VOTE NOW

What do you think of the events in Syria.

Vote and finally settle it.

strawpoll.me/12698859

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/12/06/congress-just-gave-trump-the-authority-to-send-surface-to-air-missiles-to-syrian-fighters/
strawpoll.me/12699069
strawpoll.me/12699077
strawpoll.me/12699081
strawpoll.me/12698859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's about more than Syria.
He's becoming enveloped in the enemy. I just can't trust him any more. He's failed utterly. The dogs can fucking eat him.

Bumping

pol is under attack to destroy our credibility and morals.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
Play defensively.
We will strike again their precious social media and mainstream websites soon.

this was definitely a mistake, but I still support him overall

Trump community managment team all over Sup Forums
Funny how every strawpoll outside of usa work hours say everybody here disagree with trump attack and how the board is currently raided by pro Trump threads

Stop it faggots Sup Forums is definitly anti Trump and it's final, stop being so obvious and stop shitposting

You belong to a /trump/ containment board like /lgbt/

>Vote and finally settle it

Nice try but Sup Forums allready decided 24h ago

Good luck Assad

Bump

how many presidents never insue a attack on enemies?

It's OK as long as it doesn't lead to war. It was more of a warning shot than an actual act of war, and that's why the Russians and Syrians didn't freak out too much.

Votes against him are still the majority and I'm watching the poll to make sure that some faggot doesnt bot spam an option all at once.

Shill

Defending Israel should always be the top priority.

This poll sucks.

I want to say "This is atrocious, Trump is a moron and needs to man up"

Going "durr I don't support him anymore" is just turning it into a strawman.

I hope we avoid WWIII. I don't want to be drafted to shoot slavs, but I'm still glad that illegals are being deported.

I hope Trump can find out this Muslim ban thing and make it work.

What a shit tier pol. How about an option asking for undeniable evidence before wasting $80 million on a few craters on an airfield you faggot.

>keep making new polls
fuck off, we settled it countless times yesterday.

>no option for "the airstrikes were a way to appease the west and maintain good relations with Russia" option
shill or newfag

This. r/the_donald shills trying to damage control. Pathetic.

/nu-pol/ strikes again in the polls

kek confirms

I don't think this was a good choice, smells like WWIII

I think this was the best action he could have taken. He's showing the world that he isn't afraid of taking action.

>this level of mental gymnastics

Fuck Trump

Assad forever

>loaded questions
>no option for 'I think he fucked up bad, but let's see where it goes'

Sorry, couldn't include every opinion.

Assad has not been removed from power.

>finally settle it
>with a fucking strawpoll

Should have been just 'Strongly support, support, don't care, disapprove, strongly disapprove'.
It's not that hard.

How many of the "This is absolutely horrible. I do not support him now." supported him before?
He is friends with Benjamin Netanyahu and said Israel is USA's ally... then again, maybe you didn't knew see that because you were too busy deep throating Assad the sandnigger.

Seconded my good user

Me. I am pro-Israel and pro-Assad.

I was but I thought he wouldn't bend the knee since he was so against intervention in Syria until now

i voted for trump and i still want to support him, but jesus christ is he making it difficult
let the syrians deal with their own shit, or let russia topple their government, but not us this time. we are not, and should not, be the world police.

The airstrike wasn't about removing Assad tho

>pro-Israel and pro-Assad

Pro-Assad as in you actually like Assad or as in you think that Assad is the less shit of all?
If the second that would be me too since nuking the ME doesn't seem a realist option for now, yet, having Assad removed wouldn't bother me that much since the US can get another Alawite and put him in power.

PS: He didn't remove Assad, did he?

There should be an option between (4) and (5). It matters immensely as a symbolic concession to bloodthirsty neocons and as a sign of Trump losing control of his own administration (or being a traitor), and it also pisses me the fuck off. But he still has a chance to redeem himself since he hasn't done very much yet.

I chose (5) as the closest.

>30% condem it
>28% don't think it was a good choice
>21% okay with airstrikes
>19% Think trump was right
>4% cucks.

All together there's far more who are neutral or support it than those who condem it. If you see this Strawpoll refered to as anything else it's shilling.

this so much, except i chose 4

Why didn't you word it don't know/don't care
This is bugging me

>danish education

I kinda get it. What Assad did was awful. And I feel that some sort of action might be appropriate. But 60 fucking cruise missiles is seriously way out of porportion.

bamp

>102%
Is Dannish education that bad?

58% condemn it or don't think it was a good choice you idiot

Spin it how you want but the majority of Sup Forums thinks this was a mistake

>tfw he literally divided us

Only 30% don't support him tho, "I don't think this was a good choice. But, it doesn't matter too much." doesn't imply stop supporting him, it simply implies that the AS was a mistake but they keep supporting him.

>70 percent of Sup Forums still some what support trump after this.
Shills out!

We should t be anywhere near that clusterfuck.

They aren't against him. If you total options 2, 3, and 4 the majority of Sup Forums still stands with Trump.

It also says doesn't matter much.
I know you dumbasses want to spin your polls into something it doesn't say, but if you gotta do it at least come up with options that will speak in your favor.

Just looked through the poll as I wrote it, the overall picture is the same.

>Dannish
Better than spanish at least.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a sandnigger lover from /sg/

>17% think this was the right thing to do
Fucking explain yourselves.

