What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-computer-brains-ai-uprising-resistance-tesla-spacex-a7653856.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nnl6nY8YKHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No empathy and a neurotic drive for power. He's a psychopath.

the only guy who knows that we should leave this rock, and also the only one currently working on it

I admire him and think SpaceX and Tesla are great but his views on AI are disturbing.

Disturbing because he's right.

What do you mean no empathy? He's one of the few human beings actively making the world a better place

He knows something the rest of the public is unaware of...yet.

>a childish boy wet-dream.

What needs to be done is to assassinate the psychos in power. Replace them with uncorruptible people, force their ethics on lower echelons, drive out the rotten apples and restore the eco-system.

Evil with a capital E.

Should be strung up and shot.

dude space xDDDD

SCIENCE XDDDDDDDDD

He's smarter and richer and more motivated than you

>sent from my iPhone

He's a good guy

No he's not. He speaks like someone who doesn't understand AI or the current research in the subject.

PAY FOR MY SPACE ROCKETS

>smarter
everyone who worked with him claims he's borderline retarded

>richer
paper billionaire probably had less than 100 million liquid

>motivated
all he does is supervise doesn't actually work

You sound salty desu. It's ok maybe you'll get to be lucky in the next life.

Just a businessman who tries to maintain a good image for his companies, I guess.

The big gripe I have with Tesla, is the privacy disaster of the cars.

The company pretty much admits they're backdoored as fuck, and they're loaded up with all sorts of sensors, radios, cameras, microphones, and remote systems that have a massive potential for abuse (either by the company, or hackers).

He wants to be Emperor of Mars

>implying you understand it

>projection
His vies on AI are simply retarded.

he wants to get off this ride before it crashes. can't blame him.

Nothing wrong. He's cucking his investors by the rules.

he lost his girl

>uncorruptible
>people

What's wrong with that?

His appointment to FEMA will be finalized within the week

Wait wtf, this guy is actually doing cybernetic shit

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-computer-brains-ai-uprising-resistance-tesla-spacex-a7653856.html

He JUST simply got divorced from his wife and lost a lot of money, now he's married a ditsy young actress who clearly wants his fortune

No, I'm sure his vast sources from universities around the globe don't know anything about the current research.
t. comp.sci. graduate

have a (you) for savagery

"what the fuck is his problem?"

humans.

>his views on AI are disturbing

Explain. Im actually interested in this

[AI is going to rape us unless we merge with it]

youtube.com/watch?v=nnl6nY8YKHs

Spend 24 minutes and watch this, I promise it's worth it if you're actually interested. Elon Musk is influenced a lot by Bostrom's views.

>“With artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like – yeah, he’s sure he can control the demon. Doesn’t work out,” said Musk.

Yeah he doesn't understand shit.

really?!

How does one tard himself into creating and owning billion dollar worth companies?

>Uncorruptible people

Sorry for being me who has to tell you that uncorruptible people does not exist.

>inb4 spaniard

Yes he does, he's just wording it in a sense that plain people will understand.

If you create a general AI, or even just a highly intelligent specific AI, and give it free reign, you have literally summoned the devil unless you can completely define human morality, and good luck with that.

Explain to me where exactly you think he's wrong. I'm educated in the field, and so far he's been spot on with everything.

he's the posterboy for the coming pseudo-religion which will replace the consumerist american dream as the driving ideology of our western civ.

I understand that. There are people who are morally upright and have strong characters. That's the kind of people I mean. Unfortunately, these kind of people are few and far between. They are also targeted individuals.

gopnikking slavshit

Humans have evolved into a balanced state. This takes a very long time of computations that we call evolution. If we mindlessly introduce AI to connect with this we are ignoring the millions of years of quantum computations that got us to a stable state. We get an unstable state. Yes, stable in some instances, but unstable in the vast majority of other states.

This.

That's some pretty generic mantra. Might as well say we should make extra sue not to vote in baddies.

Car salesman.

>I'm educated in the field

No you're not. Explain to me how the fuck neural networks and PGMs are suddenly going to turn into Skynet anytime soon.

