This is how Sup Forums dies

Congrats Sup Forums you fell for it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kejWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The political situation is so much more complex than that, it's really laughable. This is nothing. They have fallen for the kek meme, that's all.

>people who are supposedly redpilled are actually falling for shills

I didn't fall for shit.

Remember that conservative justice we got?

That's the real first step to MAGA.

Most likely these idiots arguing with themselves. I mean, how much autism would you have to have to go to some website you hate, and make a bunch of posts?

Why don't you post the discord link? Why didn't you post it in the last thread you made?

>Sup Forums is one person
I'm just watching the shitshow

Yeah you definitely didn't post that and then screenshot it.

>it's another Sup Forums is breaking apart episode

This gets boring

This

>pissing in a pool of shit
Good job

Yes, they tricked us into believing something we already did....

Maybe next they'll trick us into believing Jews are bad? Jews like Trump's kike family.

>shills think they aren't obvious

No shit it is shills, this place hasn't felt the same since the chemical attack.

anyone using a discord to discuss Sup Forums is literally a redditor

You know Trump can make mistakes right
And we can bash him for it
No one cares about shills here

Hi Shill

Wot? Who wasn't in? Pretty funny tho, bit amateurish. I say 7/10

Nah, shills shilling shills shilling shills.
I saw through their whole fiasco last week with the internet thing. And it's backfiring. The left is growing support for Trump. In 3 days, trump will be more popular than he's ever been

this ^

>pushing a belief that Sup Forums already approves of
OH NO we better watch out, next they will start "shilling" about the holocaust being a hoax and that hitler did nothing wrong.

>being so new that you dont understand core Sup Forums beliefs
fuck off back to the_donald

SAGE

Faggot shill thread

bump

The way to tell if they're a shill or not is if they mention Israel or Jews in their rant

Reminder that everyone on Sup Forums is a shill

>cuckholdsupremes
>mods
>mods
>the mods

This, I think these anons need to go back to their heavily moderated r/ safe space

they discovered the thread

kys niggers

these guys are doing a horrible job at trolling. you can't troll when everyone already knows what you say is a lie

It's shills falling for shills. It's hilarious how stupid they are. I mean, after more than a year of shilling they haven't made a dent in Sup Forums. If anything, they've immunized Trump from criticism, because anyone with a genuine complaint would immediately be called out as a shill.

>interventionism in the middle east isnt a neocon tactic
trump did it because he want it to improve his approval rates yet he could throw out the board the russian relations he was building so far

I am just proud of myself I saw this a mile away and called it out multiple times. Libscum always make it obvious.

The chemical attack was a hoax. Trump literally dindu nothing though. We attacked an insignificant target so the msm would stop with their muhrussianspy sperging and look like retards for flipping on Syria after calling for assads head for years under Obama. 0% change Putin and most likely Assad didn't know about this beforehand

just saw this from someone else, passing it along to spread.
sad

>Sup Forums is divided

In other news water is wet

There are rarely threads where everyone agrees on something.

>only a shill would point out trumps jewish connections

FUCK YOU EXCUSING THIS YOU NIGGER

ask yourself honestly mr t_d, is this attack good for our interests or (((theirs)))

What is funny is that they are trolling themselves
>Shill A: Trump is a neocon lololol
>Shill B: no way! aassaasd is our friendooo
>Shill A: epic trullzz

wow everyone who dislikes trump really are shills

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Look he made one decision that isn't quite on track with his promises.
The liberals were waiting for this for all the 77 days now and they finally got one decision of trump that trump supporters don't like.

Now here is a genuine question
Do we ignore it and blindly follow trump now just to spite them or do we just ignore the shills exaggerating the problem?

>being this gullible

This is what cracks me up everytime

>"Guys keep up the influence it's WORKING"

I expected this was happening. The whole damn thing last night felt surrel. Maybe it was the false consensus, or the sudden betrayal?

More worrying, though, is that this represents a major breakthrough in Shilling doctrine.

>I mean, how much autism would you have to have to go to some website you hate, and make a bunch of posts?

