Trump is not a traitor nor a puppet, he's just Trump

>Le Drumpf is betraying us!!!1
No, faggot. You wanted a nationaliste in the White House? You have it!
Trump is the kind of guy who would do anything to improve his country, even if it means attacking that of others. Plus he always was a hardcore Republican. Remember his stance on Iraq war, back in 2003?...

Trump will focus on internal policy because that's the only thing he cares about. He will do his best to get you a nice job, as you ask for, while letting the Pentagon do whatever they please abroad.

Wether that's a good or a bad thing is up to you to decide.

nice to see you switching IPs
why a leaf poster this time?

No one is being paid to shill for Assad by the way. It's a Neocon-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.

He's a traitor and an enemy.
He needs to be killed.

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

>Trump is not a traitor nor a puppet, he's just Trump
That sounds about right.

The guy wanted torture for terrorists and repeated a hundred times he "is a strong believer in peace through strength".

Did you seriously believed he would be anti-war?

Nice talking points you fucking shill faggot.
I can practically read your fucking briefing.
Trump is a fucking traitor and I have no fucking patience for a fucking traitor.
Go suck on McCain and Hillary's cock you fucking spineless bitch.

You really think that it's going to end there?

Did you seriously not listen to him at all when he was campaigning?
I was glued to every little word. When he starts getting praise from his, no MY enemies he is no longer on my side.
Kill him and his whole fucking family. Nuke the whole rat nest.

Nobody gives a shit about this strike per se.

What worries us are the two following possibilities:

- /ourguy/ Bannon being fired, Jewish liberal Kushner and Cohn ruling the House
- Full war against Syria IF this leads to more refugees (nobody gives a shit if Trump sets up a safe zone in the ME and all refugees are sent back to that zone)

President Trump, if you read me...

His campaign promise was pretty much "not being interventionist". Which means he won't wage war in Sri Lanka or Panama just because he feels so.

Syria is already at war. Trump said he would fight ISIS. He never mentioned wether he would do it with or without Assad.

Personally I think attacking Syria is bad. But you can't act surprised with Trump following whatever the Pentagon or the GOP décide.

>But you can't act surprised with Trump following whatever the Pentagon or the GOP décide.
Only if you were never paying attention during the election.
I supported his stupid ass from the fucking beginning and this is an outright betrayal.
There is no fucking room for mercy for this kind of bullshit. There is no fucking room for error.

Fuck Blorphf and fuck white people.

I followed almost every Trump rally on youtube and I say again: You have put in the White House a hardcore conservative who calls himself "Greatest friend of Israel". Of course he would act this way one day or another.

It was the price to pay for the end of globalisation, bringing back jobs and stopping immigration. You were aware of that when voting, right?

>the end of globalisation, bringing back jobs and stopping immigration
You're fucking kidding right?
Pay attention to the writing on the fucking wall you illiterate nigger. I know damn well when I'm getting conned.

Oh don't worry for the wall. You will have one, a nice big wall with Mexico, no muslim immigrants and plenty of jobs in construction for you and your citzen. All paid with the destruction of other countries, America as usual.

No we won't.
He can't even secure the funding to start it.

Well, paying for it would be easier with Syrian oil for example...

>Plus he always was a hardcore Republican

Lol no. He has been a democratic voter for most his life. Stop spreading lies.

You don't understand. This is a set up by the dnc. Sup Forums has been infiltrated. You are all not safe.

To this moment no one has been capable of explaining, why it's so important to get Assad out of the presidency.

i hope that fucker gets impeached and jailed by his democrat friends

Geopolitics. Arabia, Iran, Turkey and Israel are waging a proxy war for influence. Plus, there's a pipeline planned.

Russia is on Iran's and Syria's side because of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.

America, as you guessed, is on Israel's side. Or maybe it's the opposite.

Why are we ignoring the fact that this man it's the one that announced the bombing and it's also the EXXON guy in the cabinet?

Dont ignore the fact also that Trump is making right now where he calls Assad a "horrible dictator killing children" and calls for action against him.

Republicans as usual, I tell you

It's like this people ignore how the internet works and how easy it is for us to dig up what they have actually said and done.

>You wanted a nationaliste in the White House? You have it!
Not an Israeli nationalist, you fucking surrender monkey!

All nationalists in Europe and the West today side with Israel. First because Israel itself is a nationalist country, so they see it as an ally. Second because it's the only way to escape accusations of "antisemitism", "racism" and whatever other "-ism".

>he always was a hardcore Republican

Watch old interviews of Trump. Look how he supports everything Republican or Jewish.

You voted for Reagan 2.0. There are benefits AND consequences for that.

Pike off, kike. Where you live, rapefugees that you pushed bringing will probably lynch you in the street soon.

I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm saying this is what is happening

remember trump said he supported safe zones no fly zones? Newflash it will take more than a few tomahawks to get that going.