Brit/pol/ - Had to save this as JPG because I couldn't get it to scale properly edition

>SYRIAN REGIME TARGETED BY US MISSLES
news.sky.com/story/united-states-launches-missile-strikes-on-syria-10827993

>Trump calls on "all civilised nations" to take action against Syria following alleged chemical attacks
dallasnews.com/news/world/2017/04/06/us-launches-missile-strike-syria

>How will Russia react?
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-main-question-after-any-strikes-on-syria-how-does-russia-respond/2017/04/06/316c22b0-1aff-11e7-855e-4824bbb5d748_story.html

>Effects of alleged chemical attack allegedly horrifying
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/the-dead-were-wherever-you-looked-inside-syrian-town-after-chemical-attack

>Israel's chief Rabbi declares this a holocaust
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-israel-former-chief-rabbi-yisrael-meir-lau-civil-war-holocaust-assad-a7670531.html

>Majority of Britons back military action in Syria
news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-majority-of-britons-back-military-action-in-syria-10827733

>Drumpf: "Why I bombed Assad"
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-why-i-launched-missile-attack-syria-n743656

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12698277
ebay.com/itm/282425317605
youtube.com/watch?v=10Y7ZkQqZC8
youtube.com/watch?v=iS8sqgBgzG8
strawpoll.me/12689291/r
youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_o36paQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Brits out.

1st first late night runs

Im trying to understand something but can find much on the subject. Why the fuck did we cede fishing lands to Iceland when they literally have 5 fishing boats for a military.

First for reported to GCHQ

nth for blair did nothing wrong

>England gets 6 lions
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING EDITION WHO APPROVED THIS WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL SICK THIS IS CANCER

Grow up Paddy

>3 Brit/pol/s

MR FARRON TEAR THIS BOARD DOWN

>scotshits have a horse

nth for getting buttraped on a late night run

They captured all the fisherman and forced them to do gay shit at gunpoint. Then blackmailed them with it.

>the census found there were 810,000 foreign-born people in the Republic

>the number of people who stated they could speak Irish dropped for the first time since 1946

>there are 5,929 daily Irish speakers in the county, a 15.8% drop since 2011

>some 3,729,100 people identified as Catholic - 78.3% of the population - compared to 84.2% in April 2011

>there were 63,400 Muslims in the state compared to 49,200 in 2011 - a percentage change of 28.9%

>Orthodox Christianity saw a rise of 37.5% to 62,400 adherents, while the number of Hindus rose by 34.1% to 14,300 practitioners

>the number of people who stated they had no religion increased from 269,800 to 468,400

Lads

Stop spurning Flexcit

>tfw

Keep projecting, we're over 96% white.

Why is he such a cunt?

What's the best resources to dive into the economics of politics? Haven't really gone too deep into it yet.

Because I know for a fact once our government is free from EU rules it will introduce more complex and bureaucratic red tape of their own.

Do you seriously think a nanny state lover like Theresa May or her front benchers will ever make us some kind of libertarian paradise?
Brexit will mean retarded protectionism, government intervention and economic micromanagement, things that are ironically not allowed today because the EU has strict rules against member states governments subsidising their unprofitable industries..

MPORTANT POLL --> strawpoll.me/12698277
>IMPORTANT POLL --> strawpoll.me/12698277
IMPORTANT POLL --> strawpoll.me/12698277

Phoebe Waller-Bridge is pic related. Aisling Bea is this pic

Join the Army lads. Keep Britain great.

>Projecting
>By quoting your own national census at you

Stupid mick.

Will Peter Hitchens ever admit that it's the Jews?

That's a nice coat of arms

Friendly reminder Chris Chan's paper mache Sonic Totem is now for sale on ebay for the modest price of US$1500.00 (£1,212.12).

ebay.com/itm/282425317605

youtube.com/watch?v=10Y7ZkQqZC8

>tfw can't get well
youtube.com/watch?v=iS8sqgBgzG8

I'm

H A G R A V E N
A
G
R
A
V
E
N

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>English rose

lmao

All you neets are lucky cunts.
I've got to do an extra days work at a fucking call centre tomorrow. I specifically took this job so I would have saturdays free, and then they say you have to work saturday.

