C O M P R O M I S E D

This board is so full of shareblue and opportunistic leftist shills since the airstrike. It's a blatantly obvious ploy to divide us the moment we show weakness, and Sup Forums is eating it up.

Sup Forums has unequivocally supported Trump for all this time and yet the shills want you to believe that suddenly his entire carefully constructed plans and visions for the country were thrown out the window in less than 24 hours? Of course not. If you think Trump is that stupid and easily swayed then you were just a concern troll all along.

Every time he does something, it has numerous points of benefit for him and his plan. He never EVER does anything without getting something back, and this airstrike is no different. If you've lost faith in his resolve, then you never had any to begin with. Get out. #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
archive.is/kejWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to bed

>I-Its shareblue goys

fuck off faggot

Its shills shilling shills

You're probably very young and were raised by a single mother. Trump isn't the daddy you never had and you shouldn't uncritically follow anybody.

wew. Shills btfo

>He never EVER does anything without getting something back

He's not in charge anymore, nor is Bannon

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

archive.is/kejWr

Kike

You have to go back, Steve.
You do not belong here.
Your ilk never belonged here.

fake news

Oh fuck off you dense cunt

This

Oy vey!

Thank you for sharing fellow pede! /u/onewalleee

Fuck off back to r/the_donald, cuck

The shills! The shills! Stop not validating my bandwagon trumpcuckism! M-m-maga? They're all shills. Ctr shareblue shill deep states!!

LOL. Yet another Trumpcuck meltdown day. Pretty much how every week ends now. Trump deals with it by going on another weekend trip to Florida for the 50th time and golfing all weekend. Maybe you should go to one of your safe place "edition" threads Brought to you by your beloved Putin, totally not posted by paid Russian shill spammers with a round robin of copypasta to keep Trumpcucks to keep on cucking.

Get in the fetal position, rock yourself back and forth, chant 'shills' and tell yourself Trump will one day deliver on his promise to make your uneducated trailer trash beta white cuckmale ass some king of the world as you imagine you were supposed to be but was stolen from you by those secret deep state jew ctr mexican black muslim shill conspirators who also stopped that white girl you stalk from noticing how special you are and sucking off the black guy. Oh noes, the shills!

I've never seen shilling like this in my time here.

>Sup Forums has unequivocally supported Trump for all this time and yet the shills want you to believe that suddenly his entire carefully constructed plans and visions for the country were thrown out the window in less than 24 hours? Of course not. If you think Trump is that stupid and easily swayed then you were just a concern troll all along.
go back to r/thedonald or whatever that shit is. You're obviously a newfag immigrant who has no clue that this board is a mesh of all ideologies. Were you even here during the Obama vs Romney election? Child, please. You have to leave.

Reminder this image itself is spreading misinformation. THE GAS ATTACK IS FAKE.
>first respondents had no protective clothing
>were magically accompanied with media crew
>all part of an al-queda group supported by soros
>images show the "dead" children smiling and laughing in the carnage
>video of the "carnage" has a man laughing his ass off then suddenly pretending to be in agony when he realizes the camera is on him
Get fucked shills.

>th...there's no shills on Sup Forums

Fuck off back to leftypol you cuck.

>his carefully constructed plans and visions for the country
I genuinely hope this isn't why you voted Trump.

Fuck off cuck. You manlets lost and are now crying hard. MUH ASSAD.

There are a lot of actual leftists and Dems who love the airstrike. From my angle, it looks like he made a power move to ease worries about collusion with Russia. I know none of you believe the polls, but I expect them to go up.
He broke his campaign promise tho, and his idiots will probably change their attitude. Can't wait for Sunday/Monday.

Because it's not shills you stupid cunts.
It's legitimately upset anons of the Sup Forums base.

>trump is love trump is life

itd be funny if you weren't 100% dead serious

>If you think Trump is that stupid and easily swayed then you were just a concern troll all along.

pffff hahahahahah

boy are you due for an abrupt awakening soon, he has always been part of the establishment

shill post

Amen. This is the reality.

Keep in mind: he struck Syria while meeting with the Communist Chinese dictator. The man is a fucking genius.

You're a faggot.

>someone typed something

The guy who took the screenshot probably wrote that.

