CNN is now supporting Trump and Sup Forums now hates trump

CNN is now supporting Trump and Sup Forums now hates trump.
We are most defiantly in a different timeline now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339818069641801728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to go back to the timeline I was in before Kushner fucked everything up

Isn't that the "Who is this Sup Forums?" lady?

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump, it's just a combination of a raid and regular Sup Forums users who are taking an opportunity to troll.

>mudslimes are now Trump supporters

The timeline was always going to merge. We were heading for the same future no matter what path we chose.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump, shill friendo. Sup Forums hates Trump being swindled by neocon Jews, which apparently he wasn't in the end anyway. inb4 404

It's not a different time line, people are just showing their true colours. All those on the left are quite impressed with bombings because they are retarded.

>Sup Forums now hates trump.
Butthurt PutinTrolls are shrieking in agony and shitposting like crazy to trick Sup Forumstards into believing lies, but no, Sup Forums does not hate/love Trump

>Sup Forums hates Trump
Nah, just a massive influx of shills. They'll be gone soon.

>CNN is now supporting Trump and Sup Forums now hates trump.

The fact that the establishment applauds Trump's decisions, he's lauded by McCain and Hillary wanted to do the same shit -- this should activate your almonds.

But looking over at our resident t_D retard squad, they don't have any almonds to activate. They're just busy spinning this as a victory.

thank fucking god.

From a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want ww3?

>muh poor gassed children
>Trump why ban refugees who are victims of this
>uh uhhhhh uhhh, I dunno
>lets refugees in

It's not because I'm angry at the love of my life, I'm dumping him.

>All those on the left
Nobody from the left on Sup Forums, just bait and larpers.
(see No Girls On The Internet)

who is this Sup Forums guy?

Schlomo, get the Diaspora in line or I'll convince them to move back to Israel and they'll be your problem.

t. Rabbi Eliezer

Nothing will transpire from this. Sup Forums, nevermind, THE WORLD will forget about this just like they did with that Russian ambassador getting assassinated in Turkey.

>From a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want ww3?
We didn't elect Hillary, so no WWIII.

Anyone with a brain knows the media would love trump as soon as he started obeying.

>Sup Forums now hates trump.
no, stop, shill, Sup Forums doesnt hate trump

if you are buttmad for real about a few potholes then you are low IQ and need to leave the board

i support assad and even I am ok with this one attack

garantee there will be no more

yes

Hes a hacker

Trump was just as much in favor of war as Hillary was. trump is on record saying that the iraq war is a "Great Military Success" on fox news, and that was after the war started

In fact, Trump is more hawkish against Iran than Hillary

Hopefully in this timeline kek is just a worthless meme
Oh wait

WORST TIMELINE EVER

I wanna smash Baldwin in her tight little pucci

FUCK OFF. POL HAS ALWAYS HATED MUSLIMS. ASSAD IS A MUSLIM. MUH SECULARISM. STILL A MUSLIM !!! HIS COUNTRY IS A MUSLIM INVADED SHITHOLE.

KYS SHILLS.

Holocaust/10

Nah, everything is normal.

Literally just like and do the opposite of what CNN advocates, then you are on the right side. Honestly. Also other blatant Jew cuck media around the world like Germany's "Bild" (Springer).

>We didn't elect Hillary

you sure bro?

First we were in Berenstein Bears
Then we got moved to Berenstain Bears
We had a brief stint in Blitzkrieg Bears
And now we're in Bizarro Bears

>trump does dumb shit for the neocon zionist warmachine
>suddenly the left loves him
Talk about principles.

>Sup Forums hates trump
Nice try retard

>no, stop, shill, Sup Forums doesnt hate trump
That's true, Sup Forums is so retarded and cucked, they probably still lick his ass. Literally like console fanboys from Sup Forums who just see a brand.

This

>haha, nice try but I outcucked you

>Daher hat sie also die guten gene
Do they mean the nigger with that?

DO WE KNO WHO IS DIS FORE CHAHN

muslims and CNN are on his side
the jews and the neocons are on his side
is it so hard for you to believe that ron paul aera Sup Forums users hate him?

The whole deck is being shuffled right now and everyone is expecting Trump to deal the cards.

In less than a week, Trump's support will grow 100 fold

>i support assad
Sup Forums does not support war criminals like Assad and Putin

>and even I am ok with this one attack
Uh, Pentagon is planning series of attacks and thousands of ground troops. You need to catch up, Sparky.

>garantee there will be no more
Gigantic Shitstorms of Devastation and Incineration are about to rain down on Assmad and Poutin'

Hanging or firing squad is the only question left.

This
We may fall on different lines
Take different journeys
Maybe die before we are supposed to
But the truth is the end was determined before any of us drew breath

Try and be a little less obvious next time?

>Assad is a good muslim
>He is our friend

KYS. Muslims are muslims are muslims are muslims.

Is that bitch half asian or what? Still would tongue her anus.

>Trump was just as much in favor of war as Hillary was
Not in Syria. From Twitter:
"The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A."
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Sept. 5, 2013

All that Kushner face time must be making the difference.

that means nuclear war, you realize?

Exactly! It's the same situation where everyone says good niggers are considered ''black men''. Niggers are niggers and nothing else.

Sup Forums is not one person, go fuck yourself.

