I'm a submissive gay twink... What is my purpose in life?

Does being a fag ruin a chance at living a fulfilling life that imprints society?

It doesn't seem that many gays live happy lives. Even the famous gays seem to live pretty weird and unhappy lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DhsfH
discord.gg/xnKG5
discord.gg/sUwRx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bening a fag ruins your life yes
Try having a kid and doing something with your life other than a massive faggot gayer than reddit

>Defining yourself based on what gets you off

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/DhsfH

Everybody here will tell you you're worthless but don't listen to them. Weak/beta man are necessary for the balance of the world
Keep sucking those dicks boy carry on, be of use

Just stop being gay, you faggot.

You pass butter

>I'm a submissive gay twink... What is my purpose in life?

To suck my dick

> I'm a submissive gay twink... What is my purpose in life?

Being a cum dumpster

Dont engage in huge amounts of faggotry.
Avoid pride parade shit.
Try to be an upright standing man.
Being gay shouldn't define you, being yourself should.

MODS

You're here so we can lynch you and relieve some of our stress.

You're the end of your bloodline. You will have no legacy.

Think of the risks OP and your mental health.

You're way more likely to die from an STI. You're way more likely to have some kind of mental illness.

But it's not too late. You can turn back on your gayness and live a fulfilling life. You can become respected and have an actual family. You can actually love yourself.

Try to not be gay.

Is your entire life going to revolve around your fetishes. Just marry and get over your gay fase.

How's this penis waving WWIII garbage feeling, you larping bot? Surrogacy blah blah fall of man blah blah constant moaning from heteros about how fucked up THEY ARE. Take a look around. I'm done

i dont ._.

thats why i dont want to be gay

To be a submissive gay twink

The purpose of life is to have transcendental experiences. Spiritual oneness, love, beauty, truth, these are the things that make life worth living. If you don't believe they exist, I'd honestly suggest suicide, because if you don't have hope that you can experience love etc., why live?

kys. saged.

>you're sterile because you're a homo

>What is my purpose in life?
cum dumpster, then aids patient

Unfortunately this degenerate pathetic scum are allowed to be a sperm donor if he has not (yet) contracted HIV

Truvada
>says the zika patient?
>says Charlie Sheen?
>says Michael Douglas?
>says the 90% of people who have herpes
>says the guy who invented ALL of this plus incurable gonorrhea

you cant change what you are user,but dont be a fag about it

come out the closet but dont let it spill into the street

i'd feel ashamed if my parents knew i was gay tho

This. Thinks r DNA receptacles.

Also any fag who defines themselves as a fag is ignorant.

>needing to make sure everyone knows your sexual preference because there's nothing else different or interesting about you

fuck off you self-conscious queer

You are going to get AIDS and die.

That's what faggots do. Srry. No not really.Dicks are for chicks.

Yh well eventually they'd get used to it. If they don't then it's not like you need them bitching at you about it anyway.

Be gay w/e. Just don't be a faggot. Don't shove it in peoples' faces, don't dress like a queen, don't open conversations with it. You only need discuss it if it's necessary, like if a girl wont stop her advances, or if someone asks you about your sexuality directly.

i was just wondering what my options in life were because i'm not very manly and i'm gay :l

1st response was correct response, sorry.

i'm more scared of having to introduce a boyfriend eventually and they might see the boyfriend as a more manly man than their son, while i seem like im submissive to him.

Same as everyone else's. Get a job, work for a living, enjoy food, hobbies and friends. Find someone to spend your life with etc.

>You're way more likely to die from an STI.
to be fair, that's 100% up to him
gays get STIs at higher rates because they're degenerate retards, not because being gay just spontaneously generates STIs

don't be a dumbfuck who takes any dick you can get and you won't get diseases

Well if you're a bottom that will almost certainly be the case. Does it really matter?

AIDS is your death sentence. You chose it.Enjoy it.

ass blasted, the way you like it.

Hm well I'm gay and me & my bf are faithful to each other. Considering we're both STI free and aren't gonna bed random strangers, I can't think how I'm gonna get infected.

discord.gg/xnKG5

probably to get fucked in the ass a bunch

give muslims aids

It's just that 1 dick he sucking on the downlow that will kill you.

Good luck faggot.

Sweet. It's great you can find someone to love, to hug in bed every night and maybe even share each others clothes and aftershave. It sounds ideal. Sounds more fun than living with a wretched old hag.

I'm not calling you a faggot to belittle you,but you do suck cocks.

It is great yeah, but we haven't moved in together yet. Our relationship is only 6 months old, but I love him a bunch.

No worries mate. I call most of my friends faggots more often than they call me it.

I think you misunderstood the word: faithful.

bump

it's emasculating for your parents to see you as submissive though

>tfw no sub Sup Forums bf

SEATTLE
E
A
T
T
L
E

why do you let your sexual orientation define you you faggot, be a man

Probably to grow some balls and fix your testosterone-deficit

Well for all they know you're a power bottom. Does it really matter what they think?

i guess not. it's just the mental barrier of having your parents probably figure out you're getting used by another man.

Big, sweaty, hairy, balls. Dangling between your legs. Or wrapped up snug and tight in your speedos. Balls. Balls. Ballllsss

sasuga britain-kun

hahaha who am I to talk, amirite

I'm the bottom in my relationship. Neither myself, him, nor my parents view at is me being "used". If it's something you enjoy doing, how could it possibly be you being used? Stimulating a prostate feels good. And that's literally all it is. You sexually stimulating yourself.

do parents always see it that way? mine are generally accepting i think.

they didnt even say anything when i started shaving my legs and arms.. besides my dad making a joke how i cut myself while shaving once

Not all parents, of course. But at the end of the day you'll be happier having a fulfilling relationship with someone you love, than you would be not having one, or having to have one in secret because you're worried about the opinions of others.

Can you design some sharp, slimming uniforms user? Kind of like the Nazis, but more...Hugo Boss. We might have big job for you.

Uh jaaaaa. You're also a sausage expert. Big, fat, juicy, tasty, meaty, delicious, nutritious German Bratwurst in your mouth, sliding down your throat into your belly omnomnom.

Can you stop being a fagoot?

discord.gg/sUwRx

Show us that ass and dick or gtfo, fag!

Who dear? Me dear? Gay dear? nooo dear ...