Divide and conquer is in full progress

Reminder that the gas attack was a false flag
Reminder that Trump warned the russians and didnt kill or harm anyone with the strike on purpose
Reminder that the airstrike were just $90 million worth of virtue signaling, to show he actually is against the chemical attack and isnt a russian puppet
Reminder that this makes the airstrike a literal non issue
Reminder you dont have to choose a side as russia&syria and trump are not opposing each other
Reminder that this being blown out of proportion is just another effort to divide and conquer us
Reminder they just want to strip Trump off his base support so they can take action s against him once noone supports him anymore

You are better than that Sup Forums.
(((They))) will not divide us

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-07/de-dollarization-accelerates-russia-nears-launch-ruble-priced-oil-trading-platform
youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp
logophere.com/Topics2017/17-04/17_015-BLA-ShajulIslam.htm
cbsnews.com/news/us-preps-for-possible-cruise-missile-attack-on-syrian-govt-forces/
web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you saying that They Will Not Divide Us?

Let’s say the world believes Assad or a rogue general under his command gassed his own people. If Trump does nothing, he appears weak, and it invites mischief from other countries. But if he launches 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian military air base base...

1. He just solved for the allegation that he is Putin’s puppet. He doesn’t look like Putin’s puppet today. And that was Trump’s biggest problem, which made it America’s problem too. No one wants a president who is under a cloud of suspicion about Russian influence.

2. He solved (partly) for the allegation that he is incompetent. You can hate this military action, but even Trump’s critics will call it measured and rational. Like it or not, President Trump’s credibility is likely to rise because of this, if not his popularity. Successful military action does that for presidents.

3. He just set the table for his conversations with China about North Korea. Does China doubt Trump will take care of the problem in China’s own backyard if they don’t take care of it themselves? That negotiation just got easier.

4. Iran might be feeling a bit more flexible when it’s time to talk about their nuclear program.

5. His plan of a Syrian Safe Zone requires dominating the Syrian Air Force for security. That just got easier.

6. Syria’s government just got more flexible. It probably wants to keep the rest of its military.

If it turns out that the sarin gas attack that sparked this military action didn’t come from Assad, it doesn’t much matter. President Trump will bank all of the benefits above even if the attack turns out to be a hoax. We know Assad had some chemical weapons at one point, and probably used them. No one will be crying for Assad if the attack was unnecessary. And realistically, the public will never be 100% sure who was behind the attack.

>(((They))) will not divide us
>407

gerMonies

this timeline is confusing
Trudope and Nutley should have the answers

You see that guy with the water hose, hosing down that other guy with that other guy holding that person with gloved hands? they do that to wash the gas away

Washing it off doesnt help the voctim when its sarin though. Also sarin kills within minutes, and they got gasmasks, people and camera right on scene already while those are still allive. They were there just too quick
Sarin would have been everywhere and no matter what he touches he would get into contact with sarin. You wouldnt go in there without complete protective gear

Yes

Pretty much this

Bump

if you doubt there is shilling against either side going on, just watch how quick stuff will get slid

Don't even try to have a normal discourse here right now, this place is currently overrun.
But yes, real people here remember, we haven't flipped out into this weird reddit mindset that's stinking up the board right now

well, i know Sup Forums is usually smarter than that, but it wont hurt to throw the info out there, so that maybe someone reads it and comes to his senses.
DESU i was swayed in the beginning myself, until the infos came out that russia and syria got a heads up and that nothing of value was attacked. from then on it was pretty clear that it was just a PR stunt

shilling or no shilling im super bummed out about all this

at the very least it shows that trump is susceptible to (((it)))) when for the first time in my life i felt like we put someone in who wasn't

major fucking black pill

Kill yourself shill, this is only good
We get dead Arabs or dead Jews
Its a win win, might even kill some commies

everyone is susceptible to (((them))) in some way, even if it is to not give them any ammunition against him. if he would have done nothing they would have claimed he would be just backing putin and assad as he is a puppet, if he would have said so quick its a false flag they would spin it that it is just some crazy conspiracy theory which he created to again back his puppetmaster putin. if he went for a real attack he would probably have started WW3.

