I can't tell whether Sup Forums is supporting Trump or Assad

I can't tell whether Sup Forums is supporting Trump or Assad.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12698688
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Assad crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>I can't tell whether Sup Forums is supporting Trump or Assad.

Simple
strawpoll.me/12698688

Anyone claiming anything else is a filthy liar, check the archives if you dont believe me.

Assad naturally.

That being said I'm glad Trump won. Life is not black and white and I would be pro-Assad whoever was the president of the United States.

>Defending a unilateral act of war on a sovereign state which had no approval from congress.
UnAmerican as fuck. Trump should read Article I, Section 8, Clause 11

When there are so many shills on Sup Forums right now they make the first posts

Assad.

Def. Assad.

/pol is full on muslim lovers now.

Where do I get my obligatory koran? Sharia law on /pol when?

It's okay though because #NotAllMuslims

These ones celebrate Christmas xDDDDD

Both

This

Sup Forums has always supported Assad.

Only shills, teenagers and redditors supported Trump, real Sup Forums would never support someone who sucks Israeli dick.

you realize Assad's government is at least on paper secular while the US is literally supporting islamist terrorist organizations?

go back to the donald

Teach me about islam Ahmed? Now that /pol is a muslim stronghold, I need to fit in.

>People getting this mad over a an airbase being destroyed that Assad end up using less than 24hours later

Sup Forums is becoming a bunch of faggots.

>real Sup Forums
>supporting a muslim

I guess you are right. It makes sense for a nationalistic and racist board to support muslims. You are surely not a shill.

Shut up.

2/3

>a muslim
you think the US backed separatists are a bunch of white guys?

>not having an adblocker
good goy

Both are shills oh gee wilikers mister stop your shillposts

Syria it's a secular state, the other trench it's ISIS and Al Qaeda, not even joking.

Sup Forums support Assad

the_donald support Trump

Guess what the majority of muslims think of Assad.

>always supported assad

No, only /sg/ supported him.

MINOR DAMAGE
NO CASUALTIES
NO WAR

STOP FALLING FOR THE SHILL NARRATIVE

This Sup Forums civil war is highly amusing

you should give me an invite link to that discord.

I support foreigners being instantly bitch slapped the second they so something that America tells them not to do. I don't give a shit what the fuck the context is.

I'm in favor of throwing 50 or 60 cruise missiles at any third world spear chuckers who when America says jump thinks it's a good idea to sit down.

Trump BTFO

Wow, it's as if payed shills are more active and have an agenda. Who would have thought that !?

See

link to poll?

This is a pro Assad board.

Trump bombed a guy the (((deep state))) hated, that he was planning on teaming up with against ISIS, in a blatant act of playing world police over a "gas attack" that was probably a CIA hoax to begin with.

Either he is stabbing a potential ally and making his base hate him all in hopes of pacifying the deep state long enough for him to fix the domestic espionage mess, or he has been completely duped. He should know better.

Thanks based leaf

Piss off

>I can't tell whether Sup Forums is supporting Trump or Assad.

The best way to tell what you should think is to see who the deep state, the media and political cronies support.

The MSM is applauding this.
John McCain wrote a letter congratulating Trump.
Lefties are saying this is a good thing.
Neocon forums are saying this is a good thing.

Do the fucking math. Always ask "cui bono".

Don't become a retarded leftist who redefines values to suit political allegiance.

reddit: trump
Sup Forums: assad

If you could form your own opinion, everyone would appreciate that. Flip floppin social media zombie

You shills need to try a little harder desu

Posting shopped images now, kek you reddit filth are getting desperate, I see this image on every fucking thread

Both. I support both.

Sup Forums has fallen victim to an old question of democracy: If the majority of the board is now shills, does that mean that Sup Forums has fundamentally changed, and that Trump supporters are now a minority?

This is garbage copy/paste on other threads. Illiterate muslims are taking over pol

I blame the RIDF

you gotta go back

>we really confused them this time good work goldstein here's your 0.02 shekel

Maybe thats because theres more than one person on Sup Forums buddy :,)

>Sup Forums is one person

It's also possible to support both.

