IT'S OVER, THE NEO-CONS WON

I want out of this nightmare. How can fucking politicians lie to us, lie to the world like this and KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

It's over. I'm not for democracy anymore. Democracy in these hard times means the death of us.
I don't believe in a providential man, nor in a populism revolution.

I think I know where this is going, we need to descend into chaos...there's no other way now.

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

what made you ever believe anybody but the same could ever win?

WTF I TRUST MSM NOW

>we need to descend into chaos

good thing that was exactly what the elites have planned for you then

Ain't it though?
Fuck this shit.
This is not what we hire them for.
They do whatever they want.
Fuck.

Let’s say the world believes Assad or a rogue general under his command gassed his own people. If Trump does nothing, he appears weak, and it invites mischief from other countries. But if he launches 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian military air base base...

1. He just solved for the allegation that he is Putin’s puppet. He doesn’t look like Putin’s puppet today. And that was Trump’s biggest problem, which made it America’s problem too. No one wants a president who is under a cloud of suspicion about Russian influence.

2. He solved (partly) for the allegation that he is incompetent. You can hate this military action, but even Trump’s critics will call it measured and rational. Like it or not, President Trump’s credibility is likely to rise because of this, if not his popularity. Successful military action does that for presidents.

3. He just set the table for his conversations with China about North Korea. Does China doubt Trump will take care of the problem in China’s own backyard if they don’t take care of it themselves? That negotiation just got easier.

4. Iran might be feeling a bit more flexible when it’s time to talk about their nuclear program.

5. His plan of a Syrian Safe Zone requires dominating the Syrian Air Force for security. That just got easier.

6. Syria’s government just got more flexible. It probably wants to keep the rest of its military.

If it turns out that the sarin gas attack that sparked this military action didn’t come from Assad, it doesn’t much matter. President Trump will bank all of the benefits above even if the attack turns out to be a hoax. We know Assad had some chemical weapons at one point, and probably used them. No one will be crying for Assad if the attack was unnecessary. And realistically, the public will never be 100% sure who was behind the attack.

shill

impressive post. I like that reasoning. Although I'm worried he will prolong this conflict and isn't doing it for the reasons you mentioned

Die. Someone find the OP's IP and end him.

no, it was just a warning

stop fucking shilling this board

I never wanted this, but we have no other choice. Everything is already rigged so much to the core we can only dance to the tune of the globalists so we're gonna play their way.

They want chaos and paradoxically it's also one of the only way for ourselves to win the game. Otherwise it's a slow death, politically and ideologically we are the minority in the Western world, remember ? Whites are still sleeping in their multicultural hellhole.

We die by demographic displacement.
We die in WW3.

We win and we take back what's rightfully ours.

We'll have to make a choice soon enough.

CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG CHINA STRONG

HE IS FOLLOWING THE PLAN LAID BY NEOCONS TO THE LETTER

PLEASE LET THE DEMOCRAPS IMPEACH HIM

HE WONT KEEP ANY OF HIS PROMISES ANYWAY

>IT'S OVER, THE NEO-CONS WON
sadly, this

Not to mention that if he plays his cards right, he can convince Russia that he did them a favor by destroying a few old, aging fighters and just gave Russia the opportunity to sell some new gen fighters to Syria for some extra cash.

GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN GLOBALIST ALWAYS WIN

WOW YOU SHILLS CONVINCED ME I HATE "DRUMPF" NOW WOW GOOD WORK ;-) LE UPVOTE TO YOU

In order for this all to work you must assume that half the world constists of dolts or something. As if this makes everybody forget about what happened the last months.

>How can fucking politicians lie to us, lie to the world like this and KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Because you and most everyone else either consciously or subconsciously uphold the (((System))) by willful or unwillfully participation.

Back to TD with you.

I don't understand why you are all so fervently opposed to military action in Syria. So what if it's a neo-con move? The USA is establishing its geopolitical influence over its subordinates. Only cucks would be averse to gaining a global advantage via imperialism.

He's not that deep.
If he is, he seriously played us all.
Think about it.
He's either the bumbling shit talking perpetual property defaulting populist that did something obscenely reactive and dumb or he's an epic strategist that played his voters like a fiddle.

If you imply 12D chess, when did he start playing?

>implying

First of all, it wasn't a sarin gas attack but thats neither here nor there.

Point 5 is stupid because Assad is fighting wahabbist islamists (Nusra, Jabbat, ISIS) not moderates like your media tells you. Helping them survive is helping terrorism, full stop.

Point 6 is stupid for the same reasons I listed for point 5.

Pretty clear you are too young to remember past events in geopolitics.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

THIS ORIENTAL AGENDA WILL NOT STAND

Go to bed, Scott. The only 4D chess here was Trump tricking people into thinking he wasn't a neo-con and/or the deep state knowing that even if Trump won they could blackmail/force him to do what they want.

In all seriousness, by the moment he only has done a false attack. Nothing more. And still are calling for his head because of this? It makes no sense. Pure overly dramatic shit.

This is what happens when you fuel the addiction of Sup Forums to happenings. Shills use this tactic to disband us.

Kristol crying on tv in response to Trump's victory

I get that peace would be nice, but honestly prolonging this war isn't awful for western economies. Raytheon made bank yesterday

More economy stimulation. America wins again

>you must assume that half the world constists of dolts or something

Yes. Have you ever talked to a normie? They couldn't even find Syria on a map.

>what happened in the last months
what events are you specifically referring to?

None of this is epic strategy or deep thinking. 4D chess maybe but Trump has a whole cabinet of smart people behind him.

>media pushing moderate rebels
its the current year, not 2013

>Helping them survive is helping terrorism
Terrorists are getting BTFO. Blowing up a single airfield isn't going to have a significant impact. In fact, ISIS failed most of its attempts to take advantage of this situation. 59 missiles could have targeted multiple airstrips if Trump wanted them too. He's clearly sending a message

cool argument

I can't understand your English

If you believe that Assad had no reason to use chemical weapons (so it must be a false flag) then you're an idiot. He's testing the new administration and he is trying to put distance between Putin and Trump because ke knows that it could cost him his head if they managed to have a deal.
And
>muh independant investigation
You know that it will take months right? Assad will just play the clock and gain enough time just like he did before.