I'm starting to get the feeling that a lot of Sup Forums anons don't like Israel or Jews in particular. Is this true?

I'm starting to get the feeling that a lot of Sup Forums anons don't like Israel or Jews in particular. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, specifically the Jews and rich who have puppeted the western world and suppress everyone else

>not posting Candice Bailey along side Lindsey

Is it because Candice is the true queen of Sup Forums (secretly)?

Mmm... could be...

What I would do to bang Lindsey Lohan when she was younger...

RIP

Lindsay Lohan circa 2004 is the hottest female I've ever seen. The only female I've ever masturbated to.

Jews have complete control of what the media believes. They are what is making blacks act retarded in school and play basketball and listen to rap and hate white people.

No.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and multiculturalism.

Young lindsey lohan was so hot.
It's a damn shame she turned into some creature..

From what could you possibly deduce this?
Are we reading the same board?

>starting

LURK MORE

They're jealous because they're not the master race.

>I'm starting to get the feeling that a lot of Sup Forums anons don't like Israel or Jews in particular. Is this true?

The vast majority of visitors to this site have no problem with jews or Israel. However, antisemits post more frequently, which gives the impression that this board is antisemitic.

Old Sup Forums hated (((them))) and their tricks, especially when JIDF still frequented the site

Nu-pol is just infested by the same kike shills that run r/T_D, underage b&s, shareblue, CTR, and the remnants of JIDF

lol. Don't worry, we are a satire forum. :)
Colored, jews and lgbtq+ are our allies and friends. As Islam, we are people of peace. :p

Zyklon B once again, one day, believe that.

(((nu-Sup Forums))) loves the Jewish master race. They are God's chosen people, goyim.

Gay.

Why must women be such whores

Its amazing how some stupid decisions made her ugly and untouchable now. She would've been the Marilyn Monroe of the 21st century.

Hi JIDF

Jew hatred and Jews are always brought up because of their subversion of cultures they don't fit in with and their disproportionate control of the banks, media, and politics.

Take it from an ex-kike. I left the faith solely because Sup Forums has given me the answers. My next goal is to redpill any other questioning Jews, I hope many will follow.

Well, you see, Jews are to root of all evil, they are manipulative, self-righteous, antisocial, pro-degeneracy jerks.
Do you understand now?

What does it take to get to that point from the goddess she was 10-15 years previously? I'm assuming moderate heavy drug use and numerous gang rapes.

Those two? Oh those two did it in a desperate attempt to gin up interest in their shitty down channel cable tv show that was built from the ground up to target 13 year old boys with video games and Hoyt chicks, but never managed to get above water in the ratings.

But seriously, though, Sarah Jean Underwood is a goddess. She's one of those rare humans that are so beautiful that it hurts to look at them.

I love jews and want Israel to celebrate diversity.

Yes, only because the jews have the tried and true methods of nepotism throughout every class of their culture...and white folk , only at the top.

those are some awfully nice clouds...

READ THE RULES
POL IS NOT FACEBOOK OR REDDIT
DATA MINING IS FORBIDDEN
RESPONSE SOLICITATION IS SPAM

Not a hebrew, boychik, just asking.

When you live on a diet of cum and cocaine for a few years, it's not the best for your appearance.

The root of all Sup Forums's opinions is insecurity from a smegma problem.

Asking a simple question. Seems too many stormfags have been on here recently. More than usual.

Diversity is our strength! You wouldn't want to be RACIST would you?

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

They're devious fucks and usually ugly.
But I don't mind them. I'm an asshole and an anarchist myself, so their tyrannical jewry means nothing to me.

>but user! Thay push anti-white shit like BLM
So?
>it makes niggers kill more white people
Stop living in cities, and/or carry a gun.
>but that's illegal!
So? Do it anyway you dumbass. Government ignores the law. Why should you not do the same?

Makeup, lighting, a good camera, and a little work in post and I can make that look beautiful.

Man she was literally my first chush. What went so wrong?

Same here, pal (well, first celeb crush). Seeing here in Freaky Friday cemented it.

feels bad man. She was my childhood crush. Would sell my soul to get a piece of that.

I wonder why.

JUST

My god she looks like she's 50

How does one manage to fuck up their appearance that badly

i wonder why

Any more booklist pics like this?
Any political point of view will do.

>How does one manage to fuck up their appearance that badly
Using cocaine and other stimulants without properly hydrating or eating or taking antioxidants.

cocaine? that looks like years of prescription opiods/heroin to me.

It can't be just cocaine
David Bowie was fucking destroyed by cocaine and he still ended up looking pretty good

I love Israel, but I hate America.

Israel is cancer
Zionists deserve a bullet
Secular jews are cool though

You will never get this, you will never get this!

Taking supplements, water, and food won't stop the heart damage.
The coke angle of death will still get you if you call on her too much even if you take every precaution.

Too much dopamine agonism is cardiotoxic.

I can't imagine how op came under this impression .

wtf are you talking about? orthodox jews are right winged atleast. Secular Jews promote left wing ideologies. Seth Rogen, George Soros, Rothschild, need i go on?