Tomi Lahren sues Glenn Beck, The Blaze for wrongful termination over pro-choice stance

dallasnews.com/news/news/2017/04/07/tomi-lahren-sues-glenn-beck-blaze-wrongful-termination

Roastie's getting toasty.

>suing Glenn beck
Good fuck her disgusting pro choice shit but more importantly fuck Glenn beck that little cuck

LOL what a fucking cunt

Huge slut no surprise there she's probably had at least 5 abortions

How is that even wrongful termination? Considering the political nature of the job and political stances aren't protected what fucking leg does she have to sue him?

Why ban abortion when you can just tax the hell out of it and solve real problems first? It's not the government's job to be moral busybodies and tell us what non-violent things we can and can't do!

Yeah, fuck both of them.

>c-conservative are hypocrite they want a small gubment but they support gubment intervention in abortion
>gets fired for being a cunt
>h-help me gubment

I hate that coal burner. And Tomi.

>Pro-Abortion
>Wrongful Termination
Uhhhh Guys...

Go hump the bible you bible humper

CARLOS!

Yeah, because it's not wrong to terminate people who think we should abort all children and bring about the apocalypse to destroy earth.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The Neo-Con's are purging the Alt-Lite fags as we speak.

Glenn Beck will be singing the praises of Trump within a month.

Your time in the sun (Tomi, Milo, whoever) is over.

Glenn Beck is shit.
Hope he gets a Gawker level beatdown.

It is the government's job to prevent its citizens from being ripped to shreds with salad tongs.

Fuck that hipster scum.

Abortion is murder, but if you pretend it doesn't exist and don't regulate it, it won't diminish. Police are for controlling murder, OBGYNs are for controlling abortion

I got cancer from this pic

Glenn Beck has the genius and the body to seduce his way out of this trap.

glenn beck is total shit and should be removed from my morning talk radio channel.

he doesn't even talk about the fucking news anymore, he's too busy interviewing refugees and muh sob story whores or talking about how his show is "entertainment" now.

i despise him.

Why do you want more niggers? Do Christians have a cuckold fetish so they want more Bulls around to choose from?

Abortions is the #1 killer of blacks even more than all other causes combined, why do you want to ban this?

Have you seen the disgusting shit growing all over her back? It's on her instagram.

Holy shit, that's not an edelweiss is it?

What's so wrong with murder anyhow?

>if only there double the niggers in my country that's the right thing to do because of muh arab jew storybook that says nothing about when you get your soul but has a passage about how god causes and approves of causing miscarriages if a woman has an affair

christcucks at it again

the fuck is that

She has a facebook fan page with over 4 million fans that Glenn Beck owns the right to because this dumb blondie doesn't know how to consult a good manager who can read a contract. A facebook page with 4 million fans is worth much $$$ .. . lol

is there pink edelweiss? thought it was white.

Fuck I laughed out loud

If she wasn't a coalburner I'd scratch that back for hours desu

>pro choice
>bioslut
>digging for shekels
Synth take over when? We need a biopurge

He made a pun, you dense fuck.