Trump pivoted to Kushner and Neo-Cons and is pushing out Bannon.

I admit this even being pro-Israel and Jewish.

The Shill thing is truly delusional.

>Sup Forums is one person
kys shill

>trying this hard to control the narrative

t. Shariablue

why is this little girl upset that she got a black doll?

this

Newsflash: he is still your president.

What you don't realize is that Sup Forums is america first. We are anti-intervention at this point. You fucking reddit fag. saged

>unequivocally supporting Trump yet calling others shills in the same sentence
God do you fuckers realize how stupid you are?

this again

REMINDER: ShariaBlue and Lefty/pol/ are still here and they still want to fragment Trump's base.

SHILL TACTICS HAVE CHANGED BUT THEIR OBJECTIVES HAVEN'T

>SHILL TACTICS HAVE CHANGED BUT THEIR OBJECTIVES HAVEN'T

once more

That doll is white.

>Sup Forums has unequivocally supported Trump for all this time

Sup Forums is not one fucking person. When will Reddit finally understand this?

point is to show them where his base stands. Pro/con Trump is a red herring.

fuck off you retard
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
we need to keep the fuck out of the middle east and stop toppling their dictators, the air strikes were not justified

Influence team member, youll have better luck with concern trolling, you're just galvanizing more Trumpers here with your painfully overused and obviously recently learned Sup Forums lingo.

You arent going to complete your mission through cringe

>and Sup Forums is eating it up.

no we're not. It's shills shilling shills. They're too unorganized to notice that they're baiting each other.

The rest of us just have to sit back and let them accidently red-pill themselves, simply by being in proximity to red pill material.

We all want it to be 25 dimensional settler of catan, but when even major figureheads who have risked their careers supporting him are calling this a bad call, it looks pretty bad.

So we can hold out hope, but if he ends up fighting Assad it is clear that either he's been compromised by neo-cons or he was one all along.

It's not like there's ever been a shortage of Israeli connections and support for the Don either.

>plebbit spacing
>terrible meme
>.png probably took a snippet lol fag
>le Sup Forums is one person meme
>sucking Trumps cock so hard
Go back two reddit bitch

Exactly my analysis. Good caps, user.

This,
if you put your trust on him..do so,trust him,wait and judge don't go full arm swinging retard like the board has turned wich is what make me feel like being raided nobody can be that stupid

That all you can say?

What fucking narrative? I'm angry at Trump for doing exactly what the neocons wanted. It's hilllary clinton foreign policy

Only the_donald shills believe Sup Forums had 100% support for Trump. I've been on this board since Zimmerman, and I've thought Trump was a full retard since the birther nonsense. The only thing that has changed in the last year is a massive influx of hivemind redditors who think anyone who disagrees with them is a shill.

Everything that comes out of reddit is annoying and stupid, and posters from the_donald are no exception. Now we've reached the tipping point where the board majority is sick of your shit. You can keep screaming "shill" and posting "96th dimensional chess" and "god emperor" nonsense, it won't change a thing.

shoo shoo.

>Sup Forums supports Trump for his anti-intervention policy
>Trump betrays his anti-intervention policy
>GUIZZZEEE Y U DUN SUPORT LE DONALD ANMOAR?
>Y'ALL ARE SHAREBLUE AND LEFTIST SHILLS! HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE TRUMP FOR CAVING IN UNDER PRESSURE FROM REAL LEFTISTS?

Fuck, I never knew I could possibly HATE r*ddit this fucking much. I unironically want all of you r*dditers to die a slow and painful death. You bunch of retards built a personality cult around Trump where despite him betraying his promises, you still suck his cock and praise him as your God.

I sincerely hope you die you retarded fuck. You are what's wrong in politics, bunch of idiots care much more about the politicians themselves than their actions.

this

Your opinion is your own, asshole. Don't presume to speak for anyone but yourself.

>concern troll
once i tried to post somthing on the_donald and they baned me for that
you have to go back to your comfy and secure place full moderated so you dont change opinions.

Trump fucked up in a masive and spectacular wat. He is now pandering for war and will strech that conflict 4 years more and you pathethic idiots still defend him

I knew Alex Jones posted here

Can't flim flam the zim zam, familia

THIS THIS THIS THIS
Trump is outwitting these Jewish fucks at every turn.

