Why do foreign countries always need America to intervene?

Why do foreign countries always need America to intervene?
For example, why can't South Korea, Japan, and China deal with North Korea?
Why can't Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon deal with Syria?
Why can't Germany, Poland, and UK deal with Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Americana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because your country is cancer.

Trust me noone has ever wanted you guys to intervine anywhere. Thats just a mainstream media meme.. every polburger knows this right

Why does America always want to intervene?
Why not Brazil why not Chile why no Peru why not Mexico? Why always USA?

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Because more people would die? Because US has vested economic interests throughout the world? Because there is a possibility of America's allies losing? Because we can?

because the jews say so

because the US is the strongest

War is an investment, sometimes it pays sometimes it doesnt. But if you do win the war the spoils are unimaginable.

How is Germany or UK supposed to ''deal'' with Russia? What the fuck are they supposed to do? Are they as some kind of war?

>always need America to intervene

No one asked for America to intervene.

because they're weak and have less advanced military capabilities

We don't, we all want you to act like normal fucking humans so we can sell you smartphones and burgers.

You guys really can't see just how pants of head retarded the most of you are.

>Only thing county is kinda sorta good at is futball
>Get destroyed by Germans last fifa
>County has existential crises

I hope you lads get nuked by best korea

deal with Russia how? what are they doing against us?

Because we world police now? Don't you like being involved in never ending pointless conflicts?
> we need to go to war for corporate interests

Those countries CAN deal with it. Fuck off, stop trying to be zionist world police.
>>>/reddit.com/r/the_Donald/

>t. only remaining superpower

>Only thing county is kinda sorta good at is war
>Get destroyed by vietnam last conflict
>County has existential crises
imports culture to deal with the crisis.

I don't want to solve the middle east's problems, or even try. I just want to continue killing middle easterners.

Read this book

>We don't
lol that would depend on your definition of "we"
The American government most certainly loves going to war for Jews.

>destroyed
We killed like 3 million of them.

The North invaded the South over two years after we left.

I like my neutrality and so should you, usländer.

This may surprise you but killing Muslims absolutely is in the interest of Americans.

Trying to help them however, is not.

>t. cant find a worthy adversary anymore

We're the gun NATO holds to the worlds head

Because we literally have a war economy.

If we stopped involving ourselves where we don't belong, our economy would suffer.
I blame the Jewish infiltration.
Pretty fucking sad, desu.

is proud of killing 3 millions of peasants armed with 4 winds improvised shotguns, and salvaged rifles.
>chosse one
they had better weapons
better tactics
or they are better people than you

It's all about controlling the flow of spices and $

because you guys like to be involved in everything

>be global power
>have largest military in history of mankind
>protect maritime commerce for the entire globe because it serves everyone's economic interests
>please contact us if you plan on waging war so we can determine whether or not your decision impacts our interests
>if it does hurt our interests we will destroy your interests

Is that too much to ask?

Germany's master plan is to always act like a teenager: "We can't intervene, Opa was a murderous asshole"...or similar bullshit argument.

Remember when Yugoslavia fell apart? Fucking Huns refused to reschedule Majorca vacations in order to clean up their own backyard. Third largest economy at the time, yet can't get balls back and spank the Yugo brats. Must have NATO (ie, U.S.) go in and stop subhumans from killing/raping/eating each other; eighteen months later, token Bundeswehr half-soldiers deply to South Dakotastan, Idahovania and other useless micro-contries. Of course, all heavy lifting already done...

Fuck stucco. Fuck red roof tiles. Fuck wearing the same clothes for two days in a row.

>getting into worthless conflicts, throwing away loads American lives and money for nothing is good for the American people
How?

>Why do foreign countries always need America to intervene?
>For example, why can't South Korea, Japan, and China deal with North Korea?
>Why can't Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon deal with Syria?
>Why can't Germany, Poland, and UK deal with Russia?

On Sup Forums, not knowing even the slightest thing about international relations.
I guess this is the new, post-election Sup Forums.

Jealousy and bitterness is a poor mode of thought

habit and expectation.

>t. just want tryone to cuck my gf in peace while i jerk off and play vidya

Because the US has succumbed to the military industrial complex and needs to maintain a ludicrous (relative) peacetime standing army in order to prop up a trillion dollar industry and avoid a welfare state.