Well fuck them I'm going in with one motherfucker of a hangover and doing fuck all apart from throwing up in a bin.

No. He's not stupid enough to destroy his own career.

Looking at the thumbnail I thought he was holding a gun to her head.

What's wrong with him? He can be abrasive, but he knows his stuff - and our governing/media class evidently don't. Rebecca Long Bailey (touted to be the next leader of the labour party by some) didn't know what the Customs Union was

What's wrong with her face?

EVERYBODY VOTE ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO PUT THE ISSUE TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone do a Dan hodges BTFO meme.
The prick on Sky News shilling for neo-Cons.

strawpoll.me/12689291/r

i beat you

Stop posting bad metal

What calls do you have to process

94%, 96% would be included white ireland

looks like a male character from dark souls

absolutely disgusting

Nah.

In the North of England is where the girls are blonde. Down South they're Brunettes.

I love and hate this country so much. I'm so tired of the depraved goblin looking fuckers that pollute this country

Nice try GCHQ.

Let's play a game - Fuck/Marry/Kill/Maim/become PM:

Meme Merchant
Preusse
Rimmer
YKTD
Scotchnonce

CHOOSE WISELY LADS

word

He just comes across as a prick. His son's even worse. The people they're correcting tend to be complete cretins, but it must put people off the Eurosceptic movement somewhat.

>not turning up hungover everyday and doing nothing but reading up on interesting subjects all day in your office

Today I learned all about Marlene Dietrich.

Yeah, but most brunettes down south don't have shit-tier brown eyes

kill them all

WTF! I hate Peter now!

There are more Muslims in a single London borough than there are in my entire country. Foreign born means dick, Nordies living in Ireland are counted as foreign born, as are the countless crumpets fleeing your sinking nation and the Europeans who want to live in what will be the last bastion of whiteness in Western Europe.

if ur serious ty m80

made it one night when I was bored

No, I'm searching for a decent female fronted band and you're going on this adventure with me you fags.

rimmer is alright, i like him
i don't like preusse

not enough interactions with any of the other triplords to form an opinion

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of that.

Anyone else too smart to join a gang?

>tfw too smart to join a gang

Lads

>north
>blonde

Why does she have Farron's bemused expression?

>implying right-wing Tories would settle for increased regulation

Pls. Tories are the party of business.

You start to look like your pets

interwebs is blocked. It's some citrix thing.
I'm working on it. Even though almost everything is locked down, I've found a VB compiler and a section of writable disk. Added bonus, all written files are destroyed on each logout (obviously booting from an image). Notepad is supposed to be disabled but you can get it open. Only problem I'm having is piping the written file into the compiler, because the only way I can open the compiler is by clicking it. Every path use in any other program is blocked. Sure there must be a way though. Once I can compile my own code on there, knock up a port scanner and start seeing what's what. There must be a proxy I can bounce through somehow somewhere.

why are her tits so far apart?

>last bastion of whiteness in Western Europe.
>Ignores that the entire population of his country is half of London alone

Padraig, I...

Delicious.

AGGGHHHH I WANT IT SO MUCH

INTERNET HISTORY RIGHT HERE

Kill kill kill kill kill

When was this?

VOTE

>Fuck
Rimmer
>Marry
YKTD
>Kill
Meme Merchant
>Maim
Scotchnonce
>become PM
Preuße

Holy.... I want more...

What's wrong with her face?

>Closet Man Chinny Steptoe

I like you too user

Looks Turkish or some shit, incredibly swarthy

youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_o36paQ0

lads what is your favourite episode of black mirror?

mine is shut up and dance

also I liked the one where the female, child-killer got tortured daily, reddit said she didn't deserve it but desu i disagree with them