Unfortunately it's true. Unless we get rid of the psychos at the top, there's no way we get to fix the eco-system. They are just going to continue to fuck things up and then we really have an excuse to get our asses to Mars. Sad.

They are only going to be replaced by other psychos.

It depends what he mean. No shit watson isn't going to start nuclear war, and besides it's doubtful he would even know what that means.

If he's talking about a general AI, well, how is he wrong?
>not anytime soon
Well yeah I guess not. A century at lease. But even neural networks can be dangerous, although not for the reasons he mentioned.

Of course it's true, it's trivially true. That's my fucking point, it's generic feel good stuff that doesn't mean anything.
>well like if we put like a bunch of honest people in power forever (>forever) corruption will go away
Well thanks sherlock.

he can't deliver on his promises because he's at war with the Bogdanoffs

>implying humans are in charge of the planet

top kek go watch tv or something you petty slave

It's the easiest solution. From the top down. Unfortunately, it's also the hardest. The easiest way, also the longest way, is to recapture from the bottom up. This takes a lot of effort. But it is possible.

easiest solution = fastest solution

fix

Not it's not you're talking crap. Are you underage? Seriously?
A solution? A fucking solution?
Think about it for 5 fucking seconds. You think you're the one guy who got this great insight iinto this issue, and everyone else would rather have a bunch of psycopath in power? You think they like getting fucking reamed? You think if you go up to someone in the streets and you ask them what they think about their politicians they'll say "I am fine with them I am just really, really hopping they're psycopaths" No. Nobody fucking likes it. You aren't adding ANY intellectual content to the discussion. It's not a "solution" it's a goal.
You want to assassinate them? Alright then big guy, assuming you're not already on 5 eyes burgers and fries' watchlist, what's you're plan? How are you going to screen the replacement?
You have no plan, stop posting vapid bullshit or you're part of the problem.

omg this guy is the face of innovative capitalism! wow his businesses and everything are such a huge success!!!!

>they all rely on massive government subsidy and support

Sup Forums loves Musk now
WTF?

he's an aspie who turned his autism towards people and technology

he is weaponized autism

The source of all the shit in the world is two-fold. Psychopaths and hierarchical structures of power that are compartmentalized. If you get a psychopath in a low position of power, he will do everything to get to the next rung in the hierarchy. They are hard workers. In doing so, they usually corrupt people around them so that you get segments within a company that are captured. This completely alters the way normal people behave. The start to behave like psychopaths. The people higher-up are usually unaware of this. Psychopaths are usually smart enough to adapt but once they've taken over a culture, this spreads out. Psychopaths are 1 in a 100. So you tend to see them more in larger companies.

So does nasa but that doesnt mean its not successful.

>he actually believes a general AI can be mad this century or even millenia
Oh you

So what are you going to do to solve that issue?

NASA is a pile of shit ever since the 60's when the guys running it came from military/private sector backgrounds.

Wow user, I really wasn't aware of that. Do share your great insight.
I mean, who KNEW psychopaths were successful at reaching positions of power?

He's like, going to like kill all of them n shiet. Stand up to the MAN. Somehow. That last part is important.

Apart form trying to dis my arguments, how exactly are you contributing to this? Memes and name calling? Ehhh.

All eggs in one basket = bad.

should hedge our bets. Elon Musk is right. Too bad his fanbase is shitlibs who like him for dreamy reasons of going to spez rather than ensuring the survival of our species.

>Sup Forums is one person
Just stop, Sup Forums has always been divided on the topic of elon musk

>a fucking leaf
This is one of the worst cucknada posts I've seen in a while

Provide just ONE example of someone working with him saying he's borderline retarded. Fucking leafs, I swear.

>We get an unstable state. Yes, stable in some instances, but unstable in the vast majority of other states.

This is how retards trying to sound smart sound. They just don't understand, but they use words that sound to them like they understand.

>I can't point out vapid bullshit when I see it because it doesn't independently contribute to achieving your pie in the sky fantasy.

manletism

I for one disagree, nasa has made alot of discoveries and has improved in their technology alot since the 60s.

