The pysops is working :^)

>Sup Forums flooded will shills
>they're jerking themselves off because "we're taking Sup Forums down, they're in complete chaos!!"
>In reality, Sup Forumsacks have resorted to lurking/bunker chans
>the shills are literally creating the illusion of winning because they are shilling each other so hard they actually believe they're talking to Sup Forumsacks
>Shills shilling shills shilling shills
>They're unironically proud of this.
Top kek. You people really are stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo
archive.is/kejWr
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

FUCK OFF

>having a problem with Trump flip flopping on his major foreign policy makes you a shill

Praise kek, we shall weather the storm

T-they're still fucking at it. Holy shit lmao.

I've been sleepy for a whole day

>In reality, Sup Forumsacks have resorted to lurking/bunker chans

Please explain what you mean by lurking in bunkers. Do you mean Sup Forumstards had to vanish because reading any of the posts today would actually be damaging to them? Are you saying the thousands of circular firing squad posts in the last two days are all shills that somehow represent every point of view?

Think long and hard, now that you've typed those words, and explain what you think you might have meant.

Fucking idiot.

SHAREBLUE SHILL

literally this

>He's so new he doesn't know what a fucking bunker chan is
>"I-i'm not a shill lol g-go back to r/donald
Jesus christ, step it up ffs you pathetic retard. My sides can't take it anymore.

>IMG_0748
Oh come the fuck on now!

t. Not an MSM journalist g-guys

>He doesn't know about the other Sup Forums boards
newfag or reddit shill

status level: no happenings

some pieces on the 4d chessboard moved around pawn knocked of the board. Lameo

>getting this upset at a few shallow shitposts on an imageboard
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Sup Forums. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Good god boys. Take solace in knowing our "enemy" may actually be literally retarded. They'll never divide us. Long live Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo

Fukk you and your retard (((culture))), go swallow a nigger dong or something, that's the only thing you're good for, that and destroying the world.

But not for much longer, your time is up.

HAHAHA didn't read the thread before posting huh? One of your boys already used that line. :^)

Fucking shit I'm hammered! Where my real Sup Forumsacks at? Report in! How has your day been? Lets get this shit bumped since there is nothing but shill threads in the catalog right now.

Shills want to fill the catalog entirely with shill created threads so it gives the illusion that Sup Forums is turning against Trump so when average Joe Trump supporter comes here to lurk they hope thier shill threads can influence Joe's way of thinking. After the Trump nomination Sup Forums has never been the same.

Mines been good.

Been discussing these events with my peers. I'm the only one who's informed so I kinda set the tone for this information and it seems to get through to them.

Everyone is sorta confused as to what's going on but I keep telling them noth to worry and that it will likely blow over.

>That filename
Here's your (you)

it was good friendo.
I tried to talk to people IRL about syria no one cares WW3 is a dull subject to these people. They don't want to fight the globalists either.

T_D please fuck off with your photoshop image that doesn't prove anything.

How about you argue why bombing Syria was a good idea instead.

>getting this upset at a few shallow edits on a copypasta
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of shilling. But you, you're a straight up illiterate.

For the most part people don't have the mental framework to process any of the information or hold a strong position because they simply lack any knowledge of the subject.

Just act as a sort of news caster and explain the details without telling them too much what to think. Give them enough and they'll come along to your way of thinking.

holy shit, pls go

>he isn't posting from his underground bunker complex
absolute pleb

>He believes his Vietnamese pottery making board is considered an important enough target for aggressive psyops

Jesus fucking christ dude, go outside. Your sekrit club is not important to fucking anyone

>>getting this upset at a few shallow edits on a copypasta
>you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of shilling. But you, you're a straight up illiterate.
I got me a bump! I knew I'd snag ya with that hook m8 :^)
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of shilling. But you, you're a straight up illiterate.
>We are reaching ironic shitposting levels that shouldn't even be possible.
Here's some real footage of an alien.

Christ these shills are even worse than CTR atleast they tried to create new content

It's important enough that you need to convince me of its un-importance.

>Being this pleb

Absolutely pathetic

Great argument you cunt.

ARE YOU REALLY ARGUING WITH ME?!? I'VE BEEN A PHILOSOPHER FOR 30 YEARS. MIKE!!!!

YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SCUM

The lies purvey you

Oy vey, SHUT IT DOWN.

