Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

What happened?

literally nothing

Pol woke up from drumpf jewish fantasies

He crossed the line.

Trump swallowed 10 gallons of kike semen.

Turns out, the Democrats and Drumpf were 4D chessing us.

He tried to Mossad the Assad

He is sucking hebe cock now

He betrayed us and our ideology
Leave Assad alone, all people deserve a nation free from tampering

It's heartbreaking but we don't tolerate globalist puppets.
The war was for a lie(big surprise there). Does history teach us nothing? Fuck everything.

nigga where have you been for 36 hours. pickup a newspaper, open a blog from literally wherever.

Trump stabbed you in the back, he's nothing more than a Neocon Jewish Puppet.

Fucking anime memester reddit fag pieces of garbage
I hope you finaly fuck off from this board

>Support least bad candidate
>bitch about everything they do once they win.
how we Sup Forums

Sup Forums has liked Assad far longer than Trump. Not to mention the removal of Assad means far more refugees, and another ruined Middle Eastern country.

Basically, Trump fucked up.

he sold us out to the jews

lefty shills trying to flip Sup Forums

Rev up those helicopters

trump betrayed kek.
Curse is appon him now

He is a shill and he has been sucking jew-israeli dick in public thousand times. And Sup Forums is still surprised.

He dun goofed.

We never were outright worshippers of him and were willing to point out his flaws (like this big one) until the flood of redditors and normalfags after he was made the nominee.

we are tired of pointless wars in the middle east and rapefugees

Go back to that kyke h3h3 tier garbage you fucking faggot. Go die in a ditch.

Trump is a faggot, fuck him. Kill him.

>redditor comes to Sup Forums
>shitposts "wtf I hate drumpf now"
>newfags from kikebook fall for memes

Newfags lurk moar. How people can't spot shilling at this point is beyond me.

Sup Forums has always hated trump, people are just more active during happenings so the astroturf campaign of fake support is relatively less of the posts

Fucking leaf

He's still better than Hillary, but the blind worship of him that Sup Forums has been on for the past few months has now finally ended. Those cancerous faggots belong on r/the_donald.

You don't get much admiration of Assad on the left these days, if only because he tolerates the Kurds.

shill bullshit and short sighted trolls.
the short sighted troll think that laughing at Sup Forums today is of greater value than seeing trump reelected tomorrow. they are fool hedonists with weak minds and no foresight.

Wow, this is some high tier ironic shilling

Sup Forums shouldn't hate Trump. Don't worry guys, he's totally on your side!

(((They))), which is probably (((you))), think Sup Forums is a collective mind that can be persuaded with suggestion.

Sup Forums suddenly started to care more about an irrelevant subhuman Arab rat than the savior of Western civilization

We know that he's on YOUR side

Don't worry user. Right now there are shills hopping all over our displeasure with Trump. There's simply just a lot of questions surrounding the sarin attack, and if it was real or not. So right off the bat we wouldn't want military intervention over a lie. Second, Trump ran on non-interventionist policies, and criticizing poor moves like invading Iraq based on a lie.

With that being said, it could be true that the sarin attack happened as they said it did, in which case Trump was perfect in his reaction to it, and dropped a hundred million worth of bombs right infront of the chinese president (or whatever the fuck he is). I think the attack went well because it didn't kick off ww3, which I think deep down, everybody on Sup Forums really truly wants to avoid.

What worries me the most, is that all of the fuck heads like mccain and pelosi and CNN love what Trump just did. THAT seems like the biggest issue with this whole thing to be honest

Sup Forums never supported trump in the first place because we're not morons, t_d shills mass infiltration just makes it seem true

He did the one thing we wanted him not to do.

Sup Forums is being raided by an assblasted leftypol since their board is baleeted, couple that with the usual shareblue,throw in a dash of Putin-bots and you have shill soup.

He went neocon.

No trust me, we totally hate Drumpf! We wish he was never president! He's totally not under our control!

