CUCKS

WE'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED
IT WAS A HOAX ALL ALONG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kejWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

>trusting an australian

Obvious false flag.

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

shill

them shitting on trump the latest 2 years has actually been really nice. the racemixing threads have diminished and the israel hot girls only appear rarely enough for them to be enjoyable and not intrusing.

bump

False flag.

Killing shitskins never seemed like a bad idea to me.

But Trump IS a fucking neo-con traitor. So what if that happens to coincide with the motives of some leftist faggots.

I have principles, which Trump violated.

>o-oy vey!

Burn
In
Hell

MULTI-TRACK FALSE FLAGGING

lol go back to leftypol, the jig is up.

we should post gore barriers like on 8ch to filter out the inbred cucks

Yes, exactly.

SHILLED

now i'm full trump mode

How dare you, cunt.

I'm one of the founding fathers of Sup Forums.

Back to /r/the_donald with you

Third time I've seen this posted.

President Kushner can go fuck himself. Not my President.

>T_D becoming unhinged
>Try to convince others with a false flag

>I can't think on my own tell me which group I should belong to
Get the fuck out of here, you scum

>one day of hard shilling
>we did it reddit!

The shilling will never work. They stick out too much. They don't know the culture, and if they did they'd be Sup Forumsocks.

Their efforts are doomed.

This board, Sup Forums literally got Trump elected and we're supposed to "go back"?

How does that work?

false flagging double shill

Same. It's probably just a copypasta now

Faking screenshots now?

Look hun, accepting a single mistake doesnt mean he's less of a man. He's still your big daddy, don't you worry your little boypusspuss.

It's a fuck up, he shouldve waited for an OPWC investigation either way. He can bomb if he wants to, he can Russia behind, but his intelligence. was. Lacking. It needs more information.

kinda hard to compete with that trump tower money

trump is going broke but at least the fans are well paid

>play up the idea of Assad being a good guy

Sup Forums already believes this, broadly speaking, and has since the beginning of the Syrian war. Either the guy in that image doesn't know anything about this board or OP is a fucking faggot, or both.

(OP)
>getting this upset at a few shallow shitposts on an image board
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of user. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

>Cuckold Supreme

Pol elected an ideology, not an identity. In fact, it rejected identity politics.

When someone ignores that ideology, you call them out. They didnt "betray" or some shit, it's just one action. But acting like it won't affect the future is stupid. And acting like he's unredeemable is also stupid.

I've been saying it was all shills all last night.

>firing missles at an evil sand nigger's airbase is upsetting people

>WE'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED
>IT WAS A HOAX ALL ALONG
>Cuckoldsupremes
Ayy lmao!

>pic related
false flag from the donald

fake. aus/can shitposters confirmed jewry psyops.

>BAMBOOZLED
>>>Reddit.com

This. Both lefties and t_d newfags are fucking retarded,

Sorry but how does a screenshot of a random person saying something on Discord prove anything?

WTF IS THIS SHIT???

JIDF may have been here from the beginning but that doesn't make you a "Founding Father of Sup Forums" Chaim.

/leftypol/ jumped on the bandwagon weve been under siege by these fucks all day

archive.is/kejWr

false flag aside, trying to influence and keeping track of a supposed anonymous board thread is pointless.

Hi, /leftypol/.

>Mexican intelectual

Please explain what is this?!

You're goddamn right it is, there hasn't been an issue that spooked Trump's base like this since he picked Pence as VP. The shills are winning and it's your own damn fault.

OY VEY WE'RE BEING BAZINGAED

There it is.

Now the question is, who are you ?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTT LEDDIT BTFO

shills coming from both sides...
this is getting complicated

Hello tomRegular
go back to >>>/the_donald/ please

>Combined shitposting from Russian paid shills and Shareblue
How can Sup Forums even compete?

I fucking knew it

>its actually working
hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA T_D PLEBBITS BTFO.

Who cares. Ultimately some sandniggers got BTFO by Assad and trump. Nothing changes. Use this as a prime opportunity to red pill these faggots. Reddit is pretty easy to spot. Their language is different. but if they try to talk like Sup Forums they are going to be shocked when they find that they are starting to like it. There is something refreshing about typing "nigger." Remember, when you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you. In conclusion, fuck kikes, race war now

Don't worry about it, they likely won't convert anyone and the regulars will continue where they left off when the shills give up.

>Trump makes neocon and dem shills shill against neocons and dems and for Assad in one go with a hoax air-strike
How many dimensions are we on now?

The script bot broke.

its trump cultists false flagging a supposed shill conversation using opposing arguments

Many are doing it for free after last night, when you fags showed your true colors

>shills infest Sup Forums
and water is wet
ignore shills and do not let your faith in Him waver

>Sup Forums plot twist
>It was the right shilling all along

You know what they say. If everyone's a shill, you're a shill

How often are you cunts going to post this same screenshot of a single post on fucking discord?

>kushner
>/ourguy/
That's it. Sup Forums civil war now

Am i suposed to treat a random guys chat on discord as reliable information? Are you really that fucking dumb?

false flag

nice try aussie inbred piece of nigger shit

What in the fuck am I looking at and why should I care about what some random faggot is saying?

I could post under a random account and claim /mlp/ did it all or some shit.

>that fucking dumb
>flag

If you encounter a shill in the morning, that person was a shill. If you encounter shills all day, you're probably a shill. lol

When will you retards understand not everyone who disagrees with your god emperor is a shill?

>shills invade Sup Forums to post the things we already believe
ok

>they're pretending to be Nazis by expressing outrage over an imperialist act of aggression
>they're actually leftists that are pro war
what world is coming to?

anyone have invite link to this discord?

It's the Assad narrative cognitive dissonance that's the problem
I mean i've been looking on those Lebanese chicks twitter posts for some time plus RT etc and they are shilling hard and probably not all of them some really are nationalistic but Assad is not good and the biggest problem is the void he creates for the fucking paid rebels. If it should be between a constant war, sharia land or stable dictatorship, the latter would be obviously the best but it depends on the Syrians Russians and US now.....

Anyone accusing anyone of being rt_d is a shill and is not to be trusted. Anyone showing support for Assad over Trump is not to be trusted. Anyone criticising Trump for being a neocon or for attacking Syria is not to be trusted. A true Sup Forumsack would surely have a more "wait and see" attitude and not look at this situation from 2 dimensions.

>Y-y-your a shill if you don't suck neo-cohen cock
>here's a totally believable image that will make you dismiss all disagreement as SHILLS
MAGA

>implying it's not a triple reverse false flag.

trumptards get off my board reeee.

I like it. This place is shilling itself and scaring itself into a corner, based on rhetoric spewed by others whole are just as scared of a made up narrative kek.

Need to just come to terms with the fact that this place got so much coverage during the election, there are bound to be a few idiots. Because this calling everyone shills shit is turning this place in to Sup Forums