I been thinking of this scenario Say trump is playing 4d chess and this was jsut a move to get people to look at syria how fucked are things in gov and media? like his whole team people are calling for their removal like its wild.

archive.is/kejWr
you commies are so stupid it's amazing you can even operate a computer.

They're in every thread. I'm trying to make sure a copy is replied in each one.

That's what I was thinking. I got on this morning and I saw the T_D stuff as well as Trump being a neocon and was like "wtf?" So I've just been slightly browsing, but mostly I've been on one of the more quieter boards. Shit's been insane OP.

Youre the ones faking screenshots and employing guilt by association.

Guess what, those commies might be the broken clock that's right twice a century.

shoo shoo shills

>This one irrelevant faggot in some discord server happens to enjoy the fact that Sup Forums has realized Trump is turning into a neocon
I don't care. I came to this conclusion without them.

Posted from my iphone

are you going to say leftypol controlled by thedonald now? jesus, you people are pathetic.

I'm not lurking in any bunker. I'm convincing as many leftists as I can on every forum i can that I'm on literal suicide watch. Remember shills, we are the initiated lol.

I'm saying two opposing groups can be in agreement. Mutual parasitism

Correct, I'll be back in 3-6 days. Hail victory!

if you're serious then you're just a fucking idiot.

>getting this upset at a few criticisms of Trump on a website
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of shills. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

give us the discord server and we shut that shit down

I wonder how much money is actually being spent and how many are just newfags fed on the koolaid.

This, there are thousands of us lurking in deep places.

Let the shills tire themselves out.

Well, if I remember correctly, Brock was getting millions from the Clinton campaign to run CTR. So it really boils down to who's shilling for what idea/what backers do they have. But you can bet it's an impressing amount.

You have to go back to the discord.

We have hit so many levels of actually shilling, trolling and autism rolled into one that it's impossible to ever really know.

ikr
what are some you like to go to oldbro?

>1 post by this ID
Hahahaaaaaaaaa. Nice try fag.

Thia desu senpai

>hello my fello oldfags

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shill shilling them self hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

o wait.... fuck of delusional plebit fanboy

>dumb iphone frog posters are now shills

I want reddit to go and stay go

Pic so accurate

>Not_FBI.jpg

Aren't you constantly spamming commie generals, though?

We have an actual pic of the discorders now I guess too.

That's not how you use ">one post by this ID".

i would ask what gender that disabled one is but that would encompass the whole picture

Bump, this kills the shills.

Dont talk about the bunker chans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks, was about to spend 1000hours on mspaint to post this.
day of the rack delayed for you leafbro

this
and also this
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
TIHS IS A WAR ON POL.
PRAISE KEK

lol at you other guys who haven't weren't already implanted into the leftist incursions into pol from the get go. Step it up lol

In that crowd you have to ask which disabled one? The "person" in the chair or any of the other ones?

My guess is they all claim at least three dozen disabilities, and the "person" in the chair has full use of their legs but just uses it to virtue signal.

Day of the rake* you grenouille :)

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

ho fuck you are right, i'm le stone sorry

>day of the rack

Ugly face

I know this is a meme, but leftists look like they were made in a little machine that just shits out 1 of like 8 copies of some mentally ill tranny, nu male or mudblood.

Isn't that what Sup Forums itself does?

>When God Emperor Trump makes the first big controversial move of his presidency and the Kremlin-backed shills and jaded SJWs erupt in scathing consensus cracking posts to weaken Trump supporter's morale and trust only to be met by the CIA/Mossad disinfo shills looking to gain support for more Middle Eastern intervention backed up by the NeoCon shills shilling for the military-industrial complex which shows the trolls that there's plenty of (You)s to be had if they post something even remotely in favor of any position, forcing the autists to elevate the conflict by spamming infographic memes to counter the sheer amount of misinformation that might not even be true but it doesn't matter because perception dictates reality, angering the White Supremacists who just wanted to post about hating niggers so they start spamming guro...

>pissing in an ocean of piss
We've survived to many raid for this one to be successful.

witnessed trips of truth

Checked.

>implying shills are even able to comprehend the black pills we can swallow and shit out without blinking

Is there a general or something to signal shill posts?

Most of Sup Forums is made up of average blokes and the average bloke is sick of bullshit reasons to go to war.

Sup Forums.com/pol/

>pol user goes to discord
>makes a post calling arms to shill
>takes screenshot
>calls everyone that disagrees with him a shill based on one tripfag post
kys m8

Quick rundown pls?