however this way he can say "see? i really despice the chemical weapons attack, and do care about the suffering of muslim" and also "see? im not a puppet, i took actions against them".
additionally if he now releases info that it was a false flag, with name and all, he can go after them and say its really because of the attack, which he sees as an serious issue, and not just want to silence the opposition.
also now he can be a bit more passive about syria as he can say that the last time it caused a huge uproar when he took actions, and has to treat carefully now

overall this was a good move. it wouldnt even suprise me if he called putin to get his okay for the PR stunt

>Reminder you dont have to choose a side as russia&syria and trump are not opposing each other

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-07/de-dollarization-accelerates-russia-nears-launch-ruble-priced-oil-trading-platform

Reminder that you are a clueless tool.
Reminder that you don't even get why above link completeley blows your naive world view out of the water.

go back to r/the_donald duh

they dont get that the only ones that buys the narrative are the shills and other fellow redditors

>getting into another useless foreign conflict is good!
Go die, shill

then tell me satan, why does it blow my narrative? are you trying to tell me that the airstrike was in order to hold up the petrodollar? that its the first step of an invasion like in iraq and libya? if so it was a pretty weak first strike.

the false flag was probably started by those behind the petrodollar system, as much as behind everything else to draw trump into syria and start the invasion, but as of now it seemed to have failed miserably

dude you've been had
just drop the act
see you in berkley get ready to get whooped

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

all these 1 post by this ID calling me a shill without providing any reason on why im wrong really makes me think (not linking to you guys. wont get any shekels from me)

Thanks for the redpill image.

You know I'm sure the US military could obliterate Assad if it wanted to, this is just dick waving

The only people on Sup Forums who unironically attack Trump for this are literal leftist shills. It would be hilarious if it weren't true.

you are welcome. fat to few know about the (central) banking system, even though thats one of (((their))) main controll machinary. with this they controll the countries, the science, the economy, the wars and infrastructure of basically all countries, and with the media they controll the people and keep them from knowing about the stuff behind the curtains

Reminder that the kike Kushner is making a powerplay and is pushing Bannon out to replace him with globalist dems.
That's the red flag showing that Trump is now turncoat.

>literal
Man...I hate that word. The fact of the matter is that this was an unconstitutional aggression irrespective of Trump calling the Russians beforehand and irrespective of anyone dying.

((((they)))) will cum inside us

People do know that there are reports of first responders to the attack having died or gotten sick from the chemicals right? No one denies that there was a chemical attack. They just argue what the source of the chemicals were.

Daily reminder that Murica is a terrorist country

youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4

Perhaps Trump wanted the attack was a warning to China

Kushner very well could be the antichrist.
Pic related. That building also harbors the company that invented and produces RFID chips, which are rumored to be the future mark of the beast. The company belongs to kushner as well

Why the fuck would you think that? Everyone with a brain knew Trump wasn't literallyhitler. That's not happening just yet and it would be childish to expect. He is still the best shot we have at preventing the total destruction of our culture though

He needs to be killed.

emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp
>Because it evaporates so quickly, sarin presents an immediate but short-lived threat.

hmmm

All true but from my perspective it merely confirms Trumpites are unAmerican stooges loaning out our armed forces to Putin. Happy anniversary of the first time we declared war on you cabbageniggers, btw

It's pretty obvious that this is a false flag and since Americans are retards they fall for it, I honestly regret ever saying I was behind Trump because he's shown himself to be yet another neocon

Perhaps a good indication was that he was running for the neocon party while simultaneously saying it was too neocon and not neocon enough.

