You all are being played by fucking Reddit. The leftist subs (/r/politics, /r/esist, /r/MarchAgainstTrump...

You all are being played by fucking Reddit. The leftist subs (/r/politics, /r/esist, /r/MarchAgainstTrump..etc) have organized on Discord and are constantly running ops here.

Stop responding to them, stop letting them LARP as polsters.

Sup Forums is supposed to be this big tough place that recognizes shill ops, yet you all fold at the slightest thing, the ryancare, the pence VP pick, the Syria bombing.

Sup Forums doesnt recognize shill ops because Sup Forums is mostly reddit now.

But also keking at them thinking that theyre "tricking us" into thinking Assad is the good guy. They don't even know that Sup Forums has always been pro-regime

I still think the whole chemical attack shit was a false flag. Why did Trump fall for it?

well they got a narrative that pol swallowed up

r/the_donald doesn't want to go in to r/politics, and r/politics doesn't want to go in to r/the_donald, so they both come to Sup Forums to argue with each other while 99% of actual Sup Forumsiticians have abandoned this shit hole long ago.

they're 'pushing' what a big part of Sup Forums belives? fine

>when your ideology is so shit that you need organized lying campagns to even gain a foothold in our most weak minded anons
Wee

they are just claiming credit for people getting pissed that trump is slurping jew cock

i dont need cucks telling me to be pissed about trump going after assad i would be pissed about it organically

Why would we be against the Guy killing all the mudslims and protecting christian people.
He may not be the good guy in this scenario but his definitly not the bad guy.

Yeah seems pretty useless.

Trump ran on non-interventionism

Hillary ran on bombing assad

end of thread. We are pressuring Trump to make it clear not to go neocon.

>doesnt understand petrodollar dynamic
>claims to be a /pol poster

ok

$.000002 has been deposited to your account.

Bumping.

yeah maybe next they'll trick Sup Forums into denying the holocaust

the lefties will finish us when they finally name the jew

/pol btfo

>Leftist subs
>Picture of Hoppe
KILL YOURSELVES

Maybe Trump just keeps fucking up? I regret voting for him. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her.

Regardless Trump has decided to become a neocon, so whatever reddit says, they are right about that.

Oh yes because If I dont want to secure oil for the (((U.S))) I'm a shill.
>Claims to be a /pol poster
>Wants to be a good goy and help his masters.

Hail.

But everything they're saying is true.

>shills pushing the anti-kike narrative.

What's the problem?

/pol is and has always been filled with contrarian idiots.

/pol will hate Trump every time he does something the mainstream agrees with.

Can we get some red pill threads going? If we have outsiders might as well teach them why they are retarded.

No shit... we've been through this same storm EVERY time something happens.

Just take a break from Sup Forums for a bit, cool your head and emotions, and wait to see how this plays out. Because for the most part, it has all been nothing.

>Russia warned ahead of time
>Syrian regime warned ahead of time, little assests on the base
>Trump met with President Xi of China the same day.

My guess? Show of force. But like I said, I'm going to wait until this plays out before I go freaking out everywhere.

I mean for fuck sakes, we have been dealing with shills and retards for years now, and moments like this are when they strike. Go read or do something productive while this plays out, then come back.

I don't give a shit if reddit is shilling or not.

We need(ed) to not bomb syria.

The bombings will continue for the next 8 years, lots of death and destruction, world peace not any closer.

Fuck Trump and fuck Jewish people.

Jew

>redditors congregated in some random discord that only a newfag would join and proceeded to falseflag as being pro-Assad so they can screenshot their falseflag and make people think that Sup Forums is being raided

Nice try kids, but the anger at Trump is legitimate. You can't shill that away, and no matter how hard you're shilling, you wont change the fact that we got a LITERAL Hillary in the presidency. Fuck off

stfu you dont know shit about /pol dude

newsflash you are retarded if you follow trump blindly

>hahaha we found a great way to shill against Trump, we keep pumping in redpills to trigger them

they'll get bored

Wait, wait, hol up!
Reddotfags are trying to shill Sup Forums with things that Sup Forums already agrees with.
Oh no, how we'll we ever survive this????

