MR XI WATCHES TRUMP DEAL

nyti.ms/2oaGELZ
Was this just a ruse for the Chinese president's visit? Would make a lot more sense than a trump betrayal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAQtej2LhMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

What? Is this pasta? I said it might be 4d chess to razzle the chinamen.

It's pasta.

To answer your question, no President Xi probably doesn't think too much about the "bombing" Trump did last night since it didn't do anything. Now the countdown clock in Congress begins since Trump took military action on foreign soil. 60 days and counting.

No
Unless Trump somehow timed a gas attack to coincide with his meeting the chinks

maybe he's just making the best of a bad situation.

Sorry bro, for me it's either a betrayal at the behest of kushner's Goldman crew, or some kind of chess move timed to coincide with China's visit to the us.

Or what he thinks is best in a bad situation.

What we have here is a catch 22. Trump is damned if he does respond and damned if he doesn't. The problem is he sort of cornered himself into this box based off his tweets. If he retaliated too much by demolishing all three air bases it would be viewed as a serious act of aggression with an imediate response from heavy hitter governments, possibly even retaliatory action. If he bombed too weak, like some have suggested he did last night, it is looked at as a weak hand and nothing more than a bluff. His warning to the Russians an hour before the bombing supports such a claim, but holds very little water overall.

Ultimately, Trumps intervention into Syria has proven one thing without a doubt and that is his changed stance toward invasion let alone U.S. involvement. Either way, it should be a fun couple of months.

What? That's it? Now you faggots don't want to talk about this?

Bitches

Get

Stitches

THE

GAME

Such a tough position. How does one negotiate with a man who is known to betray those around him? What a conundrum for the Chinese.

Not necessarily. (You) don't think China prepared for this scenario? Come on, Ivan, lets talk.

ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS POPPING OFF AND NOW AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY?

LITERALLY the point of the strikes.

Thank you for contributing, robot.

neat

Wanna count with me?

>win-win-win-win….
>did what obongo wouldn’t do
>dems btfo
>muh russia btfo
>north korea put on notice for WMD
>gorsuch confirmation
>meets with chinese president from a position of strength
>globalists lulled into a false sense of security

4D chess kids. So much winning.

How about a non-shill response?

Holy shit multi combos, did the shills just clock out?

That or their bots broke. Something strange is going on here.

SAVE

US

MOOT

(You)

ARE

OUR

ONLY

HOPE

Kek, COMBO BREAKER. Eat shit purp id.

But per the OP, I think Donny was definitely trying to put Xi on notice. Duterte, our littke brown brother is agitating in the South China Sea!
The best part has been the domestic political effect, from his perspective. Get the neocons and dems off his sack for a minute. He's legitimized now.

We'll see how everyone reacts. What has Iran said?

idk why he would, attacking Syria might get the blood racing for the neo-cohens, but China could do the same thing to Syria at any time they wanted. Syria isn't exactly in a position to even try and stop anyone from bombing them if they choose to.

Maybe get the neo cons and dems off his sack just in time for Gorsuch?

yeah it was 475249874938499d chess

The implication is if China won't do anything about NK, the US isn't afraid to.

>What has Iran said?
Not much

>COMBO BREAKER. Eat shit purp id.
Guess again bot.

What's the end game then?

200 years of tradition out the window. He's already in.

Kek likes odd numbers

You have a pass faget?

kek

No, but one thing is for certain; something fishy is going on.

which is a paper tiger because NK and China knows the US won't do the same to them as they did to the middle east.

America invaded IRAQ on the premise of WMD's. NK proves they have WMD's and America won't commit to the military option.

the situation between NK and Syria very different considering the respective size and capabilities of NK's military and America knows it.

dr steve whateverhisname is on infowars

>it's not an accident that president xi whatever sat next to trump as he performed air strikes in syria.....something about of the art of the deal..... the bang isn't where the noise is the bang is where you're not looking

idk senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=eAQtej2LhMg

NK is nothing more than a buffer zone. What are the implications of China just outright colonizing it and leaving a larger buffer zone?

But outright calling for an attack on Syria that amounts to nothing doesn't really do anything.

there is no chance China want's to colonize NK. they have plausible deniability by not governing NK. NK has nothing China wants that it isn't already doing for them, being a buffer zone and denying the US an unified region right at their borders.

Thoughts on whether or not China gives a shit about what happens in the ME?

This board is run by bots

no fucks given from China's perspective. If anything the US meddling in ME gives China breathing room for their own sphere of influence.

I don't feel that China has any vested interest in ME and are probably happy that the US keeps antagonizing the region.

Too busy mining Africa, huh?