Seeing as all those military assets HAVE to exist, but have nothing to do, they might as well be made useful in the rest of the world.

((( No one)))

We shoukd nuke Brazil

But you guys and the rest of ally cucks didn't allow us a military

You know, no country need the US to intervene, so you could just stop fuckin all of this world up :^)

They clearly aren't better as 4 million is significantly more than 55 thousand. Or are you implying we somehow lost a war we didn't participate in?
Killing Muslims absolutely is in America's interests and doesn't necessitate the loss of any American lives.

Preventing regional powers from rising up and challenging United States hegemony is in our interests

Because of schmeckles

The strongest bully
Stop stucking up your jew nose in everyone else's businiess

and eating burger every day is bad eating habits
why would you do that? we are usa colony since WW2
4 million of people hiding like rats and you guys managed to fuck up that bad.

Every time we leave the world alone you dumbfucks literally burn it down.

Personally I agree with you that we should ignore everything again. Not because I think things will get better, just because I'm interested to see what fresh hell you retards create for yourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Americana

What did we fuck up exactly? Again, I don't think you realize this but the US did not participate in the war between North and South Vietnam where the South was conquered. Your mental gymnastics are akin to saying we lost the Franco-Prussian war.

Cause CIA thinks the world is their playground.And the world believes it. We're all cucks, really.

fuck off

You burgers are all cocky when it is about to kill some barbarians with ak47 and stones,
You know who have mass desrtuction weapons, Pakistan and North Korea,
Fucking go and invade them, oh that is right, you do not have the guts to do it

It's probably for money-washing.
Usa prints money and then funds them in foreign countries to get legitimat money from them.

>For example, why can't South Korea, Japan, and China deal with North Korea?
>Why can't Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon deal with Syria?
because they are your fucking colonies
you pick their politicians
you wrote their constitutions
you ban them from having nukes
you put your soldiers there ready to coup d'etat
fucking americans you are so fucking ignorant about your own nation dealings

Why would we bother with Pakistan or Best Korea? We have no seriois beef with the Pakis and Best Korea is China's problem.

You do realize that those dollars the US prints are also actual money, right?

for you user

Cunt
You exported:
>Philanthropy
>Cheap expendable culture
>Consumerism
>War for "human rights"
>Institutional retardation
>Gay rights
>Gender Theory
>NAMBLA
>White guilt
etc...

Nuke yourself.
The USA are a litteral cancer in the world.
Remember how sandniggers were irrelevant before the US came shiting things up?
Well I do.

they've tried
didn't work out

>Remember how sandniggers were irrelevant before the US came shiting things up?
>Well I do.
I remember them killing the shit out of your people during the 50s and 60s. Not my fault you don't know shit about history or the world you live in.

Believe it or not, when congress charted the US navy and marine corp, shortly after the revolutionary war, they added a clause to the charter that states, when the US is at peace, the navy is to provide safe passage for merchant ships from all countries. That's the whole reason we keep a Navy and Marine Corp during peace time.

Little Algerians being pissed off due to civil war for independance is not the same as Islam suprematist.
They could be compared to the IRA. Not Daesh you dense cunt.

No. Actual money must be backed by some real goods.
In reality some or even most dollars are just iligitimat paper, that isn't backed by anything, and printed only for purpose of holding world economy afloat.

So we'll just completely ignore the historical fact that Islam has been at war with the Christian world barely without pause for 1400 years now?

Go fuck yourself you revisionist faggot, Muslims have been chimps for over 1000 years before my country even existed.

>mfw ransacked europe, left it in shambles, tarnished the name of european nationalism, nuked some nips, blew up some gooks and divided a country, blew up some more gooks then pulled out because we didn't feel like it anymore, played nuclear chess with a bunch of commies, "saved" german commies from commies, light up some arabs and cause arab revolutions which further more lights up some arabs, gun down some more arabs, cause refugee crises to push in europes destruction, condemn europeans trying to stop them, fund terrorist groups to blow up said euros and then blow themselves up, become world police, have two democratic parties who are still racist but play the niggers and spics like the fools they are for votes but cannot be stopped because you're greatest goy and muh guns

I'm proud of myself desu

Exactly. We have hundreds of trillions of dollars in offshore resources. Not a joke, look it up. War gave it to us. Domination, colonizing, and most of all, war.

