Shills aren't real

>shills aren't real
>go back to T_D

400 LEFTYFAGS
FOUR FUCKING HUNDRED

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-fired-donald-trump-consider-reince-preibus-white-house-chief-of-staff-strategist-a7672171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As if it isn't obvious. They only people they ever fool is themselves.

>Pushing something that the majority of Sup Forums already believes

What's next? They're gonna take credit for ''tricking'' Sup Forums into hating jews? lmfao

>400 shills talking to themselves
I can't tell you how often I have seen identical threads today, they are out in full force.

▲ ▲

Shills are so obvious

Yeah I really don't get it. Assad is the good and it was a hoax

>a shitposting discord server.
>N-NO MUH HOLY IMAGEBOARD IT CANNOT FALL

apply yourself next time

Case in point

>tfw you will see the return of natsoc/libertarian Sup Forums

>shill trying to damage control
Get back to discord, dumb goy. I'll sell your chatlogs later.

>Pushing the idea that Assad is good and war is bad
We better watch out that they don't start pushing the holocaust being false next.
Get the fuck back to the_donald you nigger

Good god these commies.

>s-s-shillss HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE THE KIKE PUPPET

Kill yourself you delusional fag

I don't even know what the fuck that is. Go back to plebbit if you love it there so much,.

>natsoc/libertarian Sup Forums
This please

I miss redpill threads

lol they actually believe they have any power on how we feel about Trump's actions. lol poor commie souls.

YES I AM AN AMERICAN PATRIOTIC DRUMPF DADDY LOYALIST

except I'm not and I don't give a fuck I supported Assad and the anti-kike coalition way before Drumpf became a thing

Just need another Mexican to shoot a nigga and we can return to peak Sup Forums

>THESE PEOPLE MAD AT TRUMP CANT BE LEGIT MAD AT TRUMP
>IT CANT BE OVER ANYTHING TRUMP DID
>THESE PEOPLE MAD AT MILO CANT BE LEGIT
>IT CANT BE OVER ANYTHING MILO DID
Deja Vu

>As if it isn't obvious. They only people they ever fool is themselves.
The amount of "hello fellow kids" here right now is ridiculous.
I sometimes feed them to make them think they're having an effect.

>linking your own post to countershill by calling people shill

That didn't take long

I didn't mention trump or the jews, Ahmed. Look at OP's pic, then look again at yours.

>shills aren't real

That image is so obviously something a Trump cuck created. Shills ARE real and they're Trump cucks.

>trump breaks core promise
>people disagree
>MUST BE A SHILL
get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald get back to the_donald

It took a discord screenshot for you guys to catch on? Shit was so obvious from the beginning

*Autistic screech* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look whos callin

Doesn't matter because Trump is a neo-Cohen. He literally married off all his children into Jewry, you're a fool if you think he's on your side.

I always thought the whole anti-Milo thing was suspiciously contrived.

The_Donald is here to stay. Fuck off and go prep some bull with swedish folk.

It's only working because it's mostly true this time around.

I'm a newfag and I fucking hate these people

You've obviously never used discord before you can tell they're joking
hint:look at the users and their roles

Shills would never organize on discord either after buzzfeed started calling it an alt-right neo nazi chatroom.
If you really want to find a shill chat that would probably be on Slack somewhere.

It's pretty sad that whatever newfag created this shit image didn't know that "Assad being a good guy" is a position that Sup Forums has held for years. Kill yourself Trumpshill.

this is a step towards building safe-zones to return syrian refugees to, as trump promised during his campagin

Can't happen soon enough

God forbid people stick to their principles and disavow Trump when he betrays them.

Fighting ZOG wars and sending white Americans to die for Israel is not what Sup Forums is for.

hope by tomorrow they're gone :(

You should be able to tell an user that has been a supporter of Assad, for years, and some jew with an agenda.

no, lefties are literally proud cucks

Than why don't you fucking go back to discord?

The ultra high IQ political experts of Sup Forums wouldn't be this easily manipulated, w-would they?

I fucking knew it. I said before in multiple shill threads that its not shills invading us its a bunch of libscum trying to stir up and cause dissent.

Holy fuck bump.

What is the source of this image though and how did an insider get into the chat room?

who are you proxyfag?

>Any criticism of Trump is from shills
Can't wait for this meme to die

>wanting safe zones, a core neo-con objective
sorry to break it to you, but trump is capable of being wrong.

