Why would he use chemical weapons on civilians anyway? What could he possibly gain?

Why would he use chemical weapons on civilians anyway? What could he possibly gain?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/850509690433753088
archive.is/ZnCnl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't.

Fpbp

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

I think OP is hypothetically saying if he did, what would the benefit of it be

Shhhhh, you're asking too many questions.

He did it for the lels

it's just a good caption for a picture full of dead babies

Assad is that guy that shares ironically depressing memes on facebook

found the cuckold

fpbp

JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE KIDS YOU AREN'T FOR DEAD KIDS. ARE YOU GOY?

To kill them?

Do you really think all the people that rebelled against him are going to just stop? Do you think he'll let them back into the country with him as dictator?

He's been bombing them with HE nonstop and they're still around.

Gas is the next logical step as it seeps into underground shelters.

lol what retarded text. who typed that an extra chromosome, inept monkey?

He's evil like voldemort or a sith lord. He does things because he's evil.

The only thing I can think of is if he just wants to watch the world burn.
If he literally just wants to stick his middle finger up and be like "fuck you world/America."
I don't think Assad is that kind of guy. Maybe Saddam or Kim Jung Un would do that but not Assad.

To continue:

He saw that Obama did nothing

He probably thought Trump was paid for by Russia like everyone else

But nope, Trump is his own man and will actually do shit even with Russia around, unlike Obama

Well, you see, by attacking civilian with chemical weapons, a type of weapon he knows is frowned upon by the world, he could show how metal he is. It was his way to say to the world: "FUCK YOU! I DO WHAT I WANT! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" Simple logic.

And he probably has a micro penis and only one ball.

Was getting bombed part of his plan?

He'd get the US an excuse to destabilize his country and remove him.

you know he actually went over a year not speaking to the pro assad people? not for a year. something is wrong there.

Crashing this region, WITH NO SURVIVORS

bingo

Maybe he doesn't have full control of his army and rogue commanders do this

I simply cannot buy into Assad being some sort of evil dictator because every time I look at the dude he just seems like such a nice guy. He's got a real friendly looking face, I can't put my finger on it. Gaddafi and Hussein at least LOOKED like major fucking assholes

Maybe I'm just being retarded

why would he (((do))) the one thing all third-world dictators know NOT to do because it will trigger a curbstomping by the first world?

gee i dunno

maybe its setup by jihadists to stop their final defeat

Hes a dumb fucking inbreed Arab.

Hes a fucking Muslim.

Hes a fucking 3rd world Dictator.

Why the fuck wouldn't he do exactly that?

This.

Who cares if he did it or not.

Who knew all Trump had to do to win respect from the left and neo-cons was fire a few rockets into an empty air strip

>Declared

Dead civilians, terror, etc. tend to inspire fear and help intimidate people into doing what he wants, which improves his legitimacy and thus his claim to power and by extent his life insurance as his power is what ensures him and his family his life; he's part of a minority in Syria.

All the same the claims have been very poorly founded, no need to speculate about his intentions when there's no real evidence implicating him.

Iran is calling the shots. How come none of you retards realize that your Lion of Syria ran out of money long time ago? Rouhani is bankrolling EVERYTHING.

yeah I know, I'M the shill.

It's a no win situation for the west, no matter what he does we know he is better than another Muslim theocracy. Only western Ally in the fight are Kurds and turkey would invade if they take the country.

>old senile benign politician is the loudest voice of reason
what a time to be alive

Look at his fucking face, his underbite and severe depressed chin, this man has severe genetic damage. His brain is probably all fucked up too. He's just trying to be tougher than his father who also mass murdered his own people.

Why do people keeping talking about this as though it means shit?
>Oh 3 years ago he didn't have them so he couldn't possibly have them now
Cunt give me 3 years and i'll get you sarin gas.

He never wanted this. His brother was the heir and he wanted to be a doctor.

His brother died and he took up his duty.

The whole Middle East is so fucked up. We don't know the 12D Chess going on. That's why we should stay the fuck out and let them ravage each other as they've always done.

How fucking new are you. Leave my board.

Gaddafi looked like a drunk uncle.

>You can't make more chemical weapons in 3 years

>BASED ASSAD

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

A mean, surly, drunk uncle.At least he looked the part of an asshole dictator, even though we fell for (((their))) tricks again when it came to his supposed transgressions. I simply cannot buy into Assad being a dick though, not even on just a basic level. He just looks too fucking friendly. Like that one co worker who doesn't really talk much at work but always makes sure to say good morning to you

>Which is why he is celebrated in the one country that would understand.

I legit think Trump wants to help the people. Did you see his speech yesterday? He said we should pray for them.

I'm just here to comment that I think Assad is a weak chinned rat faced looking fucker with big ears.

Its like Rubio and Cruz had a baby.

