en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
discord.gg/GAbzQ
archive.is/PNCNs
archive.is/0Ym1u
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Reminder:

Do not reply to shills.

Do not reply to people who reply to shills.

It's going to be a long weekend if you keep falling for it.

This is where the shills are coming from
shareblue.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
They have a 40 million dollar budget
"Shareblue, formerly known as Blue Nation Review, is an American left-wing[1][2] news website owned by journalist and political activist David Brock and headed by former Clinton staffer Peter Daou. [1] Shareblue is within a consortium of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network that will raise a roughly $40 million budget to oppose President Donald Trump's policies"

>redditfags are actually trying to claim that telling them to fuck off of this board is shilling
my fucking sides, kill yourselves reddittards

>when you spend the past 3 months manufacturing a no-win scenario to discredit the leader of the opposition movement against your globalist agenda but then he BTFOs it in one night and gains massive support domestically and internationally in the process even among your own globalist allies

PRESIDENT THE_DONALD GENERAL

AWOO

I want exodus from this place. When Moot killed /new/ at least we got the chon and several good years with minimal shilling.
This is just torture.

After two weeks pass and literally nothing has changed regarding Syria outside with ISIS/kebab being BTFO... do you think this board will go back to normal?

Funny how /comfy/ it was last night after the shills got off work.

This place used to value honest discussion, actual evidence, funny posts and good image editing. It's now turned into /r/The_Donald's Sup Forums board.

The 4 dimensional gymnastics.
The unconditional support of Israel
The gloating at clear war crimes
The acceptance of false flags as real events

Will we ever have our old board again? Or are we condemned to being the unconditional-support-for-Donald-Trump board?

He sold out his constituents and not everyone on here is American. Some of us are looking from outside and are filled with disgust at what you've all become.

How can you live with yourselves? Knowing the truth but denying it to yourself so that you can justify your fandom?

>NK is going to be nuked
>Gorsuch is only a few days away from starting up his work
Feels good man.

DROOMPY WOOMPY CONFIRMED FOR RUSSIAN PUPPER

BASED R/POLITICS FUCKING EXPOSING HIM

idk how is jewing who anymore.

1. What are /ptg/ positions?

2. What are the talking point of the shills?

>when you have Shareblue and literal reddit fucking up the board and decided just to lurk as both sides rip each other apart

ABSOLUTELY HIBERNIAN

discord.gg/GAbzQ

Feel free to join if you wish to chat or talk about politics, if you wish to chill or have fun. Welcome to hell. No obligation to join, welcome aboard

discord.gg/GAbzQ

Well I think I know of this little subreddit just for you.

Reminder that cooked Rice still on the menu while burger's money was stolen
archive.is/PNCNs
archive.is/0Ym1u

>support domestically and internationally
Yeah who's supporting this again? Oh yeah, the neocons, zionists and globalists what great support you have there.

Reddit kike lovers get out. This is a NatSoc board not cuckservative.

Shills? Oh well, I know our president isn't perfect, and if this was a mistake, it's only one in a string of successes!

The shilling is the price /we/ pay for Trump's victories. Hopefully it gets worse.

When did it get /comfy/? At 9:20ish it started and kept up until, at least, midnight.

does two weeks passing somehow negate Trump siding with neocons and jews?

Awoo!

AWOO

With a username like that I have to believe it!

The shills are just spamming copypasta at this point. It's kind of sad. I think they're confused because half the time they seem to be shilling each other instead of us.

shills are grasping at fucking straws
they are obsessed with reddit
reddit the only talking point they have left

Just embrace the chaos and laugh at everyone user. Eventually something will come out of this

>do you think this board will go back to normal?

No, Brock is trying for disruption through mass spamming.

Could you post some of the comments for us? I want to see the delusion.

Why are we not talking about this?

This shit is cringey

kill yourselves you sycophantic scumbags

Redditfags leftists who are pissed about t_d are the only people talk about t_d.

Seriously. We go weeks between shill raids and only during shill raids is t_d referenced.

I AUTHENTICATE FOR THIS THREAD

I'm kinda seeing it like this too. Seems like the whole thing is pretty pre planned.

While I still question the merit of the gas attack. I don't think trump will bomb a specific part of the place without much intel collected on the ground.

Not to question how swift the response is.

Best advice.
Just go with the flow.

You are welcome to fuck off, cucklord.

probably around 11 pst.

It is an effective one, since for many reasons you have people raiding us from there thinking they are "backing us up"

If only we had the ponies

Shiills are doing the "Make trump supporters look as retarded as possible" angle. It's okay to not like that Trump hit Syria. Just understand that this isn't him choosing Jared over Bannon on all(or any) matters, nor is it giving in to neocons/establishment, NOR is it going to war with Syria

This thread is a circlejerk and literally a reddit colony on Sup Forums, and yet you fucking retards still wonder why everyone outside of these threads hates you.

