Syria Scavenger Hunt /SSH/ - One last hole of glory for the rebels

Well hello there Sup Forums !

Aside from entitled T_D cucks atacking our board of peace with their "mission" of ridding shareblue (you cucks are both worth each other), let's have some actual autism at work.

/SG/ anons came to conlcusion that this so called ((((gas attack)))) was a fuckin hoax.

Thanks to /k/ we also know approximate direction of the missile (north-west or north-east) which came from, oh dear, rebel held territory.

Check pic rel for the bomb crater, here is the video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E

Useful stuff to determine actual direction from which missile was shot:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-rGaEF2bR4a8/UZA5hSWVGDI/AAAAAAAAAuk/5nES9KuCgEU/s1600/real-arty-3.gif
2.bp.blogspot.com/-0QAXFENndnE/UZA2Rw_OXUI/AAAAAAAAAuY/SEy7qMf6ZTs/s1600/real-arty-2.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-09-12/figb-12.gif
static4.businessinsider.com/image/54e34e7669bedde72bc66d19-1200-522/bild5.jpg
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210046.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210049.gif
winterwar.com/Weapons/gundata/artydrawings/fragshapehighangle.gif

Get to it you autists!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQVoB5IsXc8
twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034
youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U
google.cl/maps/@35.4430402,36.6385225,5256m/data=!3m1!1e3
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-april-recent-sputnikint-photo-from-shayrat-military-airbase
sputnikimages.com/en/site/search/?startfrom=36&q=Voskresenskiy&field=author
rusvesna.su/news/1491566548
e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html
1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/850477143683411968
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850457006716706818
youtube.com/watch?v=NTsdhIXTyVg
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-us-air-strike-latest-bashar-al-assad-claims-children-killed-chemical-weapons-latest-a7671946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4
buzzfeed.com/rosebuchanan/dozens-of-syrians-including-children-have-been-killed-in-an?utm_term=.vwdaBPqXz#.ojbnezvgJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello, do you have algohol? xD

Inb4 shitstorm comes here.

gas the kikes, starting with Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=PQVoB5IsXc8

Obviusly impact came from there

>Meanwhile, in Syria.

I dont understand this thread :(

So you already know the direction?
What are we supposed to do?

Oh boy, here we go.
>inb4 thread becomes a pissing contest between pro-Trump and anti-Trump people with us autists caught in the crossfire.

Man I would like to help, but I have no idea on what to do.

The 7th April - Murica's Fail Day

> only 23 of 60 Tomahawk missiles reached target

> 9 civilians were killed, including 4 innocent children

> a canteen was destroyed

> runway and taxiways remained undamaged

AMERICA STRONK!!!

UPDATED. Sharyat AB works again:

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850409170792845314
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850417476269740034

We are going to find where the shell came from so Ivan can airstrike the jihadi position.

Its a bunch of sand niggers and Euro's sucking Assads dick because he is the savior of the white race or something

where's the position of the impact in googlem maps

Infographics, i don't know soo much too but I'm trying help as i can.

Spread the message to the public. Start compiling all the info into graphics and send them all over twitter, so those fuckin normies can see it was a hoax.

>russia says that only 23 of 60 hit anything
>usa says that 59 of 60 hit their targets

WHO SHOULD I BELIEVE?

Literally both sides have all the reasons to shill for themselves.

You guys are doing the good work.

Have a free bump.

m8 its been done. a binary shell from 60/75mm morter from 3500m max

youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U

>original scevenger hunt thread OP was literally just "who knows what's going on, lets find the truth"
>currently scavenger hunt thread
>herp derp reddit the donald /sg/ /ptg/

Wew, lad.

BUMPER CAR!
>I hope no one from /sg/ decides to crosslink, otherwise the shitstorm will come here and we can't get shit done.

Macedonia-bro did a 2D simulation at 45 degrees and got distance to 16.5 km

it came from rebel held territory as well

American "powerful" strike results:
- 9 civilians were killed
- 6 Mig-23 were destroyed
- a canteen and old hangars were destroyed
- runway is undamaged
- Sharyat AB still works

Destructions for 23 Tomahawk missiles maximum.