>and that Trump supporters are now a minority?
Yes

See

More copy paste fake stats
Junk junk junk

Here you go my dude

strawpoll.me/12691404

Is this whole Sup Forums fracture just because nobody understands what's happening or is everybody here actually this stupid

see

This

I'm not joking.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums before the elections? It was a consent that the chemical weapons were a meme

>thinking US actually retaliated
>not knowing US staged an attack as an excuse to strike "back"

Yup, donkey fuking muslims

>/sg/
>not nu-Sup Forums
so much fucking delusion
nu-Sup Forums started LONG before the election season, and /sg/ started after that

go ahead and accuse me of being something though, even though my post doesn't hint at anything

the strawpoll yesterday gave us about 70% assad, 30% trump, and the other one that asked Approve/Disapprove/Will Wait & See/Will Consult digits had something like 10% approval and 50% disapproval

In short, Trump was only a vehicle to destroy the Globalist Cabal, uproot the US Deep State, and get the Fed Audited

now that he's seemingly turned on us, he's about to have the Trump Curse turned around on him. Remember, it was our meme magic that made that possible..

>trying this hard with your mega community folder maymays

I support both. Assad killing goat fuckers and Trump bombing them into the stone age.

What are you implying?

Israel hate Syria

I don't need to accuse you of anything

you're clearly a newfag who wasn't here before the election, nice try though

Aus muslim pretending anyone gives a fuck about his shitty opinion.

I hate sandniggers but I hate kike puppets too, tough one here

Sneeky fukwit Jews

Why is Sup Forums blaming Trump and not Putin? Putin had 2 choices:

1) Remove Assad and put any other puppet in his place, ensuring Trump would not need to attack
2) Keep supporting an absolute out of control retard, and risk any form of improved relations with the US.

He made the wrong choice. I hope he is ready to support the consequences.

Well I appreciate that, I really do.

user i don't think you quite follow...

Nerds think they are smart and shouldnt be challenged. Safe spaces are going bye bye.

You are right. I dont follow anyone. Got any if your own opinions or are you just gonna stand behind others forever?

This has been an assad board since 2011, since the war started. This isn't about supporting musliems, but supporting someone who's trying to stabilize his country. The reason for the refugees is because the war lasted so long, because the US has been helping the rebels. They wanted to turn assad into ghaddafi or saddam and destabilize the region even more. So fuck off newfags from plebbit, assad will outlast trump. Who will eventually try send more troops to syria regardless.

I don't care either way. If that's the case this serves a lesson to all the other shitskins that the only reaction to our orders that will be tolerated will be obedience.

After Obama embarassed the entire countrt for 8 years with his wishy washy pussified "diplomacy" I can certainly understand the need to make the point that America and its big swinging dick is back and done with fucking around.

Some combination of both. I believe that Trump screwed up a bit with this one and I really hope we don't end up in another war, but I still hold my support for him.

The new norm is group mentality. Every weak person wants you to pick a side, so they can calculate a winner and join the winning side. Its easier to pick a winner than think for yourself. Sad but true.

Maybe to you you nigger loving faggot. I've been saying for years that Assad needs to die just like every other dune coon on earth.

he isn't even setting a precedent on this, he's just following in the footsteps of former presidents when it comes to this sort of thing.

And when you calculate wrong like Hillary and Arabs and Jews, you end up with an akward 4D Chess game full of whiney trolls and angry babies. Gangs are for weaklings...get it?

Definitely supporting Assad on this one, if the Americans get their way they'll find themselves yet more scarred after sticking their face in this particular blender.
Better not have that happen given that they've already mauled themselves into voting puppets like Trump in place, i'd rather not imagine how much more pathetic it can get there.

>Shills use ponies to divide Sup Forums

>''G-go back to plebbit. Pony is /ourguy/''

>Assad shills on damage control

>''G-go back to plebbit. Assad has always been /ourguy/''

I bet they're the same posters. Shills obviously, but people who fall for their shit are too.

When do we get to kill Jews?

Found the kike. You're too obvious chaim.

>Assad needs to die just like every other dune coon on earth.
This. Glass parking lot. PUREGOLD all the way.

Trump

Or neither.

Thank you for not letting me down Sup Forums. Trump is only our guy only to the extent that he advances our worldview.

He was never a white nationalist nor were we Trump cultists. It's only since Reddit and normie conservatives jumped on the bandwagon that we've had this delusional apologism. And these people have never understood what's going on in Syria and why it matters.

You prefer daesh maybe ?
You deserve to be trucked for being this dumb

this was all shia's plan. Sup Forums is divided

who's laughing now

Sup Forums is currently raided by Trump community manager team just sage their threads and ignore them

Good luck Assad

BASHAR THE LION OF DAMASCUS IS THE GLORIOUS FUTURE OF THE ARAB PEOPLE