This man lied to you. He betrayed you in the single biggest flip-flop in American political history. How could you be so unprincipled to support someone who not only lied, but lied to YOU for votes?

yea they are being retarded over on /sg/.

> "I don't think this was a good choice. But, it doesn't matter too much."
Is the option I voted for actually. Its a loaded poll but I won't drop him unless he oust Bannon. It was still a stupid foreign policy decisions.

It's a shit poll. Change the options to something more clearly defined.
>Yes I support it
>No I don't support it
And nothing else, and then get back to me

>more than 50% percent says it was a bad decisions
>if anyone says this shows people not supporting it, they are shills

Currently:
>29% break with Trump over this
>27% think this was a bad thing to but still support him

These people disapprove of the action.

>20% is okay with it, a long as it does not escalates into full blown war

These people will disapprove of the action if it sparks a war, meaning they will go for either option 1 or 2

>19% approve

They will support him regardless of consequences.

>4% doesn't care

So again, how does this shows that people are either neutral or support him? If anything it shows that people are hopeful this won't turn into another pointless war.

OP worded the poll very poorly. i assumed that the fourth option meant supporting trump still but not supporting this action so i picked it. i am not neutral on the airstrikes and won't just shrug them off because OP is retarded and made a shitty poll.

How do?

Just not with the Syrian conflict...

Meant 'so' not do. Fucking phone.

Where's the option for: GLASS SYRIA NOW

>everything must be straightforward dur
It's the equivalent of being able to touch your toes, though that must seem like gymnastics to you lard ass.

Yet another poll proving that the people bemoaning shills the most are in fact the minority of shills themselves

You know what would end the suffering in Syria? Kill ASSad, kill everyone who supports him, kill everyone pulling the strings on his arms behind the scenes, done, why is this so hard? Why was Obama talking about it being against the rules to kill ASSad while he sent weapons and ammunition to rebels who became terrorists while the rebels who're actually fighting ASSad didn't even receive a can of beans?

agreed

You people are either stupid or 14 years old. No country is going to declare war on the usa. Ww3 talk is dumb. He shot some missiles and said get in line. Projecting power to the world is needed. He is not invading and occupying.

No option for Fuck assad bomb the shit out of them

nice data mining

We getting WWIII and I slightly want it

>win-win-win-win….
>did what obongo wouldn’t do
>dems btfo
>muh russia btfo
>north korea put on notice for WMD
>gorsuch confirmation
>meets with chinese president from a position of strength
>globalists lulled into a false sense of security

4D chess kids. So much winning.

Ant-trump option now falling under 30%

this desu.

Trump getting REKT in this poll

there are logical reasons for these things like financial dominance and i understand that. But this is not what we were promised.

And now instead we send our children to fight alongside al queda and al nusra in a syrian civil war for a mossad false flag,

to kill the only guy protecting christians in the country for the last decades.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/12/06/congress-just-gave-trump-the-authority-to-send-surface-to-air-missiles-to-syrian-fighters/

The kike shill turned on us. And theres no wall or mexicans leaving or better healthcare either.

Again, I would much rather push against this guy than hillary but theres a point where you gotta stop milking the jizz out of his dick and look at reality instead of the television.

>Grouping breaking with still supporting.
You daft eh?

>question about airstrike
>group people according to general support

Makes no difference.
If we take the 27% and 4% that are neutral away.
Then it's still 20%+19% vs 29%.

/trump-pol/ BTFO

Fake.

I was already on the fence since the Ryan care blunder and the fact that he's getting softer and softer on immigration. This was the final straw i dont support him anymore but I dont '' hate him ''

Russia is clearly behind these poll results!

Who would you support in 2020?
strawpoll.me/12699069

Gabbard vs Trump
strawpoll.me/12699077

Paul vs Gabbard
strawpoll.me/12699081

the_donald BTFO. Look at the poll results and look whos leading. Get the fuck off the board.

The poll is a bit rigged.

I voted "Absolutely Horrible" but I'm NOT dropping support. Just monitoring events with concern.

where's Duke?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

We are neither for or against Trump. He is useful when he's useful and can be dropped when he's not.

Stop thinking like goyim.

23%+16% > 30%
It looks like the sandnigger lovers from /sg/ are the ones BTFO

meant for

At the very least Trump had destroyed the Russian puppet fake news story

I really hope that the CIA or other deep state cronies haven't persuaded him that ISIS is a necessary evil for NATO

It's a shitty poll.

I think a large chunk of us hate the decision but that doesn't mean WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

It just means he fucked up and it's a worry. Shit can change from day to day. Right now the U.S. doesn't have any other faction to support.

>strawpoll.me/12698859
The 17% was probably the remaining T_D retards in here. I hope the anti-trump sentiment drives them all out soon.

Nope.

The left are just saying he's doing it as a ruse. They will continue with the Russian shit and use it to remove guys like Bannon, Roger Stone etc and retain power for Cucks.

At least there would be an upside to this.

Yeah and? What's you point? Sup Forums has been raided non stop for months now by you Reddit fucks. Maybe we ought to work with the leftists trash and shills to rid you from the board.

>tfw ron is too old and we have to settle for his cuck manlet son
could be worse i guess
also shillary ruled out running for public office again in some interview recently, so it's her daughter we're gonna be looking out for

I thought he was better than this, playing war as a political game. I think he's compromised mark my words he will be tricked into fighting a war the democrats want and for the rest of history be labeled a war monger by those same people.