TRUMP OWNED TOMAHAWK MISSILE STOCK???

>Tomahawk missiles were a poor choice of weaponry under the circumstances, because Russia has S-400 surface to air defense technology in place in Syria which could easily have shot them down
>Syrian air base was barely harmed and is already back to operational capacity today, because the Tomahawks were aimed at the least important targets on the base
>Tomahawk missiles are manufactured by Raytheon Inc., and Donald Trump owned stock in Raytheon up through at least the start of the presidential election cycle. There is no record that he subsequently sold that stock.

Well lads, that proves it, it was all for show and to boost his own wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/podesta-relative-earned-six-figure-fees-lobbying-clintons-state-dept-during-his-tenure-there.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/defense-industry-hillary-clinton-227336
cnbc.com/2016/12/06/trump-sold-all-of-his-stock-holdings-this-summer-transition-officials-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw drumpf ran for POTUS solely so he could engage in insider trading and expand his brand

>that pic

i dont get it

neither do I.

OP is a retard.

OP is a retard and the artist of that photo needs a gas chamber

All the shit he promised to do but set back. Basically nothing left

Source

Maybe the fact that you don't get a single-panel cartoon means youre the retard

still better than Hillary

it doesnt make any sense

Your IQ needs to be above 90 to post here.

Okay now I'm convinced you're actually just stupid.

Raytheon (RTN) makes excellent missiles, the best missiles in fact. Believe me.

he's "coming up short"

I guess

>S-400
First off that can't take out 59 missiles. Second it was designed for high altitude missiles, not ground skimming ones. Lastly they picked the weapons that were near by and ready to fire. Not just whatever missile fancied them. For example there are bombs designed to destroy runways they could have used that make it really hard to repair, unlike filling a hole.

>and Donald Trump owned stock in Raytheon up through at least the start of the presidential election cycle

proof?

You don't actually know anything about warfare, so it would be nice if you would go cuck yourself thanks.

Ask Putin, faggot.

Did Trump fire the missiles himself? Did he aim the missiles at those parts of the place? Did he tell them to 'make it look like a prank'?

You're a namefag so I would put money on the fact that he's smarter than you, CuckCrusader.

>Ask Putin, faggot.

you got your sources from him?

>You don't actually know anything about warfare, so it would be nice if you would go cuck yourself thanks.
Then refute any of my three main points.

>cuckcrusader
Never heard that one before, you must be some

Also the name was from /mlpol/ so people knew which board I came from. Just forgot to remove it

You didn't make any points, at all. You're completely wrong and proved it.

>>Also the name was from /mlpol/ so people knew which board I came from. Just forgot to remove it

Smart!

Raytheon stock went up today, in case you were wondering.

>The S-400 can't shoot down 59 Tomahawks and was deigned for high altitude missiles

That is a point. Russians would use the Pantsir-S1 for Tomahawk defense.

Sad!

there is a reddit called tiny trumps tank shops trump to make time baby sized. libs hate that our potus is a 6'4 chad

I'm a mongoloid, and so long as he keeps jerking me off, I'm cool with Trump cucking the shit out of me.

He sold all his stocks before he became president.

This.

The cartoonist is clearly a butthurt liberal who doesn't know how to illustrate a coherent point.

shill.

White women doing height shaming as per the norm

Honestly that's better than him starting WW3.

Those tomahawk missles are late 1980's surplus faggot.
Compliments of Bush sr.

do you have documents to back that? seems interesting thugh tomahawks would be a good choice if russia kept their counter measures down .... ooks like the missiles managed to hit the parking lot a few little hangers and maybe a storage area... left enough functional that some cement and balls could fix it quick

Nice links bro

Raytheon is at the point that it's above money and gets any funds it needs printed for it.

Destroy the idea that money controls everything immediately, it's just goy-tokens used by smarter people than yourselves to control society.

>Donald Trump owned stock in Raytheon up through at least the start of the presidential election cycle. There is no record that he subsequently sold that stock.

He could have just had the Pentagon procure more through the Defense Department budget rather bomb Syria. Try again shariablue.

>Stock went up by 3%
WOW MATEY! HE SURE EARNED BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS ON THAT ONE

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/podesta-relative-earned-six-figure-fees-lobbying-clintons-state-dept-during-his-tenure-there.html

politico.com/story/2016/08/defense-industry-hillary-clinton-227336
>A number of big names in defense circles have opened their checkbooks for Clinton. They include former Lockheed Martin CEO Robert Stevens; Edward Kangas, who chairs the board of directors at United Technologies; Pam Wickham, the vice president for corporate affairs and communications at Raytheon

Just stop.

Are you saying investing in RTN is a safe bet?

Inside jokes do not make for good comics. Neck yourself.

But it doesn't make sense. Drumpf is tall as fuck.

>

The increase in value of stock doesn't say everything about profits made even though they're correlated.

You're reaching as fuck my nigga. Come back a week from now and tell us how much Raytheon stock has gone up and maybe I'll believe you my nigga.

TRUMP SOLD ALL HIS STOCK IN DECEMBER.

OP IS A LYING FAGGET JEW WHO HAS TO DECEIVE BECAUSE HE'S WRONG ABOUT HIS VIEWS BUT LACKS THE INTEGRITY AND HUMILITY TO CHANGE HIS POSITION

cnbc.com/2016/12/06/trump-sold-all-of-his-stock-holdings-this-summer-transition-officials-say.html

>TRUMP OWNED TOMAHAWK MISSILE STOCK???

Yeah because he's fucking smart. Those things are the tits.

>Trump trusted the ability of Tomahawk missiles so he bought stock in it
>Trump trusted the ability of Tomahawk missiles so he used them in his strike

??????????

The cunt in the flag hoodie hardly stacks up. Her pussy doesn't even reach trumps head.

She has big feet.

Carat is a measurement of weight, karat is used for gold purity. Just so your memes are on point :^)