No you jew, he was always very adamantly against the war in Iraq

this timeline is fucking garbage the Trump/Bannon timeline was amazing and I just know that in that timeline Baron was going to usher in a twenty thousand year rule of the US.

Now... now he's just going to be autistic and die in a Muslim high capacity assault vehicle attack.

You guys ever figure that the plan was just this. Make us defy Trump, and use our meme magic against him?

I got a pic with her and made her say it, don't have the video anymore though.....

>Sup Forums does not support war criminals like Assad and Putin
Putin and Assad kill FSA and ISIS Mudslimes, they are Heroes in my book.

>Uh, Pentagon is planning series of attacks and thousands of ground troops. You need to catch up, Sparky.
Great Idea if they are doing it with Syria and Russia, fucking ISIS.

>Gigantic Shitstorms of Devastation and Incineration are about to rain down on Assmad and Poutin'

>Hanging or firing squad is the only question left.

We WW3 Now.... fucking fat burger larper.

Jesus, all those 400+ are getting paid for shilling in Sup Forums?

Nobody cares about assad, why the fuck should white people die for a desert shithole and some dead sandniggers?

>Survived a sarin attack

This doesn't happen. Even more bullshit.

I am about a 6-7. I don't want a full global nuclear holocaust, but I do think Russia is out of control and so are we.

No idea but I have like 200 Bild screencaps and pro nigger stuff is plentiful.

any links to them ?

It was that fucking MLPol bullshit that fucked up the time lines and reset the meme magic.

My almonds were activated the moment Trump said we all owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary right after he won the election.

Cant rebuild the world with these governments around. If this shit continues, im taking up arms.

oh wow, it's almost like people change their mind with presented with new information or something

damn, this blackpill is too much to take

>defiantly

An hero

the only people flooding with TRUMP BETRAYED US shit is a shill
anyone with half a brain knows the geopolitical side to this, and that trump literally did nothing wrong
>red line
>red line gets crossed
>airfield gets blown up
>now whole world knows that the US is no longer lead by a a limp wristed cuck

You the_donald retards are too fucking stupid to understand that them "pretending Assad is a good guy" is as effective as them "pretending" to deny the Holocaust. Why would anyone here be mad at them for spreading ideals that Sup Forums has held for years, before you election newfag pieces of human garbage showed up and ruined the board

threadly reminder there are 415 shills sitting in a discord shilling this same shit over and over

nice one komrade, smash those filthy trump supporters

Spacetime is a harsh mistress

fuck. You're right. i hate this timeline.

Sup Forums hates Trump
yeah nah, shitcunt. its just been found out leftist/communist groups on leddit are hitting the board hard. we've known someone is shilling like hardcore faggots, now we know

Haha yeah youre right fellow pede xD! Based israel am I right?

We meddled with dank magic we didn't understood. It had to blew in our faces at some point

Are timelines really convergent instead of divergent? That means that at the end of time all possible realities will converge into a singularity.

>pushing the idea that Assad is the good guy and war with Syria is bad
Woah, they are "pushing" an idea that Sup Forums has believed for years you dumb fuck. How new are you?

I don't even know what's going on anymore... Things are happening too fast...

>"Sup Forums is breaking apart on Trump"

What a great way to prove how new you are and your absolute lack of knowledge when it comes to this website.

What are the Jews up to now?

Yup. That exact moment I knew it was going to be all downhill going forward.

Mandela Effect

>Northern hemisphere gets becomes a wasteland
>Great South American and Australasian superpowers rise
Sounds breddy good to me famalamadingdong

>how dare these people post ideas that Sup Forums has always agreed with

What next are shills gonna tell us the holocaust is a lie, and that Hitler did nothing wrong?

Get the fuck out of here.

Putin has been threatening nuclear war and threatening nuclear war, but he doesn't even respond like a man when turkroaches shoot down Russian jets, so no war. None. Not a chance.

Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

Biggest Mandela effect of all time

>No you jew, he was always very adamantly against the war in Iraq
This guy gets it.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339818069641801728

You think she sucked that guys dick, and that's how she attained his story?
>Implies guys saying anything to get in the knickers.

Hillary died in my old timeline. Im not sure if mk ultra Disney clone is active.

>I-it's just a raid
>T-they're just trolling
Jesus Christ, are you this in denial?
This isn't some stupid fucking 4.5930923D move, Trump isn't some fucking demigod, stop sucking his cock so hard, faggot.

>Shills
You'd do well going back to /r/The_Donald if you want to circlejerk over 'daddy Trump', faggot.

You have to go back plebbitard.

url or it didn't happen

>Putin and Assad kill FSA and ISIS Mudslimes,
Except they keep forgetting to kill anybody but women and children.

>Great Idea if they are doing it with Syria and Russia, fucking ISIS.
Russia never attacks ISIS. Russia always gives ISIS a pass. ISIS took out a Russian jet in Egypt, Putin says "meh" and keeps attacking civilians with Sarin gas in Syria.

>We WW3 Now
Putin isn't gonna do shit and you know it. At least we all know even if you're not bright enough.

Geez, soon the kikes will be gassing themselves. We must find a way to stop this.

>its just been found out FSB groups from the Kremlin are hitting the board hard.
That's been the case for the past year.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump,

what has he done for the 2nd amendment?

nothing?

I hate him then, fucking slacker reality puppet

this is basically as close to a Jewish president as America has seen yet