Hahahahahahaha stupid american never can win vietnam

Hahahahahahaha stupid american never can win vietnam

Eat bacon pig american hahahahahahah

Meee so horny, will you love me long time?

Shut the fuck up you worthless poverty ass VIETGOOK, when your people aren't screeching in your ugly insect tongue or opening nail salons, you are just a bunch of ugly subhuman insectoids!

I'm dating a Vietnamese girl right now actually.

Her dad is a veteran of the war. He is not happy about it at all.

I like eating her out under the table when she is on a skype call with her dad. I can hear him asking her if she okay every so often while talking.

>laugh at stupid ghosts
>ghosts die off
>now east asian confucians are the most intelligent, hardest working, technologically advanced, internationally hegemonic group
>everything is going to be all light --
>>hey man
>what the hell was that?
>>hey man, you got tree fiddy I could have off ya?
>fucking niggers
>where are all these niggers coming from
>more nigger every day
>go to most honorable asian place
>secret math study lab under graves of ancestors
>there are hidden the last roundeyes
>they talk in their multisyllabic insect babbling
>translator is saying something about
>"we are the protectors ..."

Come i will fuck you stupid american!!!!!!

You are a capitalist nation, humming along with capitalist factories that supply other capitalist, and just got arms from capitalist to defend yourselves from psuo-capitalists (china).

Are you stupid? Do you not realize that you are typing on a capitalist excess?

So bik!

Yeah, having fun being a Chicom puppet?

Even your politburo realizes they fucked up by having their lot with them.

You guys could have been as rich as South Korea by now.

Look how stupid pig america hahahhahaha

>slope gf
That would be so cool, I'd put apocalypse now on, and and get her to act out my favourite movie GI/saigon whore fantasies. Then shag her to the best napalm strike scenes flickering in the background, and shoot my duff up her back to the ride of the valkyries music...

Hey man, do your party trick...

I fuck you i fuck chinese! STUPID FUCK CHINEEEEEEESE

I have in zoo garden many him friends

BAIT

>Government copied from China
>Flag is derivative of China
> Somehow not a puppet

Ok Nguyen....

You betrayed your ancestors heritage by working with USA. How does it feel now?

Maybe it's like the pinkos were saying and Charlie just wanted to throw out the foreigners, and the Russians were having a 100% off sale on guns

If that was the case then Ho wouldn't have purged all the Non-Communists.

Turns out Communism was a deal-breaker on that shit.

>stupid American can never win Vietnam
Except we technically did. The North and the South signed the Paris Peace Accords in 1973. After that, the US pulled out because that was the agreement:
"Beginning on 27 January 1973 at midnight, Greenwich Mean Time—in Saigon time, 08:00 on 28 January—there would be an in-place ceasefire. North and South Vietnamese forces were to hold their locations. They were permitted to resupply military materials to the extent necessary to replace items consumed in the course of the truce.
Once the ceasefire is in effect, U.S. troops (along with other non-Vietnamese soldiers) would begin to withdraw, with withdrawal to be complete within 60 days. Simultaneously, U.S. prisoners of war would be released and allowed to return home. The parties to the agreement agreed to assist in repatriating the remains of the dead.
There would be negotiations between the two South Vietnamese parties—Saigon and the Vietcong—towards a political settlement that would allow the South Vietnamese people to 'decide themselves the political future of South Viet-Nam through genuinely free and democratic general elections under international supervision.'
Reunification of Vietnam was to be "carried out step by step through peaceful means'."
The only reason there isn't a South Vietnam today is because the fucking northern kikes didn't keep their word in any respect. You seriously couldn't even give us all of our POWs back?

They gave you McCain back.

Yeah man, worst fucking thing they could have done, those assholes.

Singer of birds

Fuck you, you stupid communist, most of young Vietnamese now pro US as fuck. No one cares about your stupid uncle Ho or the Vietname war anymore.

about 1% of Vietnam know what communism is and say that about 10000000 years later we will reach communism state, people still believe this sh!t...yfw

Meh, I am happy enough with her liking to do cosplay shit while having sex and, well, she has the right kind of thickness.

Pic related. This is her build.

Only she is 4'6" tall.

You think you'll ever go back to your real flag and not the gay ass Commie one?

To be fair, most flags are fucking retarded. Stars, stripes, and other bullshit in abundance.

At least Guam has a bit of a different flag. It is supposed to be what you see when being born in the country.

>dat fupa