>A person’s clothing can release sarin after it has come in contact with sarin vapor, which can lead to exposure of other people.

also sarin kills within minutes, either those guys where there within minutes after the attack complete with mask, protective gear and cameracrew, or it was staged as there were some still alive, or it was not sarin

I'm fucking tired of faggots trying to tell how I should fell about this or what my opinion should be.
Its never "don't have this opinion for this well developed reason" its always some three layers of abstraction: "don't have this opinion or the others win!"!.

Fuck every single one of you.

secnd best. ronny would be better. but we would have had to build up the whole legend of him ourself to give him some personallity for the public. Trump public persona was build almost by itself and we just added 4D chess, etc to it while trump also had/has the slight chance of not being under (((their))) controll. but i if we could have managed it i believe ronny would have been the better choice

underrated

well they ARE in a shit country, they probably have no idea what chemicals do what and im willing to say they havent been trained for that situation. (about that picture)

That is all dependent on the dose.
>also sarin kills within minutes

You think posting the same pasta in every thread will be enough to trick anyone into believing your shill narrative?

>muh goldman sachs cabinet is a good thing
>muh obamacare needs replaced not repealed
>muh hillary is going to jail, just wait, you'll see!
>muh internet privacy bill was actually a good thing
every time he does something establishment you faggots come out of the woodwork and defend it.

Your inexperience in life is showing.
Not everyone outside of the US is retarded like (((CNN))) wants you to think.

People exposed to a low or moderate dose of sarin by breathing contaminated air, eating contaminated food, drinking contaminated water, or touching contaminated surfaces may experience some or all of the following symptoms within seconds to hours of exposure:

Runny nose
Watery eyes
Small, pinpoint pupils
Eye pain
Blurred vision
Drooling and excessive sweating
Cough
Chest tightness
Rapid breathing
Diarrhea
Nausea, vomiting, and/or abdominal pain
Increased urination
Confusion
Drowsiness
Weakness
Headache
Slow or fast heart rate
Low or high blood pressure

Even a small drop of sarin on the skin can cause sweating and muscle twitching where sarin touched the skin

(from your link)

Bump.

Fuck the "Drumpf dropped" shills. They are Redditors. If they say Drumpf, they are a fucking shill.

Don't worry user. I hate Muslims so much it's impossible for me to mind no matter which side he bombs.

In fact I don't understand why we shouldn't be bombing both.

> Trump did something I dont like. Waaaaa!

Fucking kill yourself Assad shill.

>family fortune
oy vey, these jews sure are super duper smart goy

Shia is that you??

Isn't it a good thing when muslims kill each other? Why are americans so upset about it?

Yeah, it was a false-flag which makes it worse.
>On purpose
>Just $90 million
>Non-issue
>Not opposing each other when most of the politicians wants a regime change
>"Blown out of proportion" "Divide and conquer"
Nice buzzwords. Divide and conquer against who? Oldfags were pro-assad, nu-Sup Forums and plebbit suck Trump's dick and Trump could shutdown Sup Forums and all these pro-Trump retards would praise him on T_D
No one is stripping Trump of his support other than himself. There's a reason why there's an unusual amount of backlash on Sup Forums after yesterday's events and it's because of all the things he's done, this is the worst.

Want to know what I find suspicious? Trump condemned the Freedom Caucus and said he wants to work with the democrats. A week later he pulls this shit. Does he plan to use the extra support to push his fucking horrible healthcare bill? Does he think that the dems won't backstab him the moment he does something they don't like? This was a terrible move and served only to gain support of the leftist while shitting all over the people who got him elected. If that isn't a traitorous move then I don't know what is because we all know if that was Hillary she wouldn't do shit to try to gain the support of anyone remotely right-wing.

Yes, I am unironically, point blank telling you that the airstrike was in order to hold up the petrodollar. It also WILL be the first step of an invasion like in Iraq and Libya. It was a weak first strike. Wars have started with weaker actions. See Vietnam.

