You ready to get drafted lads?

You ready to get drafted lads?

you aint getting all the fun m8

maybe

No

I dont want to die as a nato-soldier in some middle eastern desert for some vague goal i don't believe in

i was gonna join anyway

I want to get drafted so i can kill the leafs that get deployed with me

No way in hell I'm fighting Israel's war.

>Live in Neutraland
>Had life-saving surgery because I broke my arm retardedly, right arm (used to be my good one) now too weak to do shit

No, I'll still be here for the happenings :)

I'm ready to lay down my life for my God Emperor. I want for nothing more then to retake the holy land from the heretics. Please, send me to battle.

THIS
H
I
S

But OP don't you realise that if you kill your enemy they win

does the military need filmmakers? Ive only got film school under my belt. Pls help me out there if we have to go to war.

Can't be drafted due to medical condition, eat shit normies

Sorry boys. I'm already 27. Have fun though.

>tfw too told for real war but served proudly in the meme war

Side note. There won't be a Russia conflict. This sterone reminds them we mean what we say and strike decisively.

Jokes on them! I've already been through a general court martial and can't ever be accepted into the military again!

>tfw most of Sup Forums would be incapable of being drafted due in part to everyone being mentally retarded

>i'm already 27

Don't worry. When all the young men are killed in the front lines they start drafting people in their 30s.

4F status, so I ain't going anywhere.

might be kinda fun desu

Nope can't be drafted I'm here on a visa. But thanks for the good fight!

I hope it will start with nukes, so I wont survive.

I'm going to yell CYKA BLYAT from the opposite trench in every battle.

i'm sorry i'll probably have to shoot you ivan

7.77 FEEL METAL JACKET

18 to 26 go first round. They drsft all the way up to 45, though.

Which when you think about it, is pretty fucked up. Why do we send off young men who have either no experience or are just getting started in the working world off, instead of sending older men (27-35) who have done their time, probably have stuff left behind for their families, and can be just as physically fit? It's odd, and almost seems like a way for politicians to make sure their own names don't get called.

I'm on disability NEET bux so, have fun boyo's. I'll take care of things here. Including taking care of your GF

dont forget CHEEKI BREEKI VDAMKE ANU

make sure she doesn't get too fat, bro. appreciate it.

I will do my duty and kill anyone they tell me to

Lol same. Said I was sad when I was like seven and some curly haired kike shrink locked me up in the nuthouse for a week. Now I can't do shit lol.

there wont be a draft, but if there is one I will answer the call. A lot of talk on this board but no balls to back it up. Im seriously losing all respect for Sup Forums at this point.

Watch as hundreds of millenials try to swarm the Canadian border and Canada gets all tough so they'll be forced to fight

It will be NATO vs an Alliance of Russia, Syria, China, North Korea and Iran

My brother has already gotten drafted here, i did miltiary service in 2014-2015 as a volunteer.
He will do it as a conscript 2018-2019.
And iam more than ready to do it again to serve my Fatherland.

who here /backdoordraft/?.

Shame, Im about to start college soon too

I hope all you American faggots get drafted and die in a desert ditch for the Kike.

You fuckers are the plague of the Earth.

>tfw have to draft a dodge so I don't die in some globalist's war plot

I accept that fighting an enemy that attacks us or is a threat to us as a nation is a fight I'll have to fight.

But I'm not about to fight for fucking Syrians to 'depose a tyrant'. Fuck that shit they need to sort it out themselves.

If the draft happens you'll soon find that loyalty to your country does not equate to blind obedience of its leaders.

Kek. She'll be cooking for me and getting plenty of exercise

We wont get drafted cause this entire thing was a set up
but if worst comes to worst yeah i guess I am

remember to always have a suicide strategy. you dont wanna get caught by ISIS. They'll literally chew your balls off before they stick their dicks in your eye sockets. Save a bullet for your head as an easy out.

your gay

>that one triggered serb in every thread

I already did my time.
Unless they want to bump me up to E-6 I'm not going to re-enlist. I'm not mentally fit enough for combat again so those who can't do teach.

>I'm not mentally fit enough for combat again
Come on, Iraq was hardly Vietnam. What's wrong did your playstation break and you had to resort to using a wii

Because 21 year old soldiers > 30 year olds

You peak physically around 23 year old. Also younger people are more impressionable and easy to control.

Can't wait to see all the nu-males get drafted.

you slav rats don't know what's coming

Fuck this shit. Why couldn't surviving sons act be the meme it was meant to be?

>only child cant be drafted
>"lol get on the boat"

I want die

Hahahahaahaahah prepare to die for the kikes and the greater israel you fucking cucks

Can you get drafted with ADHD and on meds??