>someone whose never used discord

Were you around during HWNDU or do you even play games for that matter

REALLY MAKES U THINK

>trumpcucks post shit on random sites and screencap to prove they aren't shills
this is pathetic.

around 30% of this board are t_d shills and leftypol shills.

No.Kata bata ho timi?

See
Them "pretending Assad is a good guy" would be the equivalent of them pretending that the Holocaust didn't happen. It's a position that Sup Forums has held far before Trump was even legitimately relevant in American politics.

>wanting refugees in your country
cuckold

These guys are making Sup Forums almost unusable. It only goes back to normal in the middle of the night. I knew something other than the usual shill bullshit was going on.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE NOW IM GONNA BE A FUCKING SHILL FOR SUPPORTING ASSAD WHATEVER IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE IM OUT

Doesn't matter.

This is your GOD now.

As much as I can only like natsoc for the memes, fucking this.

ma etai bata ho. are you that st.xavier commie fag?

>not being a neocon makes you a shill

give us the link to the discord faggot

Trump lost my support, HOWEVER, I won't claim he can't win me back. I bet a lot of folks on Sup Forums feel the same way.

If Bannon gets fired I don't see myself forgiving Trump though

I knew it

SHILLS BTFO

ko st.xavier commie flag?Ko ho tyo?

Bump.

More people need to see this thread.

You posted in my thread earlier with the same picture faggot.

>they seriously think they're accomplishing something

what the fuck

AHAHA DRUMPFAGS GET BTFO THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW GET OUT NOW

#NotMyPresadent

I think Assas is the good guy and I still think you're a libscum faggot. Kill yourself.

see you tomorrow

What's up burger user

satan you are a shill

>Letting ISIS and Al-Qaeda take Syria from Assad will lead to safe zones and peace
Shocking how many Americans really are this stupid.

>being this fucking stupid or just damage control

Fuck off faggot

Hello R*ddit

Lmfao at these redditors trying to get us to turn our backs on Trump just because he didn't cower like Obongo and actually showed NK how strong we were, we've never liked Assad and he's gassing children so Don obviously made the right play.

If these leftists think they can make us turn our back on /ourguy/(Trump, not POOtin, not ASSad) then they've got another thing coming.

It will take more than 400 shills to make us hate leftists

REALLY fucking late for the party.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-fired-donald-trump-consider-reince-preibus-white-house-chief-of-staff-strategist-a7672171.html

That would be hard since it's fake. Any dumb nigger can open a developer console, type in a few messages, change a few numbers and take a screenshoot.

It is literally pissing in a river of piss. They still don't get we're literally doing all this for the lulz.

I'm pretty sure they actually started arguing with themselves in most of these threads as their own spinning narrative was torn apart.

What a damn shame that so many people would rather attack others and disrupt discussion on world events.

There tactics are obvious in some regard. They are attempting to sway the new anons that arrived during the election cycle.

Many who are not aware of certain events or even these sorts of tactics. This leaves some of them on unsteady ground, easily led by group thinking.

Shame that anyone that has been here any length of time, or has any knowledge on subversive tactics is fully aware of what is going on.

>2017
>still using banners as a flag
Get with the times gurkas

fuck him. I hope he is dead. Are you Pranoy? lol

I thought I was the only one here shitposting and representing my county here

You mean the refugee crisis that started as a result of the war being prolonged because the US and gulf states propped up the non existand "FSA"?
Kill yourself dumb burger.

HE'S GOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

GET AWAY FROM ME, SHAREBLUE!!!!!!!

Lefty/pol/ and reddit are faggots.

We do this for free.

We are
We do not
We do not

ahhahahah I know that tomregular cuck, he's a far left commie who blocked me after I triggered him when I started talking shit about communism

LINK

>implying

lol I knew Sup Forums wouldn't give up the don

>rick and morty references

fuck off shill

cool picture. mind if i save it?

>HEY HOLOCAUST DENIER TEAMS ITS ACTUALLY WORKING
>POL NOW THINKS THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE HAHA HIGH FIVE LEFTIES

Fuck off reddit

Sup Forums has always believed what your stupid pic says

you are a newfag and nobody is buying it, neocons are scum that deserve to be shot and trump has been bent over by the deep state and is a slave to israel and saudi arabia