Would any of you try soul food, despite that you seem to autistically hate all black people for no good reason?

Would any of you try soul food, despite that you seem to autistically hate all black people for no good reason?

Black cooking has made a huge impression on the American diet, from delicious items like the Luther burger (a hamburger with two donuts for buns + a lot of bacon), to the current Nashville hot chicken craze, to cheesy grits, to collard greens, to oven-baked mac and cheese, to sweet potato pie, to hot sauce pigs feet and chitlins.

And anyone who would turn their nose at pigs feet is a bitch. It's really good and savory:
youtube.com/watch?v=dWOKwq1dOS4

I'd eat the shit out of that

We don't hate black people; we have low income area niggers.

There is a difference between black people and Dindu's.

Will Smith = Black person
My Doctor = Black person
Jamal with the trousers down his ass and the gang signs intentionally living up to the gangsta stereotype = Nigger

It's more of a culture issue rather than a racial issue IMO.

Fried chicken and waffles is a fairly spectacular combo.

I wonder what they would cook if they never were shipped from Africa? Do they fry shit over there?

>like the Luther burger (a hamburger with two donuts for buns + a lot of bacon)

You fucking fat cunts.

Pumpkin pie is good, even better than banana cake. You can keep the rest though

I actually kinda like soul food

I don't see any problem with cultures that can integrate, nor do I have any issue with someone having pride in their culture so long as they don't infringe on my rights and my life doing so.

And I like to eat all kinds of food.

Growing up, my family rented out to a lady from Louisiana who would make soul food for us almost every day, shit is hella cash

I unironically hate will smith. He gave us jayden and is an (((actor))).

We eat pigs feet all the time here. You dont need a nigger mixing together the most unhealthy and random of fast foods together for that.

Bet you like kool-aid cucumber too you gigantic faggot.

Sweet potato pie is superior desu

>for no good reason

Also no politics sage and report

>black people
>shilling for niggers on Sup Forums
i know you cucks get paid by the post but try to make higher quality bait next time

>just add as much fat and salt as possible so you getz dat dopamine
might as well just shoot up

>why do they fry everything?!

The shit they are when they were slaves was cheap and tasted gross (low quality meat, collard greens,etc.) to make it taste okay they added a lot of grease, fat and salt. Soul food explained

*ate

No politics

Sage

>oven-baked mac and cheese,
> american cuisine

why is american food so shit
this is now a mexican food thread

Of course. After all, if they have reached the point where they can improve upon the base foods provided by nature, then they have culture. Same applies to all races.

But I thought white mastahs took care of dem slaves real good, free housin' healthcare n' shit

Soul food's actually fucking amazing. It's one of the few things niggers got right.

thats right keep building authentic mexican restaurants in my country keep doing it ah yes I fucking love it when you do that mexico
shove more burritos in my mouth like im your dirty little slut

Okra, sweat potatoes and some other southern staple come from Africa, so probably yes

>mexican
>food

>beans and ???

Is this a joke or what?

Soul food is just what everyone eats in the south. Go buy any old ass southern cookbook, thats all it is, it isn't a black thing, black food is whatever tribes were eating in Africa.

That food looks fucking nauseating

>pig feet
what the fuck i love niggers now

I really do, this looks FANTASTIC.

>Mexican food
The best part about Mexico.