ASSAD OR AMERICA?

Who do you side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/368240/jared-kushner-hires-chief-get-out-publicist/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main
realjewnews.com/?p=698
youtube.com/watch?v=aN4Z6Bocl90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assad

assad /ourguy/

assad

>assad or america

more like assad or Israel

choosing a shitskin against the last hope for the white race, nu-pol is cancer

you are the nu-Sup Forums you hate so much.

you do realize that if Assad is removed, France will inherit more immigrants right? Also the airbase Trump bombed was being used to defend Christians. Nu-pol is supporting a puppet.

Assad, America is cancer and always has been

FPBP

Assad.

Because America is (((America))) now.

you can be against BOTH actions you divisive dipshit

Why not both?

By your logic the people Assad rules (Alawites, Druze, Christains) are supposed to be more based than Americans so why would that be a bad thing?

Ssoooo if Assad killed his own citizens, and he is a piece if shit because he is a muslim, and the people he killed were muslims too....

And killing muslims is good, then why is he bad for killing muslims?

How is this not cognitive dissonance?

Or unadultered fucking double think?

Trump was the only American I liked.
Fuck him and his Jewish mafia.

America.
At the end of the day I'm always going to be American, believe American, and I support my President.

Fuck that muzzie piece of shit.

idiot, Syria is still majority muslim

You are the nu-Sup Forums obviously

Assad has been /ourgoy/ for awhile

You don't have to overcompensate by posting on threads to prove to yourself that you aren't part of the nu-Sup Forums you hate so much

Assad

>america
>last hope for the white race
>56%

Assad

Assad and his supporters are fucking Muslim shitskins retard.
>hur dur Alawis not real Muslims Arabs true whites

Assad

>Syria
>0%
>America
>60%
Hmmmmm......

yes and i think they should stay in their own country instead of dispersing into europe and making the demographic situation even more dire here you fucking world police fuckface burger

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

Assad.

Assad

The shilling is so thick I think redditors are arguing with redditors here now.

>american white people

>implying we have to choose

Trump made a statement against Assads use of chemical weapons, doesn't mean were now going to be fighting the Syrian regime.

No more gas = no more missiles.

Also, it isn't just the Jews who were appalled by the use of chemical weapons, Trump would have faced serious backlash had he not responded. In on fell swoop he dispelled rumors of Russian collusion, made a "valiant" statement against the use of sarin, all the while not really escalating American involvement

Get fucked

The less cucked country.
The choice is obvious.

Well gee, IDK? Lol
America, its soooo easy.

Both.

This place is overrun boys, call in the air support.

would you look at that bastion
forward.com/culture/368240/jared-kushner-hires-chief-get-out-publicist/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main

Which one is against the jews? I pick that one

israe.. i mean America, place of Freedom.

Thanks buddy

wait a minute is this a leftypol psyop

Its hillarious!!! Throw one a knife. Lets see what happens?

Because a slower stream of piss from Africa is so much better right? When did all of these right wing parties start gaining traction? Oh yeah, the refugee crisis.

Don't be mad at the US, it's your eurocuck politicians welcoming in the Arab horde.

Where do we go from here? I'm honestly devastated. Is the blackpill the only option?

Who do you think is your president?
We warned you! Don't let the kikes in the White house!
Don't let that dumb cunt (Ivanka) gets power!

we got too busy with trivial kikery of Shia Le blouff... and now they've stolen the white house

It was a hostile take over
It was a coup... and
consequences will never be the same

Thank you. Took the words from my mouth. Thank you

Traitors should be shot by a trench

Fuck America and Syria

I'm a stupid filthy goy and my only purpose in life is to die for Israel

assad any day, trump betrayed us

Freemasonic shill pepe, dang thats rare?

Except the alternative was even worse.

Assad.

We always were pro-Assad. Then Trump fags came from fucking Reddit.

LOL

YOU HIT MY LITTLE BROTHER SYRIA?
WELL ILL HIT YOU DAUGHTER ISREAL!
OH YEAH?! YOU DO THAT AND ILL ATOMIC WEDGIE YOU!