Okay dude, im not even a part of this discussion and you triggered me.
How can you POSSIBLY claim that nobody is not contributing to the discussion when you make arguments like that? Infact what you are having is not even an argument nor a debate nor anything of the sort.
You are simply talking how great it would be if we lived in a world of perfect humans. And even though everyone fucking agrees, even the person you are "arguing" agrees with this fact. The problem is you cannot get to the next fucking step of this idiotic concept you have in your brain and that is putting it into reality. How are you suddenly going to stop those psychopaths from climbing the ladder again? Even if you killed every politician right now i assure you the next wave that would take their positions will be equally if not even more corrupt. And then what are you going to do? Kill them again?
If killing is not the solution then what fucking is, thats what were all wondering, were wondering if you have any sort of substance to what youre saying besides spouting your childish idea.

Another brainlet that dis'es an argument without having an argument.
I'm right. You're wrong.

Deal with it.

There wasn't a single argument made in the post I quoted.

Didn't he date his wife for like a week before marrying her? The man's pure autism.

>nobody appreciates my subtlety

Well, it's off topic really. Perhaps this needs its own thread. Nice talking to you all. Bye!

Fuck off polack, don't you have something to steal

That what I said. Gawd, are you thick!

Okay, bye!

Pathetic

>Another brainlet that dis'es an argument without having an argument.
But there wasn't an argument in your post
>That what I said. Gawd, are you thick!

How can you be this retarded.

You can lack empathy and still do good. It's not an inherently bad trait. He's like a robot, but one that's working for the greater good. Unlike microsoft's CEO who funnels money to Africa to prevent disease and increase birth rates leading to future famine and resource depletion issues.

There was an argument in the post you quoted though. You just can't appreciate it. I don't get why. It's really simple.

Sounds like none of you went to burning man.

People who lack empathy are tools. They see us as tools.

Two different excuse for quitting. You seem to have some self-awareness at lease if you're to leave with your tail in between your legs.

All of you "we need to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" you should be concerned about AI because its possible a general AI will end up going genocide everybody, including white people.

Sometimes thats a good thing.

There wasn't. You just claimed evolution is a quantum computation out of the blue, then rambled on about how a majority of quantum states are unstable for evolved organisms merged with machinery.

This isn't an argument, it's a fantasy right out of your ass. You are using the words in the wrong way, fundementally misunderstanding the related scientific fields and basing it all on absolutely nothing.

There's nothing wrong with what I said was there? I understand you think it's naive, but it is in my opinion the only way to save humanity. We are on a non linear curve downwards.

liberals care about ensuring the survival of our species its just we think our species includes everyone

I'm not a scientist. I don't know the meaning of these fancy science words like quantum states. Okay but I hope some of you are able to see what I mean. The less autistic ones perhaps. You cannot simply hook up an AI to a human's brain without having undergone the process of evolution without the it being unstable.

No it's a bunch of redditors

Oh you are still in the thread but you refuse to argue with my statement?
Ill make it shorter and less on the offense.
We all agree that corrupt people shouldnt lead the government, however, there is no way for that to happen. Uncorruptable people dont exist.
A way that my country deals with that, we have some sort of a supreme court here, and the judges have OBSCENELY high pay compared to the serbian average, upwards of 6 times higher than the average of better paying, and 15 times more than the shittest of jobs, to make sure noone can bribe them. But even then, thats not alot of money. A german in a month earns 2 times more of that, and could still easily bribe them were he to come here.

Yeah. I'm probably just naive. Thanks senpai.

Excactly. You are not a scientist. You do not understand the topics in the slightest and it shows very clearly in how you talk about the matter.

>You cannot simply hook up an AI to a human's brain without having undergone the process of evolution without the it being unstable.

This is pure nonsense. You can't know that. Nobody currently knows that. But it's not a global definite rule, or something obvious. The process involved is not relevant to the end result. If we were to artificially recreate a brain with a machine. Copying another brain in its entirety, it would function the same yet not have undergone the process of evolution. If we can then understand what parts of the brain works how, we can then artificially edit it and possibly augment it with cybernetics to work better.

we send money to prevent disease and reduce the birth rate. Its was trump that stopped the money flowing to contraception that reduces the birthrate