15 year old transgender "female" competes on female track team; wins races

>With family, friends and teammates cheering her on at her first high school track meet, Andraya won the girls 100- and 200-meter dashes, and helped her 4x100-meter relay team take second place. She ran 11.99 seconds in the 100 and 26.34 in the 200.

>"I know they'll say it is unfair and not right, but my counter to that is: Why not?" her mother said. "She is competing and practicing and giving her all and performing and excelling based on her skills. Let that be enough. Let her do that, and be proud of that."

courant.com/sports/high-schools/hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html

I feel sorry for these girls. They are probably too scared to speak out against this idiocy in fear of being shunned as "transphobicccc"

Other urls found in this thread:

courant.com/sports/high-schools/hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Standing next to the girls he competed against.

HE IS A TRUE WOMYN HOW DARE YOU SAY OTHERWISE

PROTECT YOUR SISTERS, NOT JUST YOUR "CIS"TERS

>men BTFO'ing women at physical activity like nature intended.
We're coming full circle. Next stop is females in military combat roles will all be replaced by trannys and the cycle will be complete.

>that mustache
we're entering a new world of sports, soon the best athletes in the world will be men dressed as women, people will pay millions of dollars to fill teams of buff dudes in skirts

nigga's got a fuckin mustache, he's not even trying

good for him for at least taking advantage of stupid liberals and their shitty beliefs

support this girl!!!!!!!!

This is glorious. Our Ameribros have finally seen the light!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJahahahajakahdjfk

ENOUGH

>all these girl are going to be blacked by "her" in the locker room

Just what the west deserves

is this how we end female sports?

I've seen this girl before.

I don't see how this is suddenly a problem?

>that fucking stache

support this movement as it will be what collapses the SJW movement from the inside.

Transgendered men dominating women's sports is tactical nuke level shit.

the next movement needs to get the Oscars to drop the "sexist" best actress category, then watch as 3 of 4 nominees are men and men win the award. they will go apeshit, then demand that the best actor category have 8 nominees and ensure that 4 are women and then have 2 winners announced so that there is better representation of women.

>She is competing and practicing and giving her all and performing and excelling based on her skills. Let that be enough.

Which is how things SHOULD be done to begin with, however.
>Women started crying that men where much better and wanted to be divided up.
Now
>Women are complaining that they are not given a fair chance.

This should be enjoyable, I cant wait, I hope some "woman" with a massive beard gets into the Olympics and beats the pants off everybody!

Well,didn't Caitlyn Jenner win that "Woman of the year" award?Not that far off desu.

>courant.com/sports/high-schools/hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html

He is not even on hormones. This is just straight up a dude running with girls.

More likely we are moving towards a world where women's sports become dominated by men pretending to be women that results in women's sports being dismantled and combined with men's sports so we have "intramural" teams of men and men pretending to be women

All the while real women can no longer compete

i am faster than girls too

that sounds pretty fun

How the fuck is this possible but a trans boy who's been on hormones for years can't wrestle with the boys? That's fucked up.

ayo hol up we wuz XX n shieeeet

>trans boy on hormones
>hormones
>test
>thats still cheating

No, when a kids on hormone therapy it means he's getting regular blood tests to make sure he has normal male levels of testosterone.

literally just a guy with braids, holy kek

Girls shouldn't be allowed in sports to begin with

This should be allowed because it demonstrates the superiority of men

could you imagine being one of these stupid bitches? A fucking photographer comes to your practice to take pictures of you for some news story, but they're not really of you at all, cause it's not about the team, it's all for some fucking huge muscular dude who says he's a girl and now all the hard work that you put in to being a good runner (because you're not really getting anywhere with your looks) is all for nothing because every would rather talk about your new teammate who takes huge, stinking dumps in the locker room toilet every afternoon before practice and is always checking you out so now you have to shower in a one piece bathing suit and he still comes in offers to get your back

that would be awful

Underrated

OJ looking motherfucker

He's got the added privilege of the nigger card

i can guarantee you pharmaceutical test is better than what your body produces

jesus christ get the pentagon on the fucking phone right now

>everyone pushing for women in the military
>have to uproot fucking everything from standards to operations to uniforms to throw a few bitches into roles they can't possibly fill, simply because whiners want it to happen more than they want their military to be effective in defending them
>but why not just throw wigs on a half dozen already trained and capable soldiers, call them "suzy", and parade them around as genuine women just like trannies love to do
>out the cost of some hair systems and whatever money it takes to convince those few guys to play along, and that's it
>call anyone who tries to claim they aren't women a fucking bigot

god damnit that's fucking hilarious

If you have a penis, you don't belong on the field with girls.