One of the main reason Trump had a lot of support was because of his non interventionist views. All he wanted to do was to deal with ISIS and that's about it.
He said he would leave Assad and Syria in general alone because it's not America's problem, it's theirs.
But then, another chemical attack happened and Trump thinks it's Assad, he changed his mind on everything and decided to launch tomahawk missiles on a SAA airbase that was holding off jihadist rebels, which resulted on them being able to advance.

You don't like hila??

fuck off T_D

He's proved that he's a globalist ZOG puppet. Fuck off and take your redditcuck friends with you.

He's turning against Bannon and letting Kikener dictate foreign policy.

the leaf and Australia saying Sup Forums hate trump how many shekels do you get for doing this

yeah people should be able to spot the_donald shills by now.
>turn on cnn
>libtard cucks praising trump
>i-i-its the evil leftwing shills on Sup Forums that attack based trump! f-felow centipedes unite!

>>>#firekushner

This is it Sup Forums, this is the moment. Once they start latching on and screaming "Anti-Semitism" we have our opening to strike. Equate Globalism and Warmongering Imperialism to Zionism.

This is the perfect opportunity to shatter that insufferable fucking barrier the kikes have put up around their actions with MUH HOLOCAUST.

Isn't Bannon fired? Does he have any say in anything anymore?

Reminder to bootlicking Drumpftards from reddit that they will be shot.

No and Yes
How much? We're unsure

is english not your native tongue? do you have trouble reading? are you mentally diaabled?

>What happened?

8ch /leftypol/ .... CREW/ or "Shareblue" (as the know-nothing meme-team like to call them) as well as r/communism and a gaggle of low-energy Leaf/Swede/Germanocuck posters just tagging along for the ride...

have been engaged all day in a non-stop shill campaign to LARP as 1488 "Tru-Cvlt" White nationalist "RIGHT WINGER" Sup Forumstards!

and have been posting divisive threads/posts claiming:

>Anyone who doesn't meet our anti-trump narrative is a T_D shill!
>Trump hates the White race! 1488 seig heil!! IMPEACH TRUMP!! He is a JEW LOVER!!
>Hitler would've gassed TRump!
>Bannon and Kushner are at war!! GET BOTH OF THEM OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE!!

etc etc etc...

Notice that they constantly slip up in their posts as stormfags and accidentally type
>drumph

or while trying to post as stormfag/White NAtionalists... accidentaly call him
>orange bastard
and the like...

It's really fucking hillarious honestly.

They think they are WINNING!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaahahahaha....

too much entertainment.

Drumpf BTFO thats why !!! He is a neo con now you all got jewe... duped.

Stupid drumpf supporters will never learn.

Its best if you all just stop supporting him now before it gets embarraassing.

My wife Donald did nothing wrong. The missle attack he did was totally justified by the fact Syria committed a war crime on their own people. It's not like any massacre he has done in the pass. This time Assad used banned Chemical weapons they previously said they didn't have.

>low-energy
Get out, cretin.

trump dindu nuffin he was a good boy went to church every day, he can't do wrong trust me you don't want to be a naz- i mean communist do you ?

Lets be honest here

Yes we were all sucking Russia dick for the past few months, mostly because we had some dream of a russian/american brotherhood that would stand up to islam and save the white race together

It was a nice dream, but it never really was much more than that.

At the end of the day, Assad is still a retarded muzzie, Syria is still a shithole, the rebels are still fucking useless, and the whole area is a mess.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been saying from the start that the only thing to be done in Syria is for the US to forcibly take over and run that shit. Anyone else is just going to fuck it up and hand it over to ISIS, especially Assad.

A Russia/America broship would be cool, but sometimes you just have to do what needs doing, especially when no one else is able or willing.

The autists are dumb enough to fall for shills.
Let that sink in, T_D is beating shills and some newfags fall for this shit.

My b boo boo

>trump enters another war for israel
>jews are paying people to shill against him

pick one.

>how many shekels do you get for doing this
they do it for free for their jewish masters

also the paid russian propagandists that inhabbit this place arent happy today.

