Are shills real? I don't really buy that people are getting paid to shit post

Are shills real? I don't really buy that people are getting paid to shit post.

Is there any actual proof?

>inb4 screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
archive.is/9Ipqd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is certainly a massive faggot. that much is true.

A shill on /ppl/ is just someone who disagrees with you.

poor kitten, looks scared.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Probably the closest you'll get. Guy posts his paystub from shilling.

w2c that blob

They aint, its just other pol users being weird cunts trying to "troll"

We want change

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

yes there actually are people who are paid rael money to counterpost the general sentiment on this board.

been so for years. the shills are wagies and therefore lack the true passion of the NEET.

that is why we always win. also because our arguments are good, our arguments funny and theirs isn't

I donno man. I just ignore completely obvious plebbit posts and bait troll twats. They're easy to spot.

archive.is/9Ipqd

>Is there any actual proof?
>inb4 proofs

I expected leaf flag.

Hmmm, I don't know OP.

You tell me.

I change loyalty with each thread.

you underestimate Sup Forums's influence on cultural consciousness

cuck, pepe, etc. these are all mainstream now. of course they want to influence the discourse here.

It looks fierce as fuck. I screamed when it leapt at the camera.

Okay THIS is what I was hoping for when I said proof, thank you user

how powerful with we be with 20 000 redpilled 1488 ((())) on our side?

There are two factions of shills fighting each other, the Shareblue cucks pushing the "you should have voted for Shillary" narrative, and The_Donald cucks pretending that Trump didn't fuck up.

Actual Sup Forums posters know that (((Kushner))) and the other kikes need to be purged from the administration and Trump needs to be pressured before going full neocon.

serious question: why does someone's opinion immediately become disqualified, if they are being paid to have it? An argument should be able to stand on its own, regardless of where it came from, and if an argument is bad it can be countered with facts and logic.

this. good post leaf.

would you trust a judge who didn't like women to sentence a female?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

One of the most pathetic LARPers I've ever seen.

yes. very few are paid, afaik. most are ideological shills, i think.just drank too much kool-aid or whatever you wanna call it
there are also raids being organized from default subs on plebbit, so there's that

They can only twist though, they can't create.

Yes they are.

In argieland is well know that all the comment sections of the online papers are Shill territory. Also in other boards more massive in argieland like taringa and shit.

We live in a world where people is paid to post with multiple accounts in social media.

A vast majority of shills most likely spend their time on normie websites trying to convince rubes that just "go with the flow" and let popularity affect their opinions one way or the other.

Remember that one time Sup Forums found a powerpoint with a description of forum sliding on it four years ago? That's literally the only basis Sup Forums has ever had for its tens of thousands of accusations of "forum sliding" ever since, a single slide on a powerpoint that said it existed. It's literally just a meme.

"Shills" are just a meme.

Dunno much about shills, but whomever is running this Twitter account is quite literally being paid to shitpost by the Kremlin. Living the dream.

Where's our response? Why aren't we counter shilling in their homes if this is really an ideological thing? We could easily organize better and more effectual shitposts and slide threads if we wanted to really attack leddit. We know all of the shilling/subversion tactics, so we could fight back by driving wedges within their own communities like they are trying to do here

Because 'we' dont give a shit. They are all useful idiot faggots and they are losing

Sure, but they're shitting up Sup Forums hardcore trying these consensus cracks and such. So many bait threads get hundreds of replies from redditors and newfags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Just Google it, it's happening everywhere. The funny part here is that the Russians were supporting Trump and now they are against him.

believe it or not, it's a fact that there are paid shills. they've been around since before 9/11.

based monkey brother is telling the truth

I can confirm this is true