Both get nuked from this Solar System by the BRICS

Best timeline ever.

So comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/video/index/473025/syria-red-line-that-wasnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add donald to the list. He will outlast him

It's a hairy situation.

Any news about the pipeline did they managed to stop it?

I am severely disappointed in you Sup Forums. Your geopolitical incompetence is astounding to me and it's become obvious that you are so obsessed with the idea of Russia and friends can do no wrong that you ignore the great move that Trump just made on the world stage, and even go so far as to assert that it's a mistake.

You've all been a bunch of fucking idiots. The redditors were right.

Concerning (((Chemicals))):

Assad does not use Sarin, ISIS/CIA/MOSSAD do.

Since Trump is an idiot, he will swallow (((their))) narrative easily. As he just did. Kushner runs the WhiteHouse now.

>dictator outlasts democratically elected leaders who have to retire from their posts because limited terms

Really activates one's neurons

Dudes, watch Bitter Lake and Hypernormalisation, two multi-hour documentaries by Adam Curtis.

After Henry Kissenger backstabbed Assad's dad, he said that 'demons would be unleashed from beneath the sands'.

He was fucking right.

Daily reminder that the (((IC))) tried the exact same false flag in Syria in 2102 for the exact same aims. (remember Obamas now infamous "red line" that suspisciously occured a week or two before gas was used?) Remember a video came out showing it was a bunch of jihadis who did it?
Typical tricks, shlomos
theatlantic.com/video/index/473025/syria-red-line-that-wasnt/

Ahmed, we know that you Muslims hate Jews all the time.

That's pretty much the only thing I have in common with a goat fucker from Islamistan.

Hello

Go back to syria omar

Now that is one goat fucker the Saudis like.

>BRICS

Your neocon dreams are over

Go get me a Yufka and a Mezzo mix Mehmet stop shitposting.

Shut up reddit

Even this is much better than went from an empire to a grumbling Muslim mongrel and an American pet like you.

Kek Quality post m8