>low energy

Wish we could build a wall around the brainlets at t_d

Sup Forums realized that drumpf is a fucking neocon zionist jew

We don't.

>assad is a retarded muzzie
t rabbi

Also he managed to piss off Russia with a Syrian dick measuring contest with China and North Korea.

>calls me low energy
>my post full of multpile vectors of points to attack (if you had any life to you)

instead...
>just claim "low energy lol... dummy!"

Who is what now faggot moose-cock sucking syrup nigger?

>pic related

(You)... SOON!

First of all, anyone smart enough will not hate on trump just yet. It's simply too early to judge.
I'm critical of his actions but I give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Trump supersized us many times and I wouldn't wonder at all if, it would be some 10d chess move.

Time will tell and I'll change my opinion on him accordingly.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

people who go through life thinking this often find that the sentiment is rarely reciprocated

only your friend is your friend, and when you dont have any friends then you only have yourself, which is basically where the US is at

Fuck off and die, Reddit shithead.

It's completely fucking obvious. They're also gaslighting like fucking morons; any post that doesn't present an argument or anything thoughtful should be written off. For example: >t_d
>neocon
Go into the catalogue and search those - earlier "neocon" had 17 results. Yeah, no shilling going on here.

It doesn't ??

He is helping the jewish cause. His ugly kike daughter and son-in-law are faggots.

communist siding with kikes on "le i m x and i hate y" posting

not suprising communists dont care for truth at all

someone missed his daily fill-up of chink and muzzie semen.

C-can I hate (((Trump))) and still post Pepes? I agree that the Kek shit is cancer

ITS JUST 78D CHESS GUYS. HE'S OUR GUY STILL. ASSAD AND TRUMP WILL BOTH STILL WIN, BOTH OUR GUYS.

Fucking shill lol god damn. U guys are good.

>>Sup Forums hates Trump now
All I've seen is the shills being up to their usual tricks.

>Trump-sama, you are russian agent
>No, I'm BFF with Israel. See?
>Oh, ok
He showed everyone who was the boss of this gym.
It's still 4D chess.
There's not going to be another war in the middle east.

He should us what a good goy he's willing to be.

They only did it to send them a message, this will force them to sit down and talk.

>Trump loves jewish wars now

What happened?

more or less this

>trump can't do wrong

R donald or some shit is trying to derail the Trump train. Carry on.

this edit is okay, but where is the real version?

people who find themselves believing that garbage trope find themselves being USED LIKE A TOOL by the smarter of their two enemies...

Usually to the end of their own demise...

Should I go back to Plebbit before I die... or after?

Why don't you make a thread talking about how awesome Trudeau is... or how he's a marxist son of a LITERAL WHORE and a cuck father who fapped to AMERICAN AND UK Rockstars DUMPING GALLONS OF SEMEN INTO HIS """"WIFE""" because he was just a broke-dick Commie KEK?!?!

THAT would be the first worthwhile Canadian Themed thread.... ever honestly!

Do it!!

Be the Change (You) wish to see!!

I never liked him in the first place.

Shill

Dumb fucking shill. Go suck Assads dick fag.

Why do you shills have a problem with Israel being an alliance with the west/USA? Assad hurt his own people and you edgy shills support him for it. If Trump supports Israel, I support Israel. Shills get the FUCK out.

I don't.

Warmongering neocons, like you, are to be killed.

>.
Makes you wonder how much these niggers are getting paid.

Autists sometimes REEEEEEEEE without thinking first

Shills are in full damage control mode.

>>trump can't do wrong
Yeah he can, I don't agree with a lot of Trumps recent shit.
What does that have to do with the obvious anti-Trump shilling that is prevalent in Sup Forums?

Memes? There hasn't been a decent creative post ever since trump got elected. This place is like reddit now. kys already or be original for fuck sake

>implying Pinochet wasn't a authoritative militant leftist

>low energy
you faggots will be purged sooner or later and banished back to your reddit shithole