>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr8
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US terrorist regime launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities
>US Sec Tillerson:US is organizing a coalition to remove Assad from power
>RU SUSPENDS FLIGHT SAFETY MEMORANDUM WITH US
>Ru warship heads toward US destroyers after strike
>UNSC delays vote on resolution over Syrian chemical incident
>Bolivia trolled US during UNSC meeting with 2003 Colin Powell pic before Iraq invasion
>IS takes advantage of US attack, storm W of T4 airbase & town of Al-Furqalas
>SAA captured the Camel track,Al-Sukari quarries& Palmyra farms S of ancient city
>SDF besiege Tabqa, US ambush IS near DeZ

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034
doctorswithoutborders.org/article/syria-khan-sheikhoun-victims-show-symptoms-consistent-exposure-chemical-substances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Trump

YA BASHAR

Our grandchildren will be learning about this war, and how a new type of propaganda came about: Memes

DEATH TO AMERICA
HAIL ASSAD

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

t-thank you g-greatest ally

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS NEOCON KEK FRIENDS

THE FAKE PRESIDENT HAS TO GO

There's something I don't understand about the official narrative.

Are they saying that Assad tried to bomb rebels and was reckless and ended gassing children by accident or are they saying that his goal was to kill civilians that supported the rebels?

Is that a comfy soldier?

If there was an investigation into if Assad did in fact gas his own people, and it came out to be true would you still support him? Would you think that he got off easily?

>Jews made Trump attack a dipshit airbase.
>Jews let Trump put Gorsuch on the SCOTUS.

You don't have to be from here to get how stupid that thought process is.

Trump's SCOTUS pick is getting sworn in on Monday which will have infinitely more impact on me than this bullshit. Meanwhile yall are going on about a shitty piece of ME desert and their sand nigger dictator. Seriously fuck you.

Not a single post about the Gorsuch news in the midst of this. That's how I know this place is nothing but foot-draggers and dick-whackers.

That's a lotta clay Éire.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ASSAD JUST STOP GASSING PEOPLE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY

WHY IS HE ADDICTED TO GAS?

At this point he's Sadam 2.0

i miss Al-Bab

He wanted to share BRAAAAAAAAAAP meme's with his own people.

No Cúchulainn, it's too late!

>assad sits in front of the fire
>comfy as fuck cuddling with Asma
>gets a thought
>"you know.. since the russian has my back. i could probably get away with gassing them"
>"i can use left chlorine from empty pools"
>gets naughty smile on face
>"i will do it.. hihi. and i will do it in some situation with no tactical purpose.. hehe"
>"that will really annoy stupid trumpy who has just said he wants a diplomatic solution"
>laughs
>asma askes "what is it hunnie bun?"
>"nothing... bro stuff. just shut up and be pretty"
>"ok.. hihi" asma smiles
>assad calls up airforce. calls in random chloride strike.
>that is totally why the army backs him up and bleives in his leadership. its a ME thing...
>too bad he had underestimated Americas resolve for freedom, democracy and protection of basic human velues
>stupid assad didn't realise that there is a new sheriff in town and his name is trumpy dumpy
>he will not stand for evil breach of war laws (even though he himself said he would gladly do so in the campaign)
>assad watches with dismay as the tomahawks of freedom rains down and partially damages an airfield.
>next day planes are bombing again from said airfield but assad sure learned his lesson
>from that day he conducted a conventional war which proved to be his undoing. rebels easily sweep aleppo, damascus after the playingfield has been leveled.
literally the us narrative

and there will be no discussion about this.

To remove Wahabbi proxy and CIA-MI6-Mossad supported Daesh, Turkey will control all of Syria east of the Euphrates. Is this realistically the best outcome we are looking at?

post /sg/ heroes

He tried to kill civilians and gassed a nigh-remote shack.