About the amount we have, I think. Don't tell me you don't sock-puppet something.

Prove that image is real

shhhh don't question things

OY GEVALT

>betrayal
What was he supposed to do though? He had to do something to BTFO the media regarding Russia. What easier way to do this than bullshitting an attack on Assad? It's not like we're sending in troops like Hillary would have done.

He made some holes in a runway and blew up a canteen. Boohoo. Sup Forums is either completely cucked, retarded, or shills.

Wow, a screenshot! Nice proof, user. Really believable. I'm totally back on the Trump train! MAGA, am I right guys? G-Guys???

But Trump factually is in the neocon pocket now.

And Assad is "the good guy" as far as safeguarding the future of his country for all people who are NOT rabidly sectarian and/or Islamist and/or outright jihadist.

Too bad reality is too bitter for some so they cling to their delusional nine-dimensional water poloist Trump and in denial about the hero being a total cuck and lackery for neocons, Israel, and Gulf Arabs.

>le upvote

>all the people calling me shill
Perfect consensus cracking
>OP exposing shills
>shills come out of the woodwork: no OP is the true shill!
>newfags don't know who to believe
You win this round leftypol, it's a good strategy for a high traffic board such as this one

>shill posts anti-trump post
>shill responds to post
>shills start jacking each other off.

Everyone knew they were shills no one believed them.

bumping

>being a saucefag
Neck yourself. You're ruining Sup Forums, /h/, /s/,and now Sup Forums. Learn to look something up yourself, you piece of shit

How many promises does he have to break before you begin to question him? Jesus christ you T_D posters are like battered wives. Except you even don't have the cognizance to understand you're being abused.

Its going to take a while to educate all the new friends so relax and wait, if they keep coming they will take home a different message than what they came with. As to syria there are only two real issues. Which if either pipeline gets built and greater israel. Flooding the west with migrants is a separate issue for which the syrian war is just a pretext. The msm, globalist elites and washington politicians were going to attack Trump no matter what he did so what if its about syria. Don't forget that is russia loses hard enough their economy will be wrecked and they might end up a chinese puppet. Anyone want that? If the russians win big enough europe will finance reconquest of the slavic and baltic states. Endless war might be the best outcome. Anyway, welcome to Sup Forums don't forget you are here forever.

as if you can actively break up a kurdish knitting board like Sup Forums

>Don't tell me you don't sock-puppet something
This
If you don't have multiple kikebooks/twitters from the great meme war you can gtfo

We simply state that we don't agree with that move and it was insignificant but we like his domestic agenda.

>They think it's not obvious. I imagine they're all convincing themselves.

I found a live one!

THIS IMAGE IN ITSELF IS A SHILL

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S ALL OVER THE BOARD

>Sup Forums fell for some irrelevant spastics on discord
No we fell for the meme that Trump had principles we got duped now we know democracy doesn't work.

IS IT A BASS?!?!

>look up something on a private discord
I'm sure this is bait, but if it isn't you're fucking retarded.

maybe lunch an investigation to prove that it was a hoax ?

trump fell for the kike lies that's all
it was the smallest possible response he could give but it was still bad

See
Like this. Right here the way this guy talk is the exact same as someone from /leftypol/ would. You use safespace in the same context as any libscum would use it.

Damn guess I'd better kill myself

those autistic retards are probably arguing amongst themselves

>We simply state that we don't agree with that move and it was insignificant but we like his domestic agenda.

This.

If anyone whines about Trump, just show them this pic and tell them it could have been one of Hillary's cronies instead.

IM A TRUMP KNIGHT FOREVER AND ALWAYS NOW

HE COULD LITERALLY GUN DOWN SOMEONE ON LIVE TV AND I WILL STILL SUPPORT HIM FROM NOW ON

The discord server definitely exists. I saw it posted here once in a school thread and visited. The image I got it from another thread, so I can't vouch for it being real.
The number of people on the server however are roughly what I remember, so it could be legit. I was surprised that it had so many people

Id rather agree even with leftypol on one subject than being a cocksucker for saudis, kikes and wahabbis.

