Cost of a single Tomahawk cruise Missile: $900,000

Cost of a single Tomahawk cruise Missile: $900,000

Seeing drumpf crash and burn, priceless

What can I say, we love to share our wealth.

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy

Well slap me silly and make me apologize for not being a poorfag.

Oh look,a faggot. Enjoy your AIDS Tinkerbell.

on the news here they said around 1.4 mil euros, so double that

effect on China's sabre rattling: priceless

You're mom's meal allowance per diem

go back to T_D

This

xD

Sidewinder missles cost 600k and they are regarded as one of the most cost efficient weapons of all time.

900k is chump change.

>all those pillz that could have bought me to keep me aliiiive
>all that money could have gone to PAYED healthcare
>that's enough EBT to get me through the month
>oh god what a waste

Every sandnigger we kill is priceless. I'm sure that one day we will have to exterminate them. They are just reaping what they sowed. They worship a fucking pedophile and are retarded.

I have stood before this door in Paris. It is a study by Rodin. He called it The Gates Of Hell.

makes me feel better knowing millions of murricans struggling, dieing, working, paying out their ass just so they can let their masters ruin the entire world. not to forget all the neet niggers that get the gibs and all that white pussi. The apologists are actually proud of being a superpower run by pedophile jew bankers. hahahaha

>all those Mideastern QTs dead
>tfw want to fuck one

Kek'd

The average American who isn't a drug addict or a nigger is doing just fine,faggot.

I got 23 different kinds of cheese in my giant refrigerator. Do you even know what that's like?

Fucking poorfags wishing they were American. You won't and never could handle it,faggot.

Why are they so expensive?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

straight out of the handbook. 1/10 try harder

1000lb and 18ft long @ 500mph. its a pretty dependable missile. worth every penny

look im just having fun of all times to drop that one now is it. I thought out of all the shill threads you'd see that pasta

$900 per pound is still quite pricey for materials. Just wondering what the money actually gets spent on when making one.

Have you ever seen a yuropoor cuck fridge before?

Did they have to go out and build extra ones for this mission? They're already paid for. They should be kamikazing some of the unused jets over there, get something for all that shit that's already paid for.

well thats why you arent a missile tech. these are incredibly controlled and precise environments they are constructed in. not monkeys putting crude metals in an oil barrel and calling it a day

Once you have the control designs and the equipment to manufacture them, why would that keep costing?

we don't have such shit taste that we need 23 different types of plastic.

Jarlsberg master race.

>I got 23 different kinds of cheese in my giant refrigerator
That doesn't tell my you're doing well, it tells me you got some weird cheese issues.

They're being made in relatively low volume, that's one strike.

Custom electronic boards and parts, the red tape costs of making cruise missiles, labor, exhaustive quality control.....etc.

American """"cheese""""""

still doesn't the fact it's stupid expensive and that was money that could've gone towards..say the wall or something like. Navy will buy a .05 screw that costs $5 because only one company is contracted to make screws for a particular antenna base. You don't have to be a missile tech to see that it's insanely expensive.

nigger why the fuck you got so much cheese? plus, not memeing but most american (((cheese))) is colored fat.

>copypasta starts getting posted around because it pisses people off
>anons start calling posters of said pasta shills when it's really just trolls, as it's always been
>trolls run with this and spam it even more
>other trolls join in the festivities and start calling the posters out as shills even more as a form of meta shitposting
>shitposter A posts the pasta and shitposter B calls them a shill
>trolls trolling trolls
>shills shilling shills
>retards retarding retards
>faggots fagging faggots

pls upvote so i can get on front page of leddit X^D

According to FAS and Wikipedia, $1.59 million per tomahawk.

Where did you get $900k from?

KEK

Also: Jet engines are pretty damn expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if the propulsion package is a good sized chunk of the cost.

They're cheaper for america, they don't have to buy it at retail price.

lol you arent the brightest bulb in the box

How much do 20 MiG 23s cost?

how so? it's the truth bitch maybe you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed either nigger faggot.