Retard burgers, this is why Syria IS a big deal

It appears that some people have trouble realizing why for Sup Forums this is such a big deal.This question also separates two sides, people who see Trump as a possible /ourguy/ and people who see Trump as a God whose no word or action can be condemned.Most of these people are burgers, probably because burgers haven't ever really had the type of nationalism countries overseas have.

>The basis of nationalism
isn't "kill all niggers and mudslimes, gas the jews 14/88 race war now"(i get a number of people on this board are unironical nazis and NatSoc has some good ideas, but hear me out).The basis of nationalism is:
1.1that people of different cultures and races shouldn't go into suicidal ideas such as creating multicultural societies
1.2.that the biggest santity is a national border-as long as a country doesn't directly harm other countries, war over that country is unjustifiable.NOT YOUR PROBLEM
>cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ&ab_channel=IranLebSyria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Assad
is based as fuck.he may be a dictator, but arabic nationalism(perhaps with border changes, but arabic nationalism) is the only possible solution for the middle east which doesn't include the largest genocide ever.It is in every nationalist's interests that countries that don't conflict with interests of their country prosper.Assad was creating a secular state while protecting rights of Christians.
>morality
this will not start ww3, but that isn't the point.bombing another nationalist country because you feel so is immoral and like i said in the beginning, against the very basis of nationalism.
>obvious false flag
Assad had no interests to do this, the rebels however did.If you genuinly believe Assad is guilty of this, you are no better compared to a typical bluepilled normie faggot.
Also, this isn't why Syria is a big deal, but it says a lot about you:
>selfishness of the eternal burger
This isn't even a sole normie thing.Even on Sup Forums you fuckers act like this.EVERYTHING is a battle between conservatives and liberals and with everything the main topic is how it reflects you.There are kids fucking dying and none of you actually question the morality of you playing the world police, it is always about your politics.Stop being such faggots even on Sup Forums, the rest of the world owes you nothing, on contrary, if anyone owes anyone anything, you owe reparations to all the countries you have fucked up with your interventionist politics.

i actually wrote a few paragraphs to already answer you if you write some shit like "more dead sandniggers is good" or "anti-trump shill", but deleted it by accident and i ain't typing that shit again.

>Retarded burgers
Redundant. No need to say the same thing twice.

>arabic nationalism(perhaps with border changes, but arabic nationalism) is the only possible solution for the middle east which doesn't include the largest genocide ever.It is in every nationalist's interests that countries that don't conflict with interests of their country prosper

stopped reading there

you have NOT read M.E history far enough

let alone german...

Assad is a incompetent leader of a crummy third world shithole who will lose all legitimacy the second ISIS fall.

what is the alternative?
no

yes
If he couldn't keep control the first time, why would he be able to do it this time?
Long term military dictatorship is the only hope for Syria

Don't bother explaining. Most people here aren't actual nationalists, just idiots doing it for the memes.

>what is the alternative?
Syrian nationalism makes way more sense. The Levant is different from the rest of the M.E.

You don't know what you're even talking about. Stay out of the conversation, faggot

literally what assad was doing until you fags started funding (((rebels))) and (((freedom fighters))).
pretty much agreed

Tell me about it, try living here, normies are in la la land. I managed to redpilled people at work about this shit. So I feel better now,

Arab nationalism (ignoing the fact that ARAB nationalism does not mean civic nationalism, let alone non city dwelling/ religious sect differences)
will find justification to expand ones borders

TBQH, the only way the M.E is goign to Stabalize is with a large empire/caliphate

Jordan and Saudis are close enough to work as an entity

Iran is the problem

Iraq and Syria are failed states that Nassir tried the pan Arab nationalism experiment with, which influneced expantionist policies

then there are the numerous proxy battles for Lebanon, and everyone using Palastinian nationalism as a distraction from internal issues (because lets be honest, everyone hates the palastinians in palastine, they are the white trash neighbors of the Middle East, compared to the integrated peoples of palastinian decent in other countries , like Jordan and Kuwait)

Average IQ of pol is 20, Mehmet.
Don't need to explain anything.

What if you believe in a Mono culture that gives everyone a sense of a unified identity?

Also

Yemen = Iran/ Saudi proxy war

with grand prize of control over the Red Sea

and then the victor can move onto Egypt, the actual civic nationalists, unless you are Muslim Brotherhood

and im still ignoring the proxy wars in Africa, as well as the Qataris, Emeraties and bahrainians

that's why i believe there should be a big conference where borders should be worked to detail and after that whoever spergs out gets fugged by us and russia.by time it would calm.as far as yemen goes, not really informed enough, but i will take your word for it.

>2▶
> (OP)
word, user.

I don't care. It's just a bunch of dead muslims, who gives a shit? It doesn't matter if he's a secular or not, he's a muzzie therefore ought to be bombed to smithereens. You're the same faggots who preach about "muh muzzies fuck em woo!!" but the moment someone steps up about it, you all back down and condemn whoever steps up about said muslims.

This post proves my theory here

>Long term military dictatorship is the only hope for Syria
>what is assad
wow...

its not about the dead sandniggers you fucking retard
overthrowing assad will cause another collapse causing even more rapefugees than ever before to be relocated to europe and america and continue a chain reaction for the fall of iraq lebanon etc

thats the problem you cumgargler

>serb whose country is just russia's butthole and is not even a real country
>teaching anyone what nationalism is
fuck off butthole. i already hid this shit thread so don't even try to reply

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria has been the endgame all along...

I would believe that all the Trump haters would love this.

We are the same as always here.

Stay Stong Assad. Can't (((Mossad))) The Assad.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ&ab_channel=IranLebSyria
Been loyal to Bashar since 2012 on Sup Forums

Blind Burgers can keep worshiping their cheeto kike ass nigger traitor all they can, they will all die in a yet another war for "Greater Israel".