Is it still "intervention" if it's a false flag? LOL. 4d chess again.

As someone from the discord in the picture, that section has been gone for a long time.

And lots of shills and concern trolls come to the discord because you can easily find it and join. It's not private.

Nigger

>Kushner

Call me crazy but Shareblue is larping as racists on Sup Forums and it is fucking weird.

Think about being a progressive activist being paid to pretend to be a racist.

I don't think so man.

Many of us (especially non-americans) liked DJ DUMP over Shillary because of his alleged views on foreign policy and intervention.

However, today it seems that DJ DUMP may have revealed his true good goy face.

While it could be the case that the missile strikes were done to raise his public support in US, show the world that he is not a Putin sucker, show the world US has real power etc, only time will tell..

3/4 of the posts in this thread are shills.

>############## REMEMBER ##############
>Sage all shill threads and DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS.

Everyone except me is a shill. Anyone who disagrees is a shill.

>Get out.
implying Sup Forums ever belonged to plebit fagots like you

These are facts, user. Shariablue and the jews that control them don't use those, my (((1 post by this ID))) friend.

You're a cuck.

You really believe that, user? People can support POTUS and dislike something he does. Blind loyalty is for morons that can't think for themselves.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>If you don't blindly support Trump you're a shill!

He's been breaking promises constantly, but signing off on the bill that sold out internet privacy for Comcast to make more jewbucks and now pulling a Hilldawg and bombing Syria have been some of the biggest redpills.

He's proving himself to be nothing but a fucking puppet, but you faggots refuse to believe he can do anything wrong and just cry "muh 7D chutes and ladders" every time he fucks up

If people start getting pissed when he fucks up, there's a least an infinitesimally small chance that he might realize that he's losing his supporters and will wake up, where as doing nothing and being complacent doesn't help at all.

>It's a blatantly obvious ploy to divide us the moment we show weakness

yeah well put your message on a flag and livestream it faggot

I didn't get a single (You). So I think you're right.

I won't be silenced on my own board you fucking pieces of shit. We are absolutely allowed to criticize Trump, this is not TD you Redditor cunts.

This whole incident has really showed how many fucking newfags we got during the elections and how retarded they are.

The irony of this post is just silly.

Explain this 4D chess to me, faggot.

MAGA BROTHERS!

I'm 100% behind trump

Fuck off shill.

You're most likely a sell vagina anyways.

We got Gorsuch you retard. Wall is still happening. Courts are cock blocking him with everything else.

Fuck off.

LEVEL 9 ALERT

T_D IS RAIDING OUR BOARD

Newfag trumptard detected

I honestly can't tell if you people believe this kinda shit when you say it or not.

Sauce?

DON'T LET THEM STOP OLD Sup Forums FROM EMERGING AGAIN, DON'T LET THEM TRICK YOU IN TO THINKING THAT TRUMP ISN'T JUST ANOTHER NEOCON KEK.

this was shopped
t. guy in this discord

if we were shills we couldn't shit post ya fucking tard. gtfo here with your zionist devil baby spawn trump you stinky kikes

Ever since t_d took over our board, Zyklon Ben posting has died out (since the fake libertarian Jew loving Ben regularly does AMAs on Reddit). We must flood the board with Zyklon Ben for great justice! Bring back old Sup Forums!

Tell me about the niggers, the filthy jews, and how Mexicans smell like piss. Red pill me, then I'll believe you're not a t_d retard.

What no one is talking about is the possibility that Trump is under duress. Why is he either good or bad? This is against everything he has stood for. Is it not possible someone has a gun to his head whether literal or metaphorical?

>my own board
Here's your (you) cuckboi

It will all eventually blow over when people start coming back.

You're absolutely right. This board has switched almost over night compared to earlier attempts by the aforementioned.

Fortunately those who made what happen actually happen are circling.

Be calm and wait it out. Thankfully kikes finally realize their money is better spent, sand niggers have short attention spans, and dykes eventually get raped into submission.

>reminder is in all caps
>reddit spacing
>Lefty/pol/
>not /leftypol/
>thinking /leftypol/ does raids
>Trump's "base"