Can someone explain the difference between

Russia banning "homosexual propaganda" because it's a "threat to stability"
and
European countries banning "racism" and "hate speech" because they're a "threat to stability"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCT3w-jkSn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One is actually a problem, and the other is Orwellian thought control endeavoring to make the discussion or even conception of ideas opposed to certain leftist principals impossible.

i sy ban democrats and green and public school and fagotry of all stripes
ban jews too

to me they're about the same

no. they're both expressions of freedom of thought, so both entities are wrong.

america enforces the legalization and permittance of both, thus is superior.

when america makes either "hatespeech" or homosexuality wrong, it will fall; which is why it won't.

>le ban everything I don't like meme
try harder next time

It's actually a same shit

Russia's ban is understandable and forgivable. Europe's approach to the progressive agenda is approaching Orwellian thought crime laws.

"two sides of the same coin"

Of course either of are progression of "thought" crime, against the actual values we (check flag of superiority) are founded. How is either more or less valuable doepham?

Homosexuality is depraved and dangerous, racism and "hate" speech is necessary for a society to survive

Homosex propaganda it's really a meme in Russia, we have no problem with LGBT actually.
All this shit "muh homophobia in Russia" it's just Western media hysteria.
It's not a real problem, our society does not hate gays. You will not be oppressed in any way due to you are homo.
Just can't adopt children
Real problem is growing political censorship

You do realize even accents would be purged in the ideals you're talking about.

I'm not gay, and I don't agree with it. I'm hapa, and feel that a distinction between races is best, and that when "mixed chillerns" happen, or marriages, they shouldn't be looked at any differently.

I actually support gay marriage simply because I don't think it's the governments place to tell anyone who they can date.

I just don't understand how the public can consider one of these examples completely fine while criticizing the other.

>I actually support gay marriage
I don't really care what you feel like or do, just leave me alone which is why I agree with
>I don't think it's the governments place to tell anyone who they can date.
but, have an ideal based in revolt is a telling me that you have other instincts?

If there was not government, how would you feel? I'm Catholic, and it's part of my daily life, which is why I'm against gay marriage "IF ASKED WHAT I THOUGHT," but if I asked what, "WHAT I FEEL," I don't care.

One protects the society and the other protects individuals.

When I said I support gay marriage I meant it purely in a legal sense. If relationships between two people have a place in the law (which they seemingly do since marriage has huge legal weight) then gay marriage should be allowed as well.

If you're asking my personal opinion I really don't care. I'm not gay, I don't have gay friends. Homosexual activity doesn't interest me but it doesn't disgust me either. My opinion on the legal issue is based purely on the importance of individual freedom. That's what I think and feel.

>im hapa
fuck off 香蕉人

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

Teddy R.

>The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

Hopefully you lesser born by situation Americans, can find something great in this quote, to the extent that greatness is and should be measured.

Also, fuck you China.

It's very simple junior so listen well. The former ban is pro-patriarchy, and therefore is beneficial to stability. The latter ban is anti-patriarchy, and therefore inherently destabilizing.

There is no, as there is no difference between banning burkas and banning sickness masks welcome to libertarian train.

But to the extent that your burka symoblizes your separation of your ideas (mind) from that of someone else, how would the person who wears a "sickness mask" is worried person of their health symbolize the same difference?

Burkas should be banned in country whose FOUNDATION didn't wear them.

thx user

fbpfpfbpfpb

not all countries believe this "founding fathers" meme

I sure as hell don't form my opinions on issues based on what some guys hundreds of years ago though. if you americans want to that's fine but don't expect everyone to do the same.

wtf ultra rare

Shut your black ass up, lower IQ distribution FACT, facts, facts, facts...

Fight the good fight user.

The best choices are the hardest to make.

> 2017
> Believing that freedom is a good unto itself
> Not banning things which lead to death
Lel. Keep screeching about your freedumbs while your country freely embraces death.

>Hundreds of years ago

>his country isn't the only superpower left...

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

>philosophies should be abandoned because they're old

death should be embraced by law as long as it's a known result of the people who could EARN that action by the state (people).

The fact that a state can put people to death is proof of their "pureness"... which is the Germans don't have a death penalty.

literally nowhere did I say this.

reassessing issues based on current events doesn't mean you automatically discard ideas because they are old. you just don't automatically accept them either.

>homosexual propaganda is a problem

pokemon cards turned my son gay

So what do you accept and what's the criteria to accept it?

Well that you have to figure out on a case-by-case basis. It's a lot more difficult actually coming up with solutions than it is to mindlessly parrot some deceased politicians.

Let me boil it down for you, you're at a job interview, I ask you, "So, user, tell me; who are you."

What your answer?

Actually true. Fags just don't chimp out publicly, yet they still live the same lives as others.

name, age, degree, previous occupations

The difference is that 90% of pol users are Russian shills

closer to 50% there are chinese shills too

Your objectiveness prevents you from doing a good job, because doing a good job is subjective.

I know your country is gud @ drivin an thangs, but you ain't gud at learnin the thangs I'm trynna learn you Finnlan.

"Racism" is anything those in power do not like. This is illustrated by Muslims using the Jewish Canadian attack on free speech to attack Zionism. There's no standard there, it's just whoever is in power.
Russia never banned gays, it banned pedophilia and a particular media assault. The same pedophile who does the "Fuck Hate" campaign sent special sexual coloring books -- coloring books -- to Russian households that have children as a response to the law.

>Russia banning "homosexual propaganda"
Russia banned (((homosexual propaganda for minors)))

The first thing he states (in this situation) is the explanation of himself to authority, if I was a girl you were dating, a good friend you were talking to, how would your answer be different?

Why is your answer ever different? You're at a job interview, I ask, "Who are you?"

There is no difference. You either allow free speech or you don't. You don't combat ideas you don't agree with by banning them, you combat them with facts and arguments.

name, age, degree, previous occupations

faggot

>Alex Jones machine merge youtube.DOT

Russia banned "gay propaganda _aimed at children_". It's something UK had until 2003 in schools, but in Russia it's outside of schools as well. The penalty is an administrative fine of around 30$ for individuals, no jail time.

anime turned my son gay

not surprising

Russia actually has "hate speech" laws where you get imprisoned for being too nationalistic because they're "provocateurs" or whatever meme word putin came up with

over 9000
son's gay

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Well you see Homosexuality is actually a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=dCT3w-jkSn4

@2:15

Murica

>brrrrrrpt

Racism is a problem, you have no control over your race.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle people choose to live no matter how much they wanna force the born this way bullshit.

only niggers have problem with racism, never seen whites chimp out over being called a cracker or whatever nigger slag monkeys in america use

spotted the shitskin

That's easy. Homosexual propaganda is actually a threat to stability.