Alright, we'll settle for this

I heard he also gave some gas to the neighboring countries, consider razing them.

hmm what now lads?

pic related is proof of containers used to store chemical weapons at the airbase of yesterdays attack

are israel investigating? if yes then no i wouldnt believe their typical tricks

Shitting on the ME is what provoked the giantic nonwhite invasion of Europe we call the refugee crysis you fucking piece of shit. We wan't none of that. We want Syria to be a stable country and let them and Russia take care of Isis and the rebels so that Europe sends them back or at least when the Governments of Western Europe don't do so people realize they were taken for a ride you dumb faggot.

>Terror attack in Stockholm today
>Going there to drink beer tomorrow
Pray for me /sg/.
gn

ps: don't let Tr*mp kike Assad

Why are you, Pole, posting a picture of Väinämöinen repeatedly? Explain your motives.

i miss *nur

Soon my friend.

>Falling for Russian propaganda
They've literally been doing this shit since the fucking 20's

If the US is a 'terrorist regime' why are they not carpet bombing Damascus?

No offense but I hope you get run over.

Someone wanted Assad remake of the "you have to go back" pic.
A bit of autism later I made this.
Thoughts?

Aleppo>kuweires>al bab
the only thing that can top Aleppo will be race to DeZ

So now the Russians are against Assad.

Reminder to ignore ALL american flags

>used to store chemical weapons
Have proofs m8?

You faggots stil crying?

Deir Ezzor race will be epic as fuck

looks good user

That amount of sarin is enoth to gas half of the country.
Not to mention that containers are old and rusty as fuck and certanly weren't opened 4 days ago.
You gotta by total retard and and have absolutely no knowledge of the subject to believe it.

Needs a mustache

what can we discuss about Gorsuch? He's a conservative and he's going to obliterate the fags, what's not to like?

>a bit of autism
Pretty sure that quality means extreme autism

did /ptg/ send you here? they've been telling their cultists it's us raiding their thread, when really people are just pissed at your god emperor. go back and let them know not everyone is a shill.

Actually those are submunition containers used to store anything 20kg or less. Including chemical weapons, but then people around the bunker would be dead, no?

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore, only that everyone on Sup Forums on both sides is overreacting.

>a (((chemical weapon attack))) backs Trump into a corner and with pressure from the media who would view inaction as confirmation of being in bed with russia, the need to reply in some manner or face scorn/be viewed as a weak leader, neocon pressure and the like
>launched an attack on the syrian airbase after giving Russia and by proxy Syria advance warning
>reports were indicating that more than a few of the missiles seemed to be hitting barren earth
>day afterwards Syrian planes taking off again from the airbase
>Trump confirms earlier that the attack was purely because of the use of chemical weapons, and that he has no interest in violently removing Assad from power

Why are both sides sperging out because of this?

Bottom line is, Trump has already done something that will benefit me greatly (Gorsuch).

Assad hasn't done a goddam thing for me. Go ahead and move your dark ass to Syria and fight for him why don't you? Hell I guess the memes would be worth taking a bullet huh?

>and it came out to be true would you still support him?
I have seen enough of this same question all day long.
Just leave shills.

there's a giga massive orange frog in this pic

what

The only thing that matters is that it's a complete Holocaust.

Morale of the SAA must be shit today, but I guess this will give all Syrians a message that the US isnt their friend. Even the Syrian kurds must be scared after yesterday and dont want to be associated with Trump.

What happened to the IS pocket they managed to carve out between the airfield and base maybe a month ago? Did anyone get hurt on the SAA side?

It would've to be a long explanation tbqh
It's related to the legend of Sampo, when Karelia will be in the time of need Väinämöinen would come back to save it, he didn't so Mannerheim did the job.
It's allusion to the son of Väinämöinen being praised by the people (Mannerheim) and Väinämöinen leaving cause he's ashamed that despite saving Karelia people chose the young unexperienced one.
Maybe you know your legends, if not I cannot explain it any better, ask me when I'm sober.
*Evanescense starts playing*
And why am I interested in Finnish legends?
I have doctor in history, so I love legends.

Trump? Where?

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

AMERICA STRONK!!!

UPDATED. Sharyat AB works again:

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034

The photo was taken by Mikhail on April 7th 2016 at the base.

Stop supporting Assad

I am the night.

who gives a shit want you faggots in this thread want. We could of crippled assad in one day instead we bombed his chemical weapons.