>it's a retarded slav thinks he understands money episode
Guess that's why you mongoloids are so fond of communism.

fucking frogs
fighting a bloody war for years just to let them become independent at the end
you should've given them independence right in the 50's and you would have a frienly nation with a huge french population

You know i'm right, and dollar isn't backed. The evidence of this is 2008 crysis, and it was only the tip of the iceberg, and world's economists say that more related even harder economical crysises is to be expected.

I said you were dense for a cunt. But is there any harder words than that to describe how much of a cunt you are?

And did you know that the Christian world was at war within itself for around 1700 years? Why would it matter? Technicaly we have 300 years of submit or die until they eventualy evolve.

Am I saying the muzzies are something else but chimps?

Frogs are cool and their legs are tasty.

They don't. And they don't want America to invade them.

Are you some kind of special snowflake or are Americans really this ignorant?

Nobody actually needs to mess with North Korea. They are not a threat to anyone (except their own people, but this applies to many governments). The mess in Syria was started by the US when they decided to fund and arm Al-CIAda. Russia is also not bothering anyone, it's the US and the west in general bothering them.

because we spend more on our military then any other country does.

We haven't got a problem with Russia you absolute cuck.
America literally sits there mass producing weapons because they've pissed off every other superpower on the planet.
Your very existence as a nation is a threat to this worlds existence.

well you are kind of like a cancer infesting places that doesnt want you, but oblige because they have no choice

>get destroyed by vietnam
Two years after we pulled out?

>no one asks US to intervene
>US intervenes because it serves US interest
>"why do we always get dragged into these messes"

What does Russia have to do with Germany, Poland and the UK?

This. US also wants EU apart.

>muh refugees
Now look at UK, it is no better.

Obviously the enemies of NATO don't want us to but NATO enjoys living under the shroud of our protection. The Western world counts on our military to protect them from any threat and then when we do anything they call us war mongers. It's hilarious to watch their hypocrisy.

If you don't like how America protects the NATO countries try protecting yourself.

Who doesn't want EU apart?

>no one ask US to intervene
You joking?
Every conflict in the 1900s some fucking country in The UN asked us to join.
WW1, Brit asked us to join
WW2, Brit and France begged us to join
Korean war, UN
Vietnam, France
>etc
>etc

Me. Europeans are strong when they are together. I agree that the policy should change, but tearing apart is a fucking subversion.

I really can't see your fucking point... America fucks up everything it went into alone.

It's the retribution for your anti-Semitism, I hope they destroy you, underdeveloped Muslim savages.

issues such as Syria and NK mentioned in OP are pretty different from WW2 where the nations were in literal total war and asked help when faced with the possibility of total destruction

Because countries are fucking helpless without us.

Fuck you dumb coffee bean nigger. You think we want to clean up your annoying fucking messes? You fucking morons don't do shit. Just sit around and watch everything go to shit. Then we have to do something about it then you shit talk us anyways. All you good for nothing countries should just nuke yourselves.

Jooslims are more primitive than muzzies, but they both deceitful cucks...

>Be America during WW2
>trade with Allies and Axis
>Get bombed by Japs
>get salty but because of autism decide to attack them with wodden decked ships which get fucked by kamikazes.
>Let Britain teach you to make real ships

says brazil. Thanks for the laugh, jose

And when you attacked tiny Vietnam alone you got fucked

If the world were an orgy. The USA would be the cameraman.

Moreover, Germany, Poland, and UK are joke countries. Germany and the UK are Muslim shitskin mongrels. Why should we even be bothered about them? We'd rather have a special deal with the real Jewish master of the world, the United States of America.

You do realise the only reason America got to were it was because it didn't get hit by WW1 & WW2

that's not the only reason, it was a strong industrial and economic power in its own right before either war.

Says Brazil

You do know the casualty numbers right? Also that we pulled out because they only way to win gorilla warfare is just to kill everything in sight? I expect this type of comment from a Brazilian or a Turkroach. You're a fuckingn embarrassment