No I will refuse to go.
I will pretend to be crazy like Bukowski did.

this^ is a pog in disguise. you disgust me faggot

Fucking Kek'd.
a) I'm also diagnosed with ADHD and I believe it doesn't exist
b) Kill yourself you autistic dipshit

id rather the muzzies just keep killing eachother
Syria is hardly worth dying for

anyone else too fat to get drafted

>-12 myopia
>LASIK is impossible thanks to really thin corneas

Guess I won't be drafted

sage
nobodies getting drafted you homo

Never said I actually have it lmao. Got meds tho

I'll go happily if I survive it'll give me an excuse for being such a fuckup

Maybe in a fist fight or as pack mules. When it comes to shooting guns there isn't much difference as accuracy doesn't really degrade. With the current state of weapons technology, it doesn't make sense to not draft older people.

Drafted for what? We are not going to war with Russia.

Can't wait to see your your nu-lesbian feminists get drafted!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao most pol people arent of age to be drafted and probably still wont be in a couple of years

>have a fuckhuge army
>still have to draft when shit gets real
what's the fucking point of it then? Why not just sacrifice the muhreen and other glorified welfare leeches?

I didn't really see Iraq I fought in Afghanistan. Unlike most I wasn't a desk jokey. I spent almost a year in Marjah but that's the only thing of note.

I'm just not the fanatic I use to be. Not as devoted to the cause. Too much time in civilian life has worn off all the indoctrination.

I'm not going to say I saw things that scarred me and that I won't forget them because much of it I have. A lot happened to me that took its toll on me mentally. My service had nothing to do with it.

I'd love to go back but crushing isolation has made me unfit.

>dying for some thirdworld shithole country that has nothing to do with us

Fuck Syria

Kek nah senpai
>onlychild.jpeg
I can't get drafted fuckers!

Yeah i'm not dying for some brown shitheads screeching about some sand sorry.

>Implying I'm going to fight and die in a war for Israel and not dodge that shit faster than a rabbi picking up a dollar

21 year olds have better cardio than 30 something year olds

>I broke my arm retardedly

what did you do

Former US Marine here
Already served my time.
Good fucking luck trying to draft me bitches

>Navy reserves
>Two days ago I was told to be prepared to be deployed for full time enlistment

it's like Sup Forums forgot there's nothing better than Conquest for the Glory of your Nation. Your Golden Lion is trying to MAGA, but he needs murderous killing machines. Will Sup Forums join the Great Crusade?

Women don't get drafted

>flat feet
>horrible vision
>fat
>an eternal student

will I be drafted?

YES WE ARE

i can't get drafted because i have flat feet and my right ankle is made out of mostly metal due to an accident

>The golden lion

Assad?

>Only child
feels good I guess

accept it goy, you are a mere tool for us, we need you to die for israel, i mean, for peace in the middle east!

You must be stupid then. You said "with ADHD and on meds"
Fucking retards, man. They're everywhere

This is just fucking cringe to read.
Your golden lion already commands the largest fleet in the world what would he needs some virgins for?

>be me
>brainlet
>not fit
Im gonna die on the frontlines aren't i

>Celtic
>Retarded
Way to fit the stereotype so well.

>get drafted
>fight war
>hopefully not die
>women learn what male privilege really is
>3rd wave feminism dies completely

Will it be worth it? The blood of innocent men to wash the filthy virtues of the west?

A draft would make zero sense. Infantry is not important anymore. It's all about cruisers and aircraft. We have more than enough volunteers for any kind of conflict we would get into.

I hope

It has been too long since the last war.

Sadly, without wars, everything just goes to shit I guess.

How's all that lack of military spending because we've got a bilateral protection agreement?
You're welcome you fucking cunt

>infantry is not important anymore

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh geez

>tfw mental illness
>can't be drafted because of it
>I'll get to sit back and watch my friends and other brave men sent off to a foreign land to die while I get to live
Feels pretty bad man.

#everydaysexism
#patriarchy

>Kushner needs murderous killing machines for Israel.

"it's all about cruiser and aircraft"

Yeah try occupying a city with a fucking airplane you retard

Croatia isn't NATO fucking mouthbreather.

I dont want to kill russians

Not if you had meds within 5 years of joining
I was asked if I took meds because my files where my dad was in the army had a diagnosis for it. Haven't had them since I was a kid, and they let me in.

Can't be drafted if your're mentally unstable man

Go read Warfighting and you'll understand why your statement is so absurd.

If theres a draft crime would fucking skyrocket