Tulsi's got some connections to the Jahovah's Witnesses in Hawaii.

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/850476478026436609

I would die for her

Abortion keeps the nigger number down
>civic
We can't go ethno without secession. Firstly we need to get rid of the fourteenth amendment and repatriate those who exploited it. Then we need to make unfriendly immigration system that allows only rich, healthy and attractive people in

>Why is it that you do not care for a single second if a person is shot in Detroit, or a market bombed in some middle eastern country, but you will defend an unborn child so vehemently?
Nice strawman, retard. Get the guns out of the hands of serious felons, for whom constitutional rights should be suspended. If a market is mistakenly bombef, that's a terrible thing. All human life is sacred.

>a woman

Has pol lost its mind

nasty acne scars tbqh

>projecting this hard

You stupid cunt, I care about people who get shot in detroit, I care about market bombings, so fuck off with your assumptions about what I believe.

Jesus fucking christ, you are a real sour cunt for strawmanning that hard.

>Do you not see how inherently evil it is to demand an unwanted child is birthed into existence, to a mother that doesn't want it, and a life in foster care or worse, and hundreds of questions of WHY you don't have parents like everyone else, just so your own feelings aren't hurt?

Do you know what it is like to not-exist? Than how can you say it is better than existing? Whether or not the mother doesn't want it doesn't fucking matter, it is still a human. If you follow that line of reasoning, then your mother has the right to kill you because she doesn't want you, as you are now.
You cannot argue that foster care is worse than non-existence because you do not know what non-existence even is like.

The only argument is important is whether or not it is human. If it is proven to be human, than killing it is a violation of its rights to live, because it is no different from you in terms of potential to develop into a human.

Get the fuck off my board, you stupid cunt motherfucker unless you go full retard and believe that killing your children is okay, because they are dependent on you.

look at those gunboats attached to her ankles

its like normandy all over again

She is the only one telling the truth. I support her 100 percent. But keep pissing those American lives and tax dollars away in the middle East for Israel's benefit Trumptards. Sort yourselves out

>pro-life retards

>not an argument, schlomo

Like civic nationalism of course!

Why do you want more minorities in this country?

She's married to a white man.

Fixing the minority problem can be done without committing immoral acts, as far as I see it. What things would I do? Well, if poverty is a factor in how many children a family has, or the wealth of the family, then ideally bringing minority families out of poverty that has been instituted by the democratic party under Johnson, then repealing fed min wage and welfare would be a step in the right direction.

>I'm just going to cure poverty!

THICC BROWN GIRLS > WHITE GIRLS

>he thinks the welfare state is a good thing
wew

what an ugly little red radish. Democrats should all be purged.

Now that Trump has betrayed us all by creating potholes in a Syrian airstrip whose asphalt was mixed by Bashar al Assad himself, we must think of where to throw our hysterical and unreasoning support next, and who better than the heir apparent to the Pauline political empire, Random "Numbers" Paul.

To help roll out this gigantic chicken tendie of a campaign, here are a list of suggested slogans.

Rand Paul 2020: Lower Your Expectations

Rand Paul 2020: Time Is Running Short

Rand Paul 2020: My Eyes Are Down Here

Rand Paul 2020: Put the Politician in Your Pocket

Rand Paul 2020: Stump This!

Rand Paul 2020: Minute Man

Rand Paul 2020: Compact With America

Rand Paul 2020: No, I Meant Small Government

Rand Paul 2020: Weepublican

Rand Paul 2020: I'll Shrink After Washington

Rand Paul 2020: A Tall Order

Rand Paul 2020: I'm Bantam

Rand Paul 2020: Reach for the Stars

Finally, the last two entries--I can't decide which I like better:

Rand Paul 2020: High Society

Rand Paul 2020: DUDE, WEED (LMAO)

damn, she's thicc.

fuck off PLEASUREJEW

Do you want more niggers and dysgenic trash? Fuck off and die christcuck

My name isn't Tulsi.

Niggers and spics are not human. You can't commit "immoral acts" against them

fuck off pleasureman

you're a loser web dev that lives in a shack with your infertile wife and has blind allegiance to trump

>PLEASUREJEW
>pleasureman
What, I just saw this copy pasta and thought it was funny.

Wait is she the chick who got shot in Arizona?

First MILF president.

Digits confirm it.

No, I think you mean her?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

FPBP
I want nu pol conservatives to hang.

holy shit, that's so accurate

I'd vote Tulsi. I'd voter for her sooo fucking hard. I'd break a vote off in her.