Neither
Assad is a tyrant and Trump has put us in a position far beyond repair

Assad it is then

America. I don't agree with Trump but I'm an American, I won't support a bunch of dune coons just because they're fighting a bunch of dune coons as well in a dune coon civil war surrounded by fellow dune coons.

All Americans saying otherwise should be hung.

It hasnt hit your tiny brain yet has it? No sane person wants Sharia Law, unless your part of the defacto euro-arab assad. This guys a muslim sleeper. Drone strike

Definitely Assad, USA needs to fucking burn already. Disgusting government, disgusting people.

may trump rot in the deepest depths of the swamp he promised to drain.

Assad and the United States are not enemies. Assad and the (((ZOG))) are enemies. And we side with Assad.

assad, if you cant criticize trump for this then you are just as bad as the left with obama.

assad wont let jew banks syria, he is resisting zionist control. the minority of christians their love assad.

realjewnews.com/?p=698

is SyrianGirlpartisan our girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN4Z6Bocl90

America, because i don't have my head stuck firmly in my asshole.

This

I'm not surprised most Euros pick Assad, but if you're American and you pick Assad, you're a fucking traitorous piece of shit. Or a beaner.

Knock knock
Anybody home?

>a fucking leaf telling Americans about their government

You voted your leaders in you fuck. Lay in the bed you made.

FREEDOM. yeah, some worthless little countries get thrown into chaos, we trample the hopes and dreams of some doomed losers, and we piss off some has been wannabe superpowers. shit happens.

selfishness is the only redeeming quality, and that's what got america to be the #1 inventor of pretty much all modern technology.

so what if the rich get richer. so what if the poor get poorer. that's just the way it works/

fpbp

Hi newfriend.

Fyi the Syria civil war has been going on for almost seven fucking years. And guess what? Pol has ALWAYS sided with Assad.

You are the cancer. You are reddit. You are scum. You are a neo-con apologist. You are pro-Israel.

Get the FUCK out.

That pic wins. Thank you
Heres the real map of earth.

>the refugee crisis is good because nationalist parties are now gaining traction
Imagine being this retarded. Without the refugee crisis there wouldn't be a need for them in the first place, at least not as urgent, and they still don't have power anywhere.

>20000 hyperinflated rubles were deposited into your account.

Assad
Fuck kikes and fuck good goys Merilards

Assad could have ruled the entire middle east with his pinky if he was a sell out.
That's why Hezbollah have been fighting in Syria for all the past years.
He is a man of his word.

hehe

Theres only one thing standing between muslims raping your daughter and niggers raping your daughter.
America

this

I support any military action taken against the USA or Israel by Syria and Iran.

Maybe Assad, Putin and Trump work against the Jew by lurking them out.

Assad

Boy oh boy, I dont like this guys attitude and tone. Sound all self rightious and entitled. Always is relative. Time for a new game

US

I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, but this was dick measuring contest with China in short term. However, it alienates Russia and only serves israeli geopolitical goals in the long term.

And why would Assad use chemical weapons after the russian support helped him to stabilise his regime and bring an end to the civil war in Syria. Not the mention the fact that the Obongo admininstration claimed that they seized 100% of the chemical weapons allegedly used by the Syrian goverment.

AMERICA??? Which one.... South ,central,or North??

Assad

>Assad
>Not white

People who want to act like they are "Sup Forums" and turn on assad are cancer.

Someone has to quell the archaic nature of humanity. We live in modern times with modern tools. This demands a modern military and modern thinking. Assad is the flavor of the week. Next week there will be a new fake threat.

If it was a false flag: Assad

If not: Assad

Assad

Sup Forums been supporting Assad before Trump even came along. i don't want another Libya or Iraq.

Assad.

Assad ftw

>if you don't want to die for Israel you're not a true american
I'm swedish, as you can see. Am I a traitor if I don't support my government's mass immigration?

Assad

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Assad