HOW TO GET RID OF TROLLS AND SHILLS: ONE WEIRD TRICK

Begin every post with "Marxists deserve helicopter rides"

This is a statement no true Sup Forumsack would disagree with. Now any Sup Forumsack knows which threads and replies to read and respond to and which to ignore.

"But this won't work!" you say. "The shills can just write that as well!" you say.

True. The shills can simply write that and continue their shitposting. But what did the Jew teach us about repetition and brainwashing? The more they write and see it, the deeper the statement will sink into their brain, until they either leave or start to agree with us. Need I remind you how many people came here to spy and troll us and ended up joining our ranks?

Remember,

MARXISTS DESERVE HELICOPTER RIDES

>Marxists deserve helicopter rides
Not only that, but reds should be physically exterminated

Marxists deserve helicopter rides, but still Trump is a fucking globalist kike cock sucker.

Marxists deserve helicopter rides

Maybe, but letting a bunch of trendy faggots interrupt our political discussion isn't going to help us.

>Maybe, but letting a bunch of trendy faggots interrupt our political discussion isn't going to help us.
Agreed T_D faggots have got to go.

>Marxists deserve helicopter rides so they better can identify as a attack helikopter

>Bump

Marxists Deserve Helicopter rides. So do the fucking kikes.

>T_D faggots have got to go

I don't understand this. From what I've seen from T_D, they either seemed super concerned or at least hopeful of the situation, not full on kike war-monger like we would be led to believe.

Also keep in mind, like it or not, T_D has a job to do. They're currently posting gory photos of the Sweden victims to the front page right now, cramming the truth of Islam up everyone's ass. That does serve our interests.

Good job shills keep going

Marxists deserve helicopter rides, but Trump did get Jewed and in turn, Jewed us hard.

Sup Forums is marxist. fuck off

But user, they really do deserve helicopter rides.

Pic not related.

and

Leafs deserve rakes

Marxists deserve helicopter rides. What Trump did seem somewhat dodgy but we should wait to see how things go before any damning judgement.

Sounds good, like a Cato type thing.
Furthermore I think Marxists deserve to be thrown out of helicopters.

I just want Sup Forums back >_

>>_

That's what that phrase means you fucking retard.

You're not getting rid of them anytime soon. They're arguing with themselves for the most part anyways. Instead of arguing points they are flooding the board with noise.

No shill here, just your avarage politically incorrect fuck yard

>MARXISTS DESERVE HELICOPTER RIDES
So do neo cohens. Fuck Trumpenstein and his cabinet. Fucking traitor!

*tard

Marxists deserve helicopter ride

fuck Drumpf and fuck Syrian children

No, Sup Forums you are the JIDF.

And then user was a shill.

>implying Trump even had a remote chance of making office if he insulted Israel
He made his fortune in New York, I think he knows how bad the jew is.

I truly agree with that statement.

Right-wing illuminati brainwashing? Bogdanovs approve!

Oh and btw, Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

gas the kikes
race war now
1488 boots on the ground

B-but Žižek.

>reds should be physically exterminated
Are... you an American spy in Russia??

are you even trying shariablue?

good idea but instead of your stupid sentence we should use "death to the arabs"

remember,
death to the arabs

Did someone just say "Marxists deserve helicopter rides?"

I thought I heard someone say Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

Hey what are you up to, schlomo?

My dad, teachers and old people claim they used to throw commies out of plains in 60-70's here on Mexico. But it think its better just to ignore the chills and dont reply to them. They only do it to rustle Sup Forums if they dont get a reaction from Sup Forums they will probably leave. If you keep fighting them they win, remember divide and conquer are the leftist favorite tools.

will they even know what this means? Maybe they'll think it's a pleasant helicopter trip around the city.

>gets rich with his Jewish friends
>installs TONS of Jews in the White House
>h-he's still o-one of us, r-right guys?
Fucking idiot leaf you don't know what you're on about

Marxists deserve helicopter rides. Now let's all go out for some frosty milkshakes. I'm buying.

cool idea reddit
the narwhal bacons at midnight! XDDD

REDS DESERVE DEADS

Truth, beaner brother

It's either trust him or trust that a civil war will happen, and there's no fucking way there will be a civil war nowadays. So, what the fuck am I suppposed to do, just give up and hide under a rock? Fuck off you demoralizing faggot.

Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

This is what we want. Marxists deserve helicopter rides, they really do.