I am also unironically, point blank telling you that this WILL end in World War III which means all-out thermonuclear war with at least 3 billion deaths in the direct aftermath.

All of this I am telling you unironically.

And if you happen to be distant enough from ground zero when the bombs hit, you will see I am right.

There aren't enough votes to repeal Obamacare tard. How did you suggested he do that? A replacement was the only possible way to get rid of it and if you had paid attention at all during the campaign you would have heard him say constantly that he wantes to replace it with something that worked.

my god you are possibly the newest kiddo on this entire website currently

the ISP thing is fucked up, no argueing.
goldman sachs doesnt have to be bad. imagine you come from the university, bluepilled as fuck, get a job in GS without knowing what you actually do, and once you realize its to late. you cant change anything, and leaving will just let someone else, probably even more ruthless, take your place. then trump comes along, offers an opportunity to get it on the right track since trump knew the guy from previous deals and knows he has the heart on the right place. not really likely, i know, but GS bankers dont have to be bad by default even though the majority are.
replacing obamacare is indeed a good thing in my oppinion. the issue with obama care was that it got rid of competition and allowed the insurance company to increase the prices in some cases for a few hundred percent. make sure that doesnt happen and its good to me.
hillary, well, i really want to see her in jail, but you must see that trump busted over 1500 pedos and saved a few 100 childs in his first 1-2 months which is more than under obama was in a year. they probably get the small fish first in hopes they rat out on the big guys to ensure that they will get those for sure and not hae to leave them running. isnt obama even already on some islandnation out of fear for trump?

of course he could just have screwed all of us over, but so far he is the best president we had in decades. we should at least give him time until he really fucks something up before we turn on him

(((you))) are the shill.
trump is a fucking puppet

Point 5 is clearly wrong

Russia will only be deploying more assets, and they already withdrew from an air space agreement. Russia has been pretty clear in the past that they will shoot down planes they deem to be a threat in Syrian air space.

And the Chinese aren't stupid, they aren't afraid or impressed by a ineffective fireworks show.

Yes but getting angry at this gives Trump more reason to not go a full out war in front of the country and politicians.

Guys, check out this rebuttal by a neuro-surgeon who does a step by step analysis of the first hoax video and the alleged victims:

logophere.com/Topics2017/17-04/17_015-BLA-ShajulIslam.htm

The tl;dr is the evidence is extremely flimsy, with the only actual indication of trauma is the pupils, which can easily be induced by regular, over the counter medical drugs.

Read and disseminate lads. For the brown gf and all that is good in life.

he literally shat all over the Freedom Caucus because he was HIllary's bff all along. you got played kiddo. there's a reason based Ron Paul refused to support this orange faggot.

Interesting points. I am reserving my opinion as of now. I do not support being in the Middle East to begin with... other than to drop a few nukes to flatten that entire part of the world, but thats a different story.

Ultimately we need to remember "Mad Dog" Mattis is calling the shots when it comes to military actions, and I trust him.

But seriously, fuck Kushner.

dumping a couple Syria fake news pics

>let's post this same thing for the 30th time that's confuse the goyim

This

Divide and conquer is their modus operandi.

We need to give rise to the individual. Group think will destroy us.

Trump's support is the strongest when he is completely opposed, but STICKS TO CONVICTIONS. That's why he won the election, that's why people have publicly put on their own rallies to show they're with him. Now all of that will change, because he looks like a wormy fucking cuck.

well, of course it could be the first step, but to see that we first have to see him taking step 2 and 3 as well. we should consider that this is an option, but we should also consider that this is not the only option.

and yes, there are forces pushing hard for WW3, trying to reanact the biblical prophecy, trying to install greater israel, and the war that would kill all of humanity "if the days will not be cut short", but so far it doesnt seem like trump is pushing for that agenda. he is subjected to those that are, sure, but he himself i dont know.