Communism is still a failed ideology.

Right, but there is a signfigant distinction between attacking someone for a particular policy or decision and fliping to attack them totally.

I was referring to the number of people who were saying things that boiled down to:

>Former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the missile codes.

It was bizarre. There was nothing fundamentally new, and the attack was fairly insignificant. It cost lest than one day of nigger food stamps, and it didn't kill any Russian personnel, which is the one thing that would risk escalation.

This nobody has posted the link that I have seen post it or OP is running psyop

Shills make us stronger.

You guys are aware that their are both left and right shills active on this site right?

How about instead of just calling people shills or telling them to fuck off to reddit you debate the points that they're making and ignore anyone that does otherwise?

IRC/Discordfags: not even once

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

>Trump is a neocon
>Sup Forums is judging him on his campaign promises and lies
>Trump literally lied about Syria and is trying to oust Assad despite saying that he was actually worth keeping around
>LOLWEAREWINNING

Plus Sup Forums was always about Trump winning due to the lulz that would ensue. It didn't help that there was no competent leader in the recent election that could have been backed to reasonable effect so Trump was the logical choice like Obama was in 2008 since it would cause the maximum amount of jimmyrustles.

Just because r/thedonald faggots were forcing their shit all over Sup Forums doesn't mean Sup Forums supported him for anything but hilarity and meme effect. It's why the population and post growth here has redirected to HWNDU threads while Trump threads are entirely containment now like they always were before and after the election.

People need to realise this before claiming they are beating us. Sup Forums is essentially Sup Forumspoliticalsidelol and always has been. We aim for butthurt and not actual effect.

>no arguments
>just an image saying 'see?! this is what THEY want you to do!
lurk moar, never post again or preferably kill yourself

No, no, no, bad goy BAD GOY the only possible shills there could ever be are anti-trump ones. JIDF has never been on Sup Forums before to defend Israeli interests, and the good goys on T_D would never shill here either.

MUH NARRATIVE MUH PLATFORM MUH FREEDOM

There is no fucking shill conspiracy. I swear to god this board can reach levels of retard I never thought possible. Trump did something I disagree with. Just because I voted for him doesn't mean I'm going to suck his cock like a fucking sheep.

Iceland is a voice of reason here.

>HE COULD LITERALLY GUN DOWN SOMEONE ON LIVE TV AND I WILL STILL SUPPORT HIM FROM NOW ON

Don't be stupid.

There are plenty of people I'd love to see him (or anyone else) gun down on live TV).

>trump fell for the kike lies that's all
Shillfaggot is shilltarded, move along

>we did it leddit! - The Discord

pure cringe

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

Haha shills become anti-globalist and anti-kike in an attempt to convince Sup Forums of..... what exactly?

A viable position. To be clear, with this thread I don't want to sound like le ebin leddit centipede who need to suck trumps cock 24/7.
I too think he fucked up in Syria.
I just want to remind people that we are obviously being raided

I don't care what Trump does in Syria, the only issue that matters is deporting shitskins, that's all that's mattered from the very start. No one particularly thought Trump was very intelligent, he can barely form a coherent sentence. His father suffered from dimentia, I wager he isn't very far behind.

Balkanisation is the only solution, forcing shitskins to live in western society while adapting our ideals is an act of white supremacy.

Fuck off with this fake shit. Anyone that uses discord is a Reddit, attention whoring fucking cunt

I've seen this gif like eight times today. Almost like people got it off of a communal folder or something...

it's an act retard. they're trying to use your antisemitism against you, among other things.

taking the bait /leftypol/ jumped on the bandwagon the shilling is real

archive.is/kejWr

>shillception
i wont fall for it OP you are truly a Faggot

kek they didn't influence shit. This happens literally every single time Trump does something questionable; shills come out of the woodwork, and everybody becomes slightly concerned until more info comes out.

We did it Reddit! We made Sup Forums act exactly how it always does!

.00037 shekels for you

Getting desperate are we now shill?