If you support Trump, you're a Jewish reddit shill

>If you support Trump, you're a Jewish reddit shill
>If you oppose Trump, you're a leftist discord shill

Man, Sup Forums has really gone to shit

KEEP UP THE FIGHT

These r*dditfags are starting to feel more and more ostracized now that they've realized what place they're in right now. If Trump doesn't keep up the promises he made, he can burn in hell for all he's worth.

this is the type of shit that drove me off Sup Forums

I just keep it simple and support the Reich

Yeah, this was bound to happen with all the publicity this board has received. It's mostly morons at this on both sides of the argument. It's Sup Forums tier shit now.

Just have to ride it out, the shills will eventually have to get new orders, and the true believers will get bored. Unless they think they can keep this up for the next 8 years.

>if you oppose Trump
It's not even that, if you don't constantly suck his dick and praise his every move as being that of a genius, the hivemind goes nuts.

Ok shill

>you can only fanatically support him or oppose him entirely

>unironically believing anyone shills here

all /pol shits are millennials who can't stand that other people have different views, hence the constant ultimatums

Trump killed this board

This is pretty much how Sup Forums went to shit. Both sides are filled with normies spamming the same shit, Sup Forums has became less of a board taking about politics to who can make the better shitposts.

The Reddit hivemind you mean, T_D cancer infection is extreme here

Did you vote for him to bomb the Syrians? fulow ur hert, man.

this is the goal of the shills retards.

To me it's both sides. In another thread I was just pointing out that Washington probably knows more than we do and so does trump and that it being a false flag was probably taken into consideration I get called a trump shill. I didn't even vote for trump, I was just trying to present another side to argument kek.

Why can't we just accept that Sup Forums never really agrees on anything?

???

this is what reddit does and precisely why people didn't want to let them come

>"WAAAH I WANT TO BE LIKED BY Sup Forums!!!"

It is a very good day for the sheepish Sup Forumssters, today they are getting a whiff of mental adulthood.

MODERATE CENTRALIST RATIONAL SHILL DETECTED
MUH REASONED INSIGHT

whatever, reddit is just throwing a tantrum because their corrupt globalist lost the election and jews are mad because trump half assed his attack on their false flag.

so either way we're still winning. trump probably knows what he's doing. one thing is for sure and that's Sup Forums has been totally compromised by normies so we should all find a new home.

It's just a battle between the true believers and people smart enough to realize Trump was a meme and that he lied, like every president before him.

The true believers will twist themselves into a pretzel to defend his actions no matter what. They're the next anonymoose style breakaway group, and they always had a bigger stronghold on reddit than here.

Not to mention they can't ban dissenters here, like they do back home on reddit. It was a firestorm after yesterday. Even people who'd been there from the start got banned for having second thoughts.

It's not my fault die-hard Trumpcucks can't even admit it when he makes a mistake.

>constantly said during the campaign to not pointlessly escalade ME conflicts that have nothing to do with us
>this is one of the many points used to create a difference between him and Hillary
>BOMBS A FUCKING AIRSTRIP AND KILLS SOME SOLDIERS BECAUSE HIS KIKE BUDDIES IN WASHINGTON PUSHED FOR IT

Anyone who supports this and then lashed out at Hillary during the campaign for her aggressive foreign policy is a massive fucking hypocrite. If it was her doing it, the same people blindly sucking Trump's dick would be screaming non-stop about that EVIL warmonger Shillary.

I'm not saying you should completely withdraw your support for Trump. But pretending like he can do no wrong shows how fucking gullible and new you are.

I never lost faith in Hitler, one of the few non-kiked hero in the last century.

Trump is ISIS' bitch now

I think it was a bad decision but if you're autistic enough to stop supporting the dude for one bad decision you weren't really dedicated to him. We've got 3 and a half more years of him at least, dude made a bad decision. You make yourself look like an autist when you just go fucking nuts and pull out support for him.

I don't regret supporting him, he was still the better choice between him and Hillary. Now people are REEEEing at each other and making Sup Forums a shittier place because of it.

I want actual discussion instead of this endless shill talk. Nothing's gonna get done when we're all too busy arguing like we're a bunch of shitlibs over what's the best way to implement tranny bathrooms.

How bad is Sup Forums?

This is a NatSoc board. Everyone else is niggers.

I can tell you're not from here, and probably from leftypol because that image didn't come from here. I browse Sup Forums every single day, and I have never seen that wojak. Please leave. Im sure you can find a great sub on reddit that you can plan some neat stuff with your communist friends. Please go, thank you

kek wants peace

i mean

come on

>elect Trump because his main policy is "america first" and he wants to end the bullshit arab wars for ZOG shit
>immediately starts another bullshit war for ZOG

I'm blackpilled AF tbhfam. Was trump always a jew shill? Is ZOG blackmailing him? Does being president have a "the abyss gazes also into you" effect that causes them to all go full neocon?
At this point, it seems like there really is no way to fix things from within the current political system. Revolution will be the only way. Guess I'll go back to my pre-2016 mindset and keep praying for a Happening.

HOL UP

DOES THAT MEAN WE WUZ

SHILLS AN SHIIIEET

SEIG HEIL!

d
i cant belive i was tricked by you autists. i really believed theat "MUH BASED PUTIN AND MUH BASED ASSAD WILL GET LE JOOZ AND IT WILL BE GRET, SIHG HIEL XDDDDD" everything that pinches your virgin assholes you just blame on israel even if it makes no logical sense and ive had it. ive changed my beliefs based of you fuckers before, i did it with ron paul, i did it with romeny and every other retard you fuckers shilled. and im not doing it again. i dont care how much you screech, but the fact that you fuckers cant even wait and watch is proof that you just want an excuse to oppose everyone who will or has been in power ever, no matter who. fuck i cant believe ive wasted years of my life on this shithole. im fucking leaving. fuck you all

e-celeb faggotry revved up to 11, Sup Forums doesn't even talk about games or generate noteworthy OC anymore, just the same 5 meme threads, "did you buy her game?", [spoiler]LOL[/spoiler] threads, twitter screencaps, trap posting, furfags, and consolewar shit. they have the audacity to say Sup Forums is worse. what's happening is the lack of moderation and redditfags running rampant. these bombings should begin to drive them off as they get laughed off the board

Might be best to leave so you can learn to think for yourself out in the real world then huh

The truth is Sup Forums likes chaos, and being contrarian.

The only real answer lies somewhere in the middle ground, but I'm a lefty Jew shill so what could I possibly know.

i honestly cant believe i let a bunch of autists on a mongolian throat singing forum tell me what to think. im fucking blacklisting this board on my security software so i cant come back even if i want too

shut up faggot you can just take it off the blacklist. you'll be back they all come back