>point blank telling you that this WILL end in World War III which means all-out thermonuclear war with at least 3 billion deaths in the direct aftermath
Thank you time traveler/future seer.
>muh nuclear war
>Retards actually think nuclear war will EVER happen

August 23, 2013, 7:36 PM
U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

cbsnews.com/news/us-preps-for-possible-cruise-missile-attack-on-syrian-govt-forces/

nice arguments boys

This,why are there
Fucking leftards everywhere trying to push a btfo...Just get off my board I want to read comfy news noy slide breads

But Germany this strike can have a huge impact down the line. This is only the day after. Who knows what can happen.

Not to mention people like Bannon and Preibus are losing influence and Jews are becoming more powerful in his cabinet.

Something has definitely happened with Trump in the past week.

IT WAS A SMALL LOAN OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

referring to trump as "strategist" insult my intelligence

>devicis
Divisive.

Also it sounds borderline Communist revolutionary

>But Germany this strike can have a huge impact down the line. This is only the day after. Who knows what can happen.
agree, but why drop trump now when it was probably a well calculated virtuesignaling with no other effect than people shutting up about the russian puppet narrative?

>Not to mention people like Bannon and Preibus are losing influence and Jews are becoming more powerful in his cabinet.
agreed, that worries me too.

It's still too early honestly. Several other world leaders like Trudeau, neocons like McCain, etc. all supporting the strike worries me as well.

Yes goyim forget about Isis launching attacks in coordination with the middle strikes.

Actually we bombed Christian SAA. And we did it under the pretext of giving a shit about dead arabs.

So you need to die, like now.

What evidence is there for a false flag?
I'm asking because some Sup Forums users see conspiracy in everything and it makes us look like fake news.

All I know from my side of the world is that the MSM has softened up on Trump since the bombing. It does look like the globalists want a war

No, thanks.

1. it made no sense for assad to use it right now. he gained ground, conquered back allepo, and all that without the use of chem weapons. so why now gas some civillians which accomplishes nothing accept for giving his enemies another issue to attack with? thats not just unreasonable but also pretty stupid as they know there are forces out there that just wait to attack him and find an excuse to do so
2. The responding helpers where there so quick, with gas masks and camerateam inclusive that they have to have known before hand (if it even was a gas attack)
3. on some picture you see the helpers handling the victims without gloves, even though sarin is extremely painfull and sometimes even deadly in very small doses on skincontact
4. there were reports a day before about chem attack allegedly (cant read sandrunes, so can tell if this is true for sure)
5. the whitehelmets which where the respondends apparently have links to soros

The fact that white helmets and turkey are our sources for info, both of which have no credibility.

Also the type of chemical reported to have been used does not add up to the pictures of the scene of action. Multiple military and dr.s have addressed this.

Assad was on the cusp of victory and had no reason to do a desperate move like use chemical weapons. However, last week. Israel. You know of them right? Well Israel bombed SAA targets and Israel lost a jet and was warned never to do that again. Mossad immediately got in touch with John McCain and had him deliver chemical weapons to "rebels" who hide them throughout their bases. SAA goes on a seemingly normal bombing run of rebel targets and unknowingly blows up these weapons. White helmets who are confirmed jihadists make a film of their traps killing innocents who they hide amongst.

But you know this. You are just here to shill. I typed this to let you know it's not working and that you should put a bullet in your skull.

>SAA goes on a seemingly normal bombing run of rebel targets
>seemingly normal
Never change Sup Forums

well, it is normal in that region though.

The fact that you have now accused me of being a shill shows to me how fucking mental you are.
Get off the board for a few days dude.

I'm not saying it's NOT a big false flag conspiracy, I'm just asking for some tangible evidence other that "I read it on Sup Forums"

I think that he did right with the façade attack.

bump

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Trump's lack of popularity doesn't come from his alleged relation with Putin.
There's no popularity to win attacking Syria, and he surely knew even his own fan base would reject him.
Nice try Jew.