Think they're going to make a documentary about the sample walls being built by prospective contractors? Almost guaranteed something will come out for the wall building, but it's probably going to be some commie fatass crybaby shit trying to idolize protestors.

They're so cute!

T_D fags are shook

Can we have the based Austria get a trip like Norway does? I hate the shill one, especially when I think it's the good one.

>inb4 a bunch of CIA

HAHAHHA
SHILLS TRYING TO GET US TO GO TO REDDIT. THEY ARE OUT OF TALKING POINTS!

r/the_donald the rest of this board hates you.

Well yeah, because they already got BTFO on everything else. They can't even sperge out about muh Russia anymore.

Because Sup Forums is bad at countering shilling. A lot of people here just take the bait instead of ignoring and organizing behind other efforts.

Daily reminder.

is there a salt cube? make that a hillary hat.

It'll take some time, after a week of screaming it's a regime change and Trump hasn't actually done it, the narrative will start to wear thin. You can't compete with autism, the moment they stop spamming the discussion will return to normal.

DAHNALD U SNIVELING COWHERD LEAVE HEIDI THE HELL ALONE

Are you really that retarded ?

Shill derails, probably. Imagine having a half a TRILLION dollar gap in your books and the auditors refusing to sign off on them. There's no way people aren't going to federal prison for that one.

Who else ready for ww3?

Has Scott Adams orgasmed yet or is he still edging?

This is why I say do not reply to shills AND do not reply to people who reply to shills

They are just feeding each other most of the time

Fuck off back to leftypol fag

That's why. 2 A.M EST is nice and slow, filled with awoo.

Of course. It's literally TEXTBOOK "i'm butthurt about being btfo but I can't formulate a proper retort so I'll just try to use the same thing against them that they used on me."

So all you'll see being spammed yesterday and today is shills calling regulars shills and telling them to go back to rebbit. Like we did to them that made them so salty in the first place. Of course we moved on and started destroying them with actual facts, but they haven't exactly mastered that part yet.

Seriously, I think shilling has jumped the shark. After Gorsuch and the missiles, Trump seems unstoppable. The board couldn't stop him even if it wanted to. This does make shitposting seem less urgent.

We talked about it a lot the other day
Too much spam going on in the threads right now though. I think the best way to get that sit out there would be to spam the news to twitter celebs, or guys like Hannity I guess.

god I hope that French fag in the other threads that was talking about doxing the ledditors actually does it

>Trump was so stupid he actually thought this would bury the MUH RUSSIA narrative and alienated parts of his base to do so

Fucking kike chump

Like the Syrian narrative, they want to bury their failure and diverse us

he literally became hillary clinton
i'm outta this shit

NUKE TIME BABY

NORTH KOREA IS DONE FOR

Sup Forums was right again.

this thread should never have been allowed to exist after the inauguration

go suck trumps cock elsewhere

Can we try talking about it more though?

>there are still Sup Forumsacks that support trump
He's a fucking zionist puppet who want eternal war just like bush or the clintons

You fuck off back to the_donald you kike loving piece of shit.

Some T_Dfags literally admitted to replying to shills on purpose when Sup Forumsacks made threads there asking them to knock it off.

Will the donald shills comite suicide if he kicks banon and goes boots on the ground in syria ?

The only people still supporting Trump are shills. Everyone else regrets their vote.

My only real concern at this point is making sure Bannon gets through all the Chaos in one peice desu

There's not a whole lot more to talk about until Sleepy Ben provides us with some more details.

Nothing will ever make up for that shit.

Posing aftermath of bombing for you guys.

so do you actually believe spamming fashy qt3.14s is genuinely going to trigger us, or is it just part of larping as "tru/pol/" for your narrative?

>entire UN threatens Assad
>all the globalists want intervention
>everyone wants regime change
>many in congress would have voted war
>be Trump
>decide to say "I'll handle it"
>throw a measly attack at a single base with almost zero casualty
>inform the Russians first
>do it before the UN, congress, or anyone else can act
>the problem is now taken care of, chemical weapons gone
>didn't even destroy all the planes
>everyone shutting the fuck up now
>no need for regime change

Where were you when Trump saved Assad's ass?

>Russian narrative dead
>looks strong in front of Xi
>NK now knows what they're dealing with
>approved by other world leaders

Can someone tell me how this is a bad thing?

Back to autismchan comie cuck

We need gore, redpilled and natsoc threads.

The threads were fast last night. An unmarked plane entered syria from lebanon and then disappeared. No shills. Maximum comfy.

Did Assad really gas more people in response to the bombing?

He should go for it honestly

nice save user

So fucking tired of you Trump shills. You people will defend anything he does

>the more info that gets released the more the shills get BTFO

It is weird that now when we see go back to t_d, we know it's a shill because any Sup Forumsack now just says facts or tells them to prove their claim. We grew so much.