Realistically what are her chances of winning? I have 5k to dump onto LePenCoin and want pol's opinion

Realistically what are her chances of winning? I have 5k to dump onto LePenCoin and want pol's opinion.

Spoiled goods, divert attention elsewhere.

I don't have a fuckin clue. The AI says she'll win that predicted Brexit and Trump, but stuff like the Netherlands and Austria makes me thing otherwise. She has an okay chance, her opponent is basically Hillary except french and without a vagina.

I wish her could win, I really do, but unfortunately, none of blacks/muslims from France will vote for her, so they will balance the election with 30% probable.

Huge chances

Trumps demoralizing attack on Syria yesterday didn't help.

Fairly big.

55% imo

Based on vedic astrology her chances are the best but Emmanuel also has a good chart with some setbacks. It will be between the two of them in the next round but Le Pen has the best chance.

p-please don't post images like that...

tonight during the diner we were speaking about the swedcuck truck of peace in my libtard family, and they were so soft, so apathetic so 'notallmuslims', that for the first time in my life i went full DEVS VULT, and SIEG HEIL HITLER, waving my arms like an autistic child to triggers as much as possible all theses faggots.

I told my father :
>soon it will be the turn of your sons, then your wife and finally they will come for you, fucking cuck"
and i left. I was so angry against them, since years i say nothing but for the first time i confronted them about our genocide and the only response my mom had was
> "Good, if we are all mixed together, it will end racism"
I thought i was in a fucking comedy sketch... I told her back i would be happy the day i'll be able to stone her to death for whatever reason the day the shariah law come in France.

then i stormed out because they weren't able to formulate anything beside my dad saying non stop "apologize now, you can't say you are a nazi, i refuse to have a nazi's son"

so i told him back >"i refuse to be a passive cuck like you, i wish France was still occupied by the nazis"

i kind of regret now because i'm an obedient and polite son usually, and it's the first time i insult my father right in his eyes but hell, it was so liberating...

She will win no matter the odds.

put them coins in my ass please fampai

>except french and without a vagina.

you don't have to be redundant

>vedic astrology

oo do me next

only if you pass as a cute girl

Little. François Fillon most likely. But she has a chance.

so all this story to say : NO, there is not a single chance Le Pen wins the election, french ppls are the weakest, most stupid and cucked race on this miserable earth.
The (((MSM))) are in full white guilt mode since months in France to culpabilize the potential FN voters.

we are doomed.

Nice brother. Start dropping little repills to your family maybe they'll understand.

You can bet on her coming out on top in the first round but she will most definitely lose the second round.

Unless religion of peace pulls another big one. Then anything can happen.

I think the French having Marine as the first female president is very high.

This reads like fiction, but in the case that's it's real and you're not a child/teenager, you should attempt to unretard your parents as politely as possible.