Tru/pol/ doesnt have to read the internet to get their fucking opinions. We all knew as soon as Trump swallowed that false flag baby bullshit and attacked Assad that we were betrayed.

Listen reddit. You will never make us accept the shit Trump pulled in Syria. Never. So don't bother.

Acknowledge he sold out and admit you were wrong. Stop stringing this shit out.

We proved the false flag on here. It has nothing to do with reddit.

>I still think the whole chemical attack shit was a false flag. Why did Trump fall for it?
Because his daughter is a kike

Post the mega folder. I want to shitpost

So you're telling me we should support neocon policies?

This was our biggest fear when Trump was asslicking the jews

If you support the kikes, then you clearly were not here before 2015. There is nothing good that comes from backstabbing, nation-wrecking kikes.

They wouldn't be able to consensus crack if trump wasn't betraying his base. Why should anyone stay loyal to someone who lacks integrity.

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

I'm sure a friendly redditor will pop in to let you know how four dimensional this situation is.

You're fucking retarded. You've dipped your toe in the water and think that that the bath isn't warm enough.

You don't know shit fellow /polack

>/pol
>/pol
>/pol
Okay this is really triggering me guys.

Or maybe it's because Trump is fallible and we don't have to agree with what he does 24/7?

I guess Americans really are incapable of critical thought and deduction. A nation of slaves and cattle.

anyone who isnt stupid knows shill ops are going on.

95% of the "discussion" going on here is half autists trolling, and half shilling.

Im pretty sure its all gonna return to normal in a few days while the shills regroup and plan for their next shill op.

You are either very new

Or an oldfag LARPing

I'll bite anyways... Sup Forums does not support kike neocons which Trump is looking to be more and more every single day

>If they call you a shill, turn it back on them by calling them a redditor!

Got it must be inwardly depressing to use yourselves as a demoralization tool.

If this is true post the discord link.

I'll wait.

>/pol
And another one.
What's happening?

awful

I have my own fucking opinions and I don't care whichever reddit cucks either like or dislike it.

Trump is a neocon

Reddit is for fucking fags

Get off my god damn board

There use to be a saying above /r9k/

If you knew it then you knew it applied to each board.

I have never been to plebbit intentionally due to shit like OP's pic.
Makes me want to start up my big black box this weekend and shit in someone's bed.

>dumb lefties think Assad being a good guy is "playing us" when Sup Forums has been pro Assad forever
WOAH!! we better watch out that they don't SUBVERT us into believing jews are bad!!
OP get the fuck back to the_donald you dumb fuck.

>the war is why we're mad

No, it was simply the last straw. Everything else - from the privacy, to no wall, to taking in refugees into the US, to shaking hands with China, to draining the swamp to fill it with his buddies, to LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE PROMISED so far has been a lie. We got scammed. Trump can suck a massive circumcised dick

Fuck off leaf. If Ron Paul believes it I believe it. I don't need your opinion you piece of shit leaf

It's obliging the kikes over what he's said publicly. I'm not in this to get good goy tendie points from the likes of dual-citizen kikes looking to finish off the West.

LEL ACT LIKE THIS ISNT KNOWN. FUCK OFF r/the_donald shills!!! KILL YOURSELVES SERIOUSLY, YOUVE BECOME MONSTERS. I've been supporting trump since the beginning, saw that subreddit rise and everything. JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS AN OBVIOUS KIKE NEO CON FALSE FLAG TO START WAR I GET CALLED A SHILL BY UOU FUCKING MORONS. FUCK OFF. IM QUITE AWARE OF THE STATE OF THINGS AND IM SICK OF YOU R/the_donald FAGGORS ACTING LIKE YOURE ON TOP OF IT ALL. BURN THAT SUBREDDIT DOWN FUCK YOU FAGGOTS TRYING TO TELL ME SHIT I ALREADY KNOW.

Wow is this politics?
No? Than fuck off with your gay ass drama.

They wish to wage war against this place?