Are you retarded? It's literally the same thing, just testosterone. They make it in a lab they don't take it from bulls.

If he's in high school I assume he is not on estrogen yet. Also he doesn't look like he's on estrogen. It just literally looks like a dude with long hair. Overall I support this for fucking with women who are largely the enablers of this bullshit.

>Overall I support this for fucking with women who are largely the enablers of this bullshit.

This.

>"transgender"
>doesn't even bother to shave his moustache

You can get on estrogen in high school it's just hard as shit because they need to make sure you're actually trans and not just retarded.
This is just a nigger being a nigger

11.99?

sssshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

i could have been a track star if only i identified as a woman

who the fuck mentioned it being from bulls? you do realize the acceptable test levels margins is so wide that getting prescribed test is better than your body making it

As long as women support this dumb fucking slippery slope of cultural marxism they deserve to have every single one of their records erased.

this stuff is basically eliminating athletics as a career option for women

>he
Bigot

>Actually trans and not just retarded
>Implying there's a difference

this

Maybe if your a sedentary faggot who had the rest of an 80 year old.

Wow, Chief Keef really turned his life around.

I'm confused is this or is this not the typical black female?

I can't love enough how the liberal and feminist agendas are going to completely exclude females from sports.

Karma is real.

The next Olympic games are going to have a massive number of transgenders, it's going to be glorious.

More and more females are going to lose support from companies in order to finance these "brave" trans female athletes too. Icing on the cake.

Test*

shit.. I live in middletown.. who else /CT/ here

sports should be sectioned by race?

Relevance.

Exactly.

It's the weak-kneed, soft-voice, weepy-eyed bitches who are pushing this nonsense in the first place.

If men were really in charge of anything, these tranny faggots would just get beat up until they killed themselves -- which is good and proper.

they let someone with a dick compete at the last olympics and spoiler/ she won gold. i cant wait till 20 years from now and all women athletes are trannys

That is literally a man with long hair

You know what, I fully support this now.
This is the fastest way to redpill females, fucking retards.

>i cant wait till 20 years from now and all women athletes are trannys

>"I know they'll say it is unfair and not right, but my counter to that is: Why not?"

Because you're a male competing against females, you retarded subhuman nigger.

there are factors to producing test lmfao like not enough sleep not enough foods while injecting your body doesnt have to worry about making it at all

The good thing about this is that mens and womens olympics will be merged.

It's the only way to be truly fair to transgenders.

Every single person should compete on the same playfield.

Nice pepe

The outrage would be glorious.

we're all living in a sitcom, a shitty, 90's sitcom

Only if Jamaican is a race.

no woman ever wins anything ever again, like pottery.

No the race is 100 meters

i support this truest nigga, bitches need to learn

bruce getting woman of the year apparently wasn't enough though

LOOOL

FAS or autism?

>White girls can't compete
>all male female Olympics 2020
>Just another day on bizarro-earth

I would complain, but Women of the west deserve this.

I'm starting to think that Nuclear War with Russia might not be such a bad thing, so long as it burns this degeneracy away.

Forgot this

I honestly can't wait to see full-contact (boxing, MMA, etc) matches go down between big burly niggers saying they're women vs. some liberated womyn. I want to see someone's head go flying out of the ring as the lifeless body twitches on the mat.

Really is a very nice pepe

Oh my fucking god.

Juwana mann is getting real.

Dave chapelle warned us about this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

There are still weight classes in boxing though, so you probably wouldn't see any of that. If anything you'd likely see an entire new weight class where trannies compete against trannies.

>when you want to promote gender equality so you create a culture that goes about systematically proving that men who pretend to be women are better than women at everything

>thai dudes won't weight cut and fuck up a petite boxer babe

Iran is catching on
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html
FEMINISTS BTFO

He didn't even win. What a loser.

>>all male female Olympics 2020

I can't wait for this logical conclusion, and the ensuing ideological contortions they need to make.

WE WUZ WOMYNZ AND SHEEIT

mfw i could go to the olympics for track as a women

Its even have a moustache. Holy Kek!

very nice pepe

man womens hockey would be watchable

considering this nigger is from Chicago and had a shoot out with the cops at 16, probably everything

this is going to be hilarious

Nah, it's just that middle-eastern women are so hairy they often get mistaken for men.

best timeline

>Womens sports actually become entertaining and hilarious at the same time

I'm for this tbqh

They already are

There are no good nigger swimmers

There are no good white runners

There are no good asians

can't wait until all the rich bankers, investors and CEOs suddenly declare themselves to be trannie and so women are now the 1 %