Pictures from Syrian Air Base Show What Looks Like Russian Chemical Weapons Containers

rusvesna.su/news/1491566548

e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html

Other urls found in this thread:

1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye
rusvesna.su/news/1491566548
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/850477143683411968
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850457006716706818
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.rbc.ru/business/17/08/2015/55d1cff79a7947994af79a92&prev=search
sputnikimages.com/en/site/search/?startfrom=36&q=Voskresenskiy&field=author
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/58c2adfe9a794798eae23336&prev=search
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704071052429168-syria-government-react-shairat-airbase-strike/
therightscoop.com/did-assad-really-commit-chemical-weapons-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit. Do not let them slide this.

> Pictures from Syrian Air Base Show What Looks Like Russian Chemical Weapons Containers

So how do they look? Do you have any reference other than this pic?

Those images are from an old Russian article from 2016 u fucking Kike, fuck off

pic related dickhead shillposter

Look at the video from Russia when the containers were destroyed, they are IDENTICAL

1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye

looks like payload sections for cluster munition. given how damaged and exposed they are, the photographer wouldn't have been able to take this shot had there been a nerve agent

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

07/04/2017 rusvesna.su/news/1491566548

You fucking arsehole. After this photo was exposed as a phoney in another thread an hour ago, you post this again?

You cunting twat!

So are the US intelligence agencies just dumb, or so intent on usurping Assad that they would knowingly allow this? Or is there a possible third option?

Pro-Assad sources confirm that those really ARE chemical weapon containers, but they claim they were marked and emptied by the OPCW

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/850477143683411968

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850457006716706818

The containers are identical as the Russian chemical containers that were destroyed in 2013

Why not both? Remember those "WMDs" in Iraq?

The same fucking picture was published on 8th August 2016, what do you not understand?

Its being re-published today, in case you do not understand, it is an old picture, got it?

Ni hao mao?, do youa speaka engrish?

these fake news again, fuck off

I will wait until morning to whats going on with these contrainers.
Good night user.
And Fuck Drumpf.

ASSAD IS COMPLETELY BUSTED

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

And its was already immediately debunked that this has any implications because these pictures where made by Russians and published by Russians who obviously knew it was nothing suspiscious because these are the under international surveilance emptied and unusable made and marked cotnainer for chemicals Assad was confirmed to have completely destroyed and just a pile of the abondend empty useless shells serving at best at some barrier in the last thread and your kikes are just trying to make another hoax story up even when you know its wrong.

see
Shills are in full force. Probably /r/donald supporters that have migrated to try and defend his attack on Assad.

>Ni hao mao?, do youa speaka engrish?
I can't stop fucking laughing

Sarin evaporates 50 times faster than water

So why were they keeping "emptied" chemical containers at an airbase?

fucking chemical containers all over the base.....

calls me a shill

still believes Assad

wtf there was actual chemical weapons there? i hate trump now

YOU. LINKED.

A FUCKING 2016 PICTURE YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Its not impossible someone "confirmed" the existence of chemical weapons simply based on these and you literally just killed a dozen people and blew up 100.000 Millions out of the window and abondoned millions of Syrians to "moderate" terrorists killing civilians with chemicals, because of a bunch of empty usless containers

Says 2017 on the fucking site.

>George W Bush declares a war to find chemical weapons, comes up empty handed

>Trump finds chemical weapons by accident within six months of being elected

2015 actually but i don't know exactly how google image works. The leaf is correct.

hmm, interesting. When i click the link in the image i provided it comes up with something completely unrelated.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.rbc.ru/business/17/08/2015/55d1cff79a7947994af79a92&prev=search

Yeah let's keep our super secret stash of internationally forbidden chemical weapons in the wide open for anyone to see xD Let's gas some civilians now xD

an obscure russian website that can be edited after the fact

sputnikimages.com/en/site/search/?startfrom=36&q=Voskresenskiy&field=author

Uploaded on sputnik today.

Assad > Trump

Clicking other links they all come from the same russian website with varying dates. All of them are unrelated to the picture in the OP.

Here's the one saying it's dated 2015

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/58c2adfe9a794798eae23336&prev=search

and they just happen to store this shit out in the open? really jews? this is your best try? back in my day, "jewish propaganda" meant something.

Because where else but a military base are you supposed to deposit abondoned military grade equipment? Its a war half the country occupied by terroristsm they have no means to just recycle them to soda cans and at best they work as some barrier. Why would you even store up dangerous chemical weapons in some pile where everyone can see it and take photos for the entire world? Makes no sense but you don't give a fuck. You just try to push the narrative that it somehow is evedince because still to this moment there is not fucking evidence for the entire blaming on Syrian forces not even a reasonable explanation why Assad would order a stupid attack like that..

>believing jewgle

>Russian chemical weapons in Syria
What's that? Something I don't know what it is? Must be chemical weapons! The Russians did this!

Just like all those coffins in the FEMA camps! OY VEY!

>and they just happen to store this shit out in the open?

IF the image is from the missle strike last night who put them there then?

FAKE NEWS

Who put them there then? You expect me to believe that US forces or Jews came with truck loads of chemical weapon containers and unloaded them on an airstrip without anybody seeing? I don't know man and before you attack me i'm just asking questions.

fuck off Mossad

found another picture of the russian containers

or maybe

here's confirmation that the picture in the OP is indeed the same airfield striked last night.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704071052429168-syria-government-react-shairat-airbase-strike/

Sputniknews is an official Russian news station created by the Russian government.

>Sputnik was launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by an Executive Order of the President of Russia on December 9, 2013

I'm having a hard time refuting the picture in the OP after doing a few minutes of research. The airfield checks out along with the chemical weapon storage containers.

whoa metal containers surely those contain super zyklon b or something. better invade now.

>posters post factual information
>leftcuck calls them shills

therightscoop.com/did-assad-really-commit-chemical-weapons-attack/

>first respondents had no protective clothing
>were magically accompanied with media crew
>all part of an al-queda group supported by soros
>images show the "dead" children smiling and laughing in the carnage
>video of the "carnage" has a man laughing his ass off then suddenly pretending to be in agony when he realizes the camera is on him
Get fucked shills.

>50 missiles
>still intact
just like the ID in the 9-11 debris

grasping at fucking straws at this point. T_D needs to go

You shills are thick as pig shit. Not even trying any more.

thanks user

kek if you zoom in through the bunker you can see the fucking chems

bump

google spider caught new images on old articles, first archivial date
It's why you don't actually trust dates given by google on news articles or places where content changes dynamically
Do your goddamn research, idiots

I actually did though. read my further post

lol

>Shill
>The Donald

I don't think that word means what you think it means

kek

Simultaneous threads are forbidden. Sage or report all following threads re-spamming this. This image is from 2013 and shows containers drilled by inspectors. You do not hide illegal weapons in the open in the satellite age.

FUCK OFF SHILL

is this the part where all the syrian kids go and grab supplies then start killing each other?

Sputnik says it's from today.

bump just to piss you off

>This image is from 2013 and shows containers drilled by inspectors.

it's not though

>sputnik
are you serious? please grow up

fuck this sliding