Daily reminder that Sup Forums always has been and always will be a pro-Assad board

Daily reminder that Sup Forums always has been and always will be a pro-Assad board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong

Sup Forums stands with Trump

Daily reminder that your mom should have had an abortion

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board and I've pretty sure there isn't passage in there that expressly permits the ruler of a sovereign nation to gas his own denizens

I don't think we're pro-Assad, we just recognize that there is no better alternative.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

ASSAD WILL WIN
AMERICA WILL LOSE

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

back to the donald shill

youre not paying attention are you?

First week?

Allah is the greatest.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR W BAS

That guy won't do a damn thing. Just like Turkey attacked them, Israel attacked them, Someone else might feel like attacking them. So the list goes on

/pol had no fucking idea who Assad was before the gas attack. They only started supporting him when they realized he was Putin's ally. A realization they came to while watching the news because they will not study up shit on their own. Sup Forums is cancer to support any dictator. We should kill every dictator on fucking Earth, including every single one in the middle east.

>/pol had no fucking idea who Assad was before the gas attack.

Hello you fucking newfag kike, get the fuck back to T_D

Trump being interviewed about Botox (chemical weapon) while busting nuns shipping drugs across the porous US/Mexico border.

Long live Syria, fuck Trumpistan

>he fell for the dictarors are evil meme

We stand with Bashar tbqh

Newfag detected.
Please kindly fuck off

kek

Get out of my country

Anyone whos been following the conflict knows Assad is based and a good dictator to rule over muslims.

We failed in 2012. We weren't strong enough yet. But in 2016, we won. Memeing Trump into the presidency was the right thing to do.
Trump isn't perfect. He's far from it. He's a puppet of (((them))), just not quite to the extent that others like Hillary Clinton are. But he's slightly anti-establishment, though only slightly. He's controversial. And because of that, he's shaking things up. The Republican party is destroying itself because of Trump. Because of us. The Democratic party is destroying itself because of Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the nomination and because of its obsession with political correctness. People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Getting Trump elected has paved the way for greater things to come. We did what we had to do, and we did a hell of a good job of it. And that was just the warmup. The 2016 election was the first battle, and we won that battle. But the war is only just getting started. Now it's time to shift gears and make what would have been unfathomable and impossible only a few years ago into reality. Ron Paul has always been our guy but he's too old now. His son Rand Paul will take up the mantle.

Now that things are shaken up, the establishment is vulnerable, and the path is paved, it's time for us to take advantage of this opportunity. It's time for us to shift gears and take meme magic to a new level. We have to take advantage of the fact that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are tearing themselves apart. Not each other; themselves. Each party is destroying itself. People are learning the truth and the establishment is weakening. We have the opportunity now to meme anyone we want into office. It's time for Sup Forums's true hero. In 2020, Rand Paul will be elected as the president of the United States. And on that day, (((they))) will know that we cannot be stopped.

pol was pro gadaffi too

Letting people like you find out about this place was a mistake. It's high time we killed the cartoon frog.

>muh mudslimes

I hope they all fucking die

fuck off newfag.

Go Assad!

I hope trump destroys ASSad

Hold it right there.

You, my retarded yank, are an idiot and a newfag. Assad is a secular Shi'a Alawite, not your standard Sunni Arab. He also protects Christians in Syria.

Think next time before you post.

>siding with a mudslime faggot who kills his own people
>being Sup Forums

pick one and only one, redditors

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Praise kek

>mudslime
see >who kills his own people
proof?
I've refuted that claim ITT

t. reddit.

>being a retarded newfag and baiting other newfags to repsond to your dumb bullshit

Of course I support Assad senpai. Stop bullying the optometrist pls, he's doin the best he can.

Been here before the civil war. Fuck mudslimes then fuck them now.

> some are good

Fuck you too you filthy paki

newfag.

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

AMERICA STRONK!!!

UPDATED. Sharyat AB works again:

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034

>supporting a kike puppet leader who breaks international attacking military base in a unprovoked way, and who was lying during his campaign and who just did PR suicide

>supporting justice and president Assad who fights zionist globalism against same rethoric used with Saddam Hussein """""""""muh WMD""""""""""

pick one (1)

t. started browsing Sup Forums in 2016

The bible never says to selectively enforce its commandments when its convenient to jews and only when its convenient to jews.
Its almost as if the bible is not a part of the equation.
Its almost as if something else is.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>t. 2016 reddit-refugee

The christian bullshit began with the invasion of Trump fanatics. All middle eastern religions belong in the Middle East.