He's still attacking rebels and isis but that doesn't stop you shitskin faggots from shiting up /ptg/

SAA took many points yesterday, and also a huge operations will be taking part now to liberate Deir Ezzor pocket

>we bombed his chemical weapons.
[citation needed]

Yes I would under the condition a neutral 3rd party conducted the investigation. But all available evidence points to false flag and now that the hospital with the victims has been "conviniently destroyed" I doubt it will ever be investigated.

Yeah he's a good guy if you read his opinions. And he will now be one of the most powerful people in the US for the next few decades possibly. He's like one of the least Jew people you could pick.

Somehow they let trump do this but the Jews forced him to bomb a shitty booty airstrip. That chain of reasoning is really pathetic.

On another note, Monday should be a big day for the burgers, too bad /sg/ will miss it.

We have the flight pattern of the planes that used the weapons, keep crying sandnigger

>9 civilians were killed
Source? That sounds a bit fishy and propaganda like, I doubt civilians and children would be at an airbase.

Νο Catalonia
seriously potato nigger ?

>ask me when I'm sober.
Yeah, sure, cause you're not making much sense now and I'm too drunk as well to understand whatever you're trying to explain. I'll ask the same question again when I see you posting that image.

Yeah Trump certainly did something for you, attacking the country whose current unstability is making white countries including yours take their shitty brown people so that take can rape your girlfriends ass you stupid shortsighted cultist faggot.

Explain yourselves fags

Well well well Russians, caught out by one of your own photographers.
Reminder to only kill Muslims with conventional weapons and no one will care.

>Turkey will control all of Syria east of the Euphrates.
They already are.

Why don´t you just kill the palestinians in your foregarden insted of fucking up the whole region?

>all those r*dditors who have suddenly discovered /sg/ after being here for a few months
atoms: de-activated

What's the /sg/ consensus on the nature of the chemical that everyone acknowledges was present? We're going with chlorine? That's easy as fuck to make.

So everytime someone releases chlorine in Syria, Trump will retaliate with cruise missiles on Syrian military targets now?

This is an important as fuck question that I haven't seen a single chucklefuck pose.

kek

>>we bombed his chemical weapons
>planes that used the weapons

neither the supposed chemical weapons nor all planes at the airfield were bombed

Civilians were on airbase, because "moderate rebels" are located around base. And these "moderate rebels" can behead innocent civilians.

There's absolutely no consistency in what you're saying you fucking 89IQ nigger. How you claiming to have something proves any weapons were destroyed?

Hmm pic didnt upload, explain yourselves

>a flight pattern
>"must've been chemicals"
>"obviously they're using planes"
Gee you think?

>Syrian kurds must be scared after yesterday and dont want to be associated with Trump.

Nope. They said Yes to the strikes

Anyhow everyone in Damascus was mad as fuck today. But it'll be forgotten in couple of days as usual.

Thanks senpai
I'll take that as a compliment
Good call

what is /ptg/?
>We could of crippled assad in one day instead we bombed his chemical weapons.
>bombed his chemical weapons
got any proof, like pictures or videos?

According to MSF here:
doctorswithoutborders.org/article/syria-khan-sheikhoun-victims-show-symptoms-consistent-exposure-chemical-substances
It's both a nerve agent AND chlorine based stuff.

It's the real question isn't it?
Due to his strikes he'll likely be forced to or he'll face massive public backlash. Despite the outcry here, the general American public loved it and so did the media
That alone provides incentive to keep striking

No, Im asking about the hole IS managed to puncture, splitting the airfield and the army base. Is is still there? Wait are you saying it got larger?

It was Sarin and we have undeniable proof it was the Assad regime.

hmmmmm

Hafez? Is that you sir?

I don't think the media even stops a second to ask themselves that question. They just say muh assad gassed kids!

>But it'll be forgotten in couple of days as usual.
Cant wait when Nukes get lobbed, you guys will start wondering where the Russians are after a week kek

>this container stored chemical weapons in this image
>that means it is the only use of said container

Muh false flag