But Murica tells that were 58 Tomahawk. Ok. This means that Murica's missiles is weak and old.

crater is to steep for a 45 degree angle

Consistent with image of impact

this road is directly to the north?
that is strange as fuck

Su-22

Yo, but that does not makes a fuckin sense.Not with the hole's size.

Kek, wtf is this shit?

Notice the artillery shell in the image responded too

consistent with 152 mm shell

Are you that same Russian from /sg/ who opens every thread by posting "Death to America"?

You never gave me a source for the 9 civilians killed.

Those Silos in the video weren't holding fuel: they had dirt deposits in them; what was the actual damage besides the hole in the runway and the caved in building to the side?
It doesn't even look like they were hit with nearly the same amount of explosive power.

the crater looks way to small to be from a 152

google.cl/maps/@35.4430402,36.6385225,5256m/data=!3m1!1e3

I hope the next time they'll gas goyim anti-Semites.

Reminder that there were confirmed chemical weapons containers at the airport.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-april-recent-sputnikint-photo-from-shayrat-military-airbase

sputnikimages.com/en/site/search/?startfrom=36&q=Voskresenskiy&field=author

rusvesna.su/news/1491566548

e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html

1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850457006716706818

Remember the surface isn't soil but asfalt.

The fragmentation isn't HE, so it will make less crater.

This is the place. In pic rel, check zoom.earth

AND DISREGARD THE SILOSES! THEY WERE DESTROYED IN 2015. VIDEO HERE:

>youtube.com/watch?v=NTsdhIXTyVg

>6 Mig-23 were destroyed

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mig-23's are God's work no one should be allowed to touch them.Trump has gone way too far this time.

Google it, burger bro

I found this in 2 seconds:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-us-air-strike-latest-bashar-al-assad-claims-children-killed-chemical-weapons-latest-a7671946.html

Allright, now that the airfield is fucked,,

CAN ASSAD STILL WIN?

even with all the russian support, it seems like he is doomed...

fair point. shame we cant get a closer look

Can someone draw a 16 km radius around the impact zone?

GPS coordinates for impact crater is: 35.4498943, 36.648851

Godspeed to glorious autists

>containers
With nothing in them, good show kebab.

may i get the math on the filght angle?

Assad internet defense force is need in this thread

Get in lads

>Assad claims children dead
Wow, that seems nearly as reliable as the people reporting on how Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack!

Come on, you don't get to pick and choose news articles, have some common sense and see the narrative that's being pushed by all sides here.

Daily reminder that Murica is a terrorist country

youtube.com/watch?v=DSiOIM1wEQ4

Why would somebody store dirt in a silo?

All I have is macedonia bro's Matlab 2D sim:

I don't see how the arty shell could have come from further than 16 km though

Can that ammunition be launched from a warplane according to witnesses?
buzzfeed.com/rosebuchanan/dozens-of-syrians-including-children-have-been-killed-in-an?utm_term=.vwdaBPqXz#.ojbnezvgJ

i just need some proof for /k/
thanks

>being this young
you disappoint me kiddo

Please continue trust your fake news. Even Trump "Bloody Hands" agrees with me.

nope. the driving bands tells you its arty/morter 100%

If those containers were full of gas, then blowing them up surely released lots of gas everywhere. Except evidently that never happened. Go figure.

They weren't storing anything, the silos were dilapidated.

ok then they're lying, can someone report this to the Syrian twitter girl? maybe she know more about this.

That memes message is way too sloppy, clean it up leaf and try again.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I am okay with what he is doing. He is Dubya v2.0 and is pure neocon all the way. War, endless enemies, jacking up the Dow Jones. This is what it is all about and Hillary would've done the same thing.

The press is irrelevant.

From what I've understood so far Syrian air force was bombing the warehouse next by (check the GPS coordinates). I'm not 100% sure on this but it would explain eye-witnesses seing planes bombing.