Yeah let's just fight for Israel again because muh mudslimes are evil

God fucking dammit hes such a nice guy... U just know it when you look at his eyes...

He only ever wanted to be an eye doctor baka

back to r/the_donald

why don't you suck his dick faggot

>siding with a mudslime faggot who kills his own people
Aw fuck, now I definitely know we're being fucking invaded with redditors. They literally have no real counter argument to this stupendous fuck up outside of blindly calling Assad, a man whose been in control of Syria for fucking YEARS, a random mudslime and then actually pretending to buy into the obvious as fuck falseflag attacks. This is honestly one of the best times to be on Sup Forums because it outright reveals who either stands by their principles and who would blindly follow someone off of a fucking cliff because of dank maymays

For those that are still here, I fucking implore you, PLEASE DON'T JUST ABANDON SHIP. Do what your enemies refuse to do and actually argue using facts and reasoning. Fact of the matter is Trump had no issue constantly tweeting out that we should stop dicking around in the Middle East specifically because he wanted to avoid another Iraq. I find it very hard to believe that simply because of a supposed gas attack (a gas attack that only killed 35 people mind you? How the fuck does that even make any sense? That shit should kill at least hundreds, if not THOUSANDS) he's suddenly doing a 180 and we now have an obligation to stop the big bad boogie man Assad? Does this honestly sound like it makes any sense to you? And on the flip side, I admit that's its strange that Trump randomly attacked an airfield in Syria where the causality was pretty low and most of our missles (which cost 1.4 million a fucking piece) missed the fucking target anyway, along with Russians and most of the SAA being warned about the attack before hand.

Now more than ever we need to start thinking critically about what's actually going on, and if that means arguing with dipshit redditors, then so be it

>The christian bullshit began with the invasion of Trump fanatics
lol no it didn't, fuck mate you people aren't even trying to hide anymore.

This is now a white family thread. Report neets, virgins, gays, and hedonists to the mods for banning.

Fuck off islam lover, nuke niggers, nuke muslims.

>mfw memejohnson was the only one wanting to "Let the Russians deal with Syria" but Sup Forums couldn't deal with his autism.

I'm not even sure what you mean by "you people" but Sup Forums was an infinitely better board before you faggots came and shat it all up during the american election and never fucking left. Piss off cunt, there are more important matters than american domestic politics.

someone give me a Basic Gestalt on the odds of having 9 children and only 1 of them a being boy??

How can autism not deal with autism? Oh yeah it's autism.

An American that i can agree with for once?
Inconceivable!

But yeah please stop your Trumpet from sticking the whole of his face into the Syrian blender, that's literally all he needs to do.

wrong!

Sup Forums were always the good guys, and we won't stand by and watch Trump do the work of Israel

You are so wrong, eat a dick, I hope that in the next strike they will hit the presidential palace and blow the shit out of you buddy.

>/pol had no fucking idea who Assad was before the gas attack
this is fucking shameful even for a redditor

um, no one was killed
fake news

Daily reminder being pro or anti anyone doesn't amount to a hill of beans without action to back it up.

GO BACK 2 REDDIT!!!!

there's literally nothing wrong with Israel

fuck off please

I'm not pro-Assad but anti-Islam.

He's a secular leader (probably not actually Muslim) who kills Islamists and I respect him for that.

WEW LAD

No, it isnt.

Sup Forums is misanthropy and nihilistic shitflinging tinged with cruel japes and vitriolic baseless hatred, but its firmly anti-interventionist, unlike those who claim to be "good" people.

The irony is almost taking physical form.

Come on now

FUCK OFF! DEATH TO ISLAM!

>Implies not having a safe space...

Pro assad and pro trump.

We must stand with assad!

>DEATH TO ISLAM
>LET'S FIGHT AGAINST THE GUY FIGHTING ISIS
>LET'S TOPPLE THE MOST SECULAR STATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Nice logic there, Rodriguez

Kid, please.

Pro Assad?

I hate all sand niggers equally

Kys

they probably sedate them

My dick have foreskin. Can you say the same?
No you cant. No you cant.

>implying I want ant eater dick
kek

>Levantine
>sandnigger
Are you thick?

Probably, they're shit actors so it's the only way

Hes a filthy fucking Muslim, you've clearly had too much Vodka Ivan, if you think we care about your Puppet.

moron see

It also probably smells like death

well excuse me
>lavant' nigger

Is that like the rolls royce of dune coons?

I couldn't care less who is in charge of middle eastern shitholes. Just let them blow each other up, lock down the borders and enjoy the show.