HE USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON HIS OWN PEOPLE HE IS A MURDEROUS DICTATOR LOOK AT ALL THESE DEAD CHILDREN EVERYWHERE ASSAD LUSTS FOR THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!

Fear, certain ethnic groups in Syria could see him as weak, he can't have that while he is trying to reestablish his authority. Now you do what assad says or he gasses you.

fpbp

>be Assad
>winning war
>use chemical weapons on civilians for no autistic reason

ok

OY GEVALT SHUT THIS DISRESPECTFUL GOY DOWN

Dilbert is the worst possible person to explain this. The day before the blog you posted, he explained how the attack was phony and Trump was condemning a phony attack, then he revises the whole theory after the fact and claims 3d chess and all his other bullshit. Dilbert is fun to read, but he doesn't know shit. He's been making crazy predictions for years, and this one finally panned out. He comes right out and tells you his system, which is to play the odds. He's just a guy trying to make shekels, just like cernovich. Their opinions are worth as much as the next guy, which is nothing.

Found the shill

Found the shill

To press home the futility of the struggle and encourage civilian leaders in rebel held areas to drop their support of the rebels to prevent further attacks, seems pretty obvious, chemical weapon attacks on civilian centers are purely psychological warfare intended to bring about the end of the war that Assad has struggled to win conventionally

>finally win the meme war
>new president with potential for slightly better relations
>isis going byebye
>nuke his own people
>????
>profit

so like that?

whats the next step in his master plan

shit makes no fucking sense - he won already, the cucks in the west were going to leave him be

A) Demorats in retreat.

B) CNN blasted.

C) Trump in command

twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/850509690433753088

OY VEY, WHAT ARE YOU, A RUSSIAN SPY???

Holy shit now THAT'S a rare flag. saved. What's it like living near a dimensional warp?

Nothing.

Ashkenazi Jews are 4x times more prone to schizophrenia and all sorts of mental ills, and it shows. All you camelfucker nations are too inbred for Heaven, kek

>be me
>be migrant and Sweden
>people driving trucks are available
>lol

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

>Ashkenazis are more prone to mental illness

This is true. Here's a test.

Breaking will. Same reason why Lemay firebombed the slopes. Fuck with people enough and they just want the war to end in any way possible.

dragging a filthy neolib president into war, thats what

Post paperwork.

Gas attacks were false flag. Trump was expected to not retaliate, strengthening the "Trump is a Russian agent" meme. He called their bluff.

He didn't, but his generals (which is barely has any control over), did.

Don't do it user life can get better

If you're gonna an hero, go full leaf-breivik before you do it

This

No it won't. I am living off the land 100% alone.

I'm a sick sick man.

do you have a camera?

Go out as a hero

>>Has never heard of Ron Paul or his revolution and calls him senile

Took the blue-pill in 2012 I see...

CIA? Deep Government did it?

>be Assad
>popultion hates you and tries to overthrow you
>civil war starts
>moderate rebels btfo and ISIS boogeymen show up
>Civilians start to calm down; at least you're not ISIS, right?
>fast forward a couple years
>Russia starts helping you in earnest
>ISIS peters out
>making significant gains in war, tides finally turning
>but this means no more convenient ISIS bogeyman
>civilians get uppity again
>???
>slaughter them with poison gas because you're a paranoid megalomaniac and daddy Putin will protect you from any serious repercussions

There are a few weird points, like this and Mccain was there a week ago for a "secret meeting"

Hang yourself.

what will this do? i opened it and i didn't go crazy.

if you want to have a read, this is interesting
archive.is/ZnCnl

>Iran is calling the shots.
iran is not a serious power. they make weapons out of wood and cardboard. Just forget the idea that iran is behind anything. they are impotent.

no u

habit, not gain,

Assad has been using chemical weapons like chlorine gas this entire time. The real question is why would he decide to use a prohibited type of gas when there's absolutely nothing to gain from deploying it?

obv goyim those NAZI ANTI-SEMITE ANARCHISTS should listen to (((us))).

Dude, what if you were already crazy before you opened it, but you're too loony to notice?

Same reason he masturbates them to death.

He's an evil man

Use it or lose it.

^___^

Ask any Syrian how it was like under Assad before the U.S helped started fake revolutions across the country you fucking shill. A civil war is always going to lead civilian deaths. You'll see when you have your own revolution under Trump how bloody it will be.

Three years ago. Plenty of time to start again.

>popultion hates you and tries to overthrow you
Are you this fucking blue pilled? Only like 5% to 10% of the population hated him and they were the hard core islamists. Most people were relatively ambivalent, knowing that Assad was better than any other choice.

95% of this bullshit "civil war" is funded by other gulf nations and is being fought by FOREIGN fighters.

So in short, hang yourself retard.

well, i am here on this anime /christian board so..