Mine was a joke.

see

Its shill ops taking advantage that a lot of /pol members dont agree with what Trump did. Especially when he stated many times that he didn't want to police the world and wanted to focus on america.

That being said I think this will all blow over in the next couple of days.

This

>some people are talking about the state of Sup Forums
>this means they caused it

Piss in an ocean of piss, faggots.

You've gotta be literally right off the Reddit bus if you think Sup Forums hasn't delighted in trolling Sup Forums for literally the entire time it has existed. If anything remotely contrarian appears, people will swarm all over it likes flies on a freshly sharted American ass after they visited their mart. This has occurred on every single board about every single topic this site has ever hosted.

Welcome to Sup Forums, by the way. Hope you enjoyed the protips.

Fuck off individualistic retard

Sup Forums is a shitskinned collectivist board now, assimilate or get the fuck out

Its going to take a while to educate all the new friends so relax and wait, if they keep coming they will take home a different message than what they came with. As to syria there are only two real issues. Which if either pipeline gets built and greater israel. Flooding the west with migrants is a separate issue for which the syrian war is just a pretext. The msm, globalist elites and washington politicians were going to attack Trump no matter what he did so what if its about syria. Don't forget that is russia loses hard enough their economy will be wrecked and they might end up a chinese puppet. Anyone want that? If the russians win big enough europe will finance reconquest of the slavic and baltic states. Endless war might be the best outcome. Anyway, welcome to Sup Forums don't forget you are here forever.

I guess I'll take your word.
But seriously there's loads of newfags here.

>Fuck off leaf. If Ron Paul believes it I believe it. I don't need your opinion you piece of shit leaf

Reminder. (((John Kerry))) worked with Syria and Russia in 2014 to remove 100% of the chemical weapons from Syria when the zog kikes tried this same false flag in 2013.

This 2017 false flag is zog niggers bringing in weapons from Libya, and then crying victim when they're losing to Assad, right before peace talks.

I don't even like Trump. But I find everyone jumping on the conspiracy train even fucking dumber. Actually that's probably the real reason /pol's so on board with this dumbshit. Cause muh conspiracies.

ok.

everyone's been saying /pol forever mate. Don't know where you've been.

We can't stop them from shitposting here and pretending that we hate Trump, but we can point out their foibles.

They'll tire out eventually, they've done this before. Also it's not just Reddit, that's just a cover. Remember Sup Forums often points to Reddit and blames them for pranks.

This.Leafs speaks the truth desu.

>The leftists pushing the idea that Assad is the good guy and war with Syria is bad

But that's literally what Sup Forums has believed all along...

Attention, you are in a JIDF distraction thread right now.

discord link?

Jesus christ these people are bored.

Yes yes goyim you're defeated.. The board is all Redditors now so give up...

ATTN:
Shills are using a new disinfo tactic, The Shit Sandwich.

Check out the underlined section in OP's image.
It packages actual truth (false flag gas attack) with obvious falsehoods like US being at war.
So, a person reading it will deny the truth, along with the falsehoods, because it's "pushed" by shills, so it must be false, right?

Spread this, keep an eye out for this, it's fucking EVERYWHERE where the gassings are being discussed.

Fucking this lel.

>all the shilling is just trolling
sure thing shareblue

>people vote for Trump because they believe he is an agent of change, someone who is really going to rattle the political system
>does something any other neocon/neolib would do as president
>people are rightfully triggered

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS!!!!11111

really?

Why does reddit even care so much about Sup Forums.
Seriously. I mean I get the_cuckshed, but everyone else, why?
One thing that reddit must understand is, that Sup Forums isn't some kind of monolith, as it's presented on your shitty site. It way more nuanced and there are many differing oppinions.

They are triying so hard. Imagine their faces when they leave and in less than a day Sup Forums goes back to the same. Lmao.

You're underage aren't you?

Why is the idea of government hiding behind the veneer of media and structured narrative so incomprehensible to you?

So the chemical was a falseflag or not?
It still doesn't make sense

kill yourself shill

What the hell is their problem? Depraved faggots I think

nice revisionism hanz

>they can only go undercover when total anonymity is commonplace

the weakest enemy.