Now the interesting part is why is there a single artillery round on the road outside the warehouse, which seems to have come from an angle indicating artillery / motar

Can you elaborate on this part m8?

Geniunly curious for more info

>trust your fake news
Where the hell did I say that?

Did me saying "see the narrative being pushed by all sides" not go through your translator or something?

Dude, Russian, China, the US, and most definitely Syrian State Media and Assad are not trustworthy.

Until I see pictures of dead children and civilians at the airbase, I'm not going to trust the Syrian medias word any more than the US reporting that every single missile was a hit and that Assad """clearly""" was behind it all.

You're on the one hand trying to claim that you're unbiased and that the US is lying, but at the same time your swallowing content from sources that are inherently untrustworthy and have everything to gain from lying.

How fast was the missile going? has anyone done that yet?

That image is old as shit newfag, fuck off.

sure. a driving band allows a unrifed barrel impart spin on a projectile. pic related

cant really tell, t-b-h

Nice spacing
go back, Sup Forums is not a Trump board anymore.

Someone has a better qualiy map?

Nice rebuttal. Clearly I'm pro Trump when I just got finished saying "The media is not to be trusted' and saying that it was almost definitely a false flag.

You wanted a fuckin radius of 16 clicks? Here ya go fuckers.

ANALYZE!!!!

alright, we get the time of day this vid was shot, figure out the suns position, and we can calculate the depth of the hole.

>why do we want the depth of the hole?
So we can figure out the speed at which it impacted. We have a dirction, if we find the speed of impact combined with kinematics we can get a good idea of how far it was launched.

Again, btw, kys

How does this exclude it from being dropped by air though?

From what I understand you can see it by the impact angle of the crater, that it from an angle of 20-25 degrees, which must have been artillery.

Is this correct?

now, were would be a good place to set up a morter? KEEPING in mind the fact this is not a scoot and shoot, as they need ideal conditons for the gas

The US version is the correct

The target was syria and so the misiles landed there, all of them without failing their target

see

Bro, don't believe even pictures or video. Everybody lies.

you would not put a driving band on anything droped from a plane

Now we need to factor in the direction right?

This should narrow it down a bit further

Here

>it's gotten to the point where if you try to have an unbiased, neutral opinion and remain skeptical of all sides involved, you're automatically either from reddit or a shill
I'm still hoping the Russian might reply to my post earlier, he seemed like he might be a sensible person and not blindly swallow Syrian State Media as being more trustworthy than any other media.

we would need the mass and the exact kind of weapon it was fired from to get the velocity

I dont know shit, have a bump.

Thought you shills could hide huh?

I'm biased because:

- colin powell lied about Iraq's weapon of mass destruction

- hillary clinton lied about Libya's weapon of mass destruction

- donald trump lied about Sirya's weapon of mass destruction

Please choose one answer

it came from north east/south(one of the two)

Okay, first of all Russian user, we were taking about the dead civilians at the airbase being reported by the Syrian State Media. Not the gas attack.

Second, to play the devils advocate, would they really have access to full NBC gear there? Wouldn't they just make do with whatever they could scrounge together?

Any clear hill with a good vantage point would do. So anything in the NW region.

Also if this is a 152mm shell don't look for mortars look for howitzers.

could it be a unguied missile?

anyone know what these barrels are?

assad has been here longer than trump you little faggot. go hop in your subaru wagon and drive off a cliff you reddit-posting hipster faggot

or could be a M1955 (D-20). right era, calliber and shell type

Unless you happen to have some laying around and the ability to put some aircraft overhead easier than a mortar team.
I mean driving bands wouldn't hurt the effect of something being dropped out of a plane, especially not when you consider they've been using barrel bombs for quite a while now.
Then, if you're a huge fan of the false flag, you could also consider that they wanted it to look like a mortar attack from a specific direction.

Broofs?

Decommissioned gas storage barrels. See the holes drilled through them.

It's not a 152mm shell. The crater is consistent with a 76mm mortar round.