Tfw Northern Irish

>tfw Northern Irish
Americans who do you support in the Northern Irish conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo
youtube.com/watch?v=GpItjr35sH4
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
express.co.uk/news/uk/568188/Christianity-to-be-a-minority-religion-in-Britain-by-2050
youtube.com/watch?v=TPPBg62b6AU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmokIGGvSrw
cnbc.com/2017/03/22/scenes-from-the-uk-parliament-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tTJaBT9Pql0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dupw2pH3oes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just feck off there already Brits, your time has passed and you're doing less good than bad there by staying, to all parties involved.

The catholics

After watching Braveheart, ill always root for whoever is fighting against the English.

What is the Northern Irish conflict?

Shut up retard

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8yx5K_LCo

Jew.

ANGLOS RAUS!

Fuck off, Muslim mongrel.

anyone but the Brits obviously.

Nobody, it's not my fucking business. Even though I have Irish ancestry that doesn't somehow give me the right to wade into a heated political situation which has zero impact on my own life.

Demographically though NIRA is fated to return to Ireland unless they try to partition it again which would be retarded.

What Northern Irish conflict?

This isn't the 80's anymore

>Supporting Jewish funded Marxist terrorists
>The autistic proxyscott
Fuck off.

> mmuh heritage

I'm Scottish and I support Anglo-Celtic Unity

neck yourself warmongering cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=GpItjr35sH4

It's going to stay british and there is no quantity of tears you fags can produce which will alter that

But everyone can chime in on american politics

Protestants because muh Ulster Scot hurdage even though they were Anglo(-Norman)-Irish.

youve been so tough lately for a country who hasnt done much

It is hypocritical, but at the same time people do have more of a right because what goes on in DC does impact others.

So as much as it pisses me off sometimes, I can kind of understand why Leafs and Europeans bitch about shit.

What makes you relevant at the moment?

It's about to kick off again and Lemmy is dead so he can't restrain it.

None of them, I could care less. Im from a nyc firefighter family and I dont think even my grandpa cares at this point

>Russian calling other people mongrels

love u senpai

>Brit doesn't like the IRA
Hmmm. Get fucked you limey buck toothed cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

that our president was sitting at dinner with the president of china while 60 tomahawks were launched. only after they already were launching he gave notifications. we take damage but we will never stop giving a flying shit what anyone has to say about it. you just babble.

Your right but its still annoying as fuck especially when niggers like trevor noah and john oliver get tv deals

>Celtic football club
are you high lad?

>reee why don't you support a group that murdered british children in bomb attacks
And yet yanks are still asshurt over 911
>launched 60 missiles AFTER warning russia not to get mad at you, and got fucking steamrolled by china out of your isolationist tariff nonsense, meanwhile the president of China actually visited the house of commons

>upside down stars and bars

you better fix that and take a picture proving that you fixed it

Yeah fuck them, I want them fed feet first to a wood chipper.

>Implying I made the video
Wew. Fuck off brit faggot. You're as bad as the Jews. You've always been under the rule of tyrants. Ever wonder why you can't own a rifle, faggot?

Damn you sure showed him.

I support the bongs, the potato niggers ruined this country,

Support The Republic.
KEEP BRITS OUT

>Why do you oppose invaders!??!
BOSTON HARBOR! FUCK BRITS! RED COATS MUST DIE!

ethno-nationialism, so majority ethnic Irish people should be in Ireland, majority Anglo-Saxons should be shipped back to England or Wales

>yanking sharing celtic
can't make this up

Because our country isn't riddled with niggers and crime? Because I am safe here?

ahahahahaha yea yea yea yea. you know nothing monkey. there were contacts via cables to see if they knew about the chemical use and they played the "huh what of course not" card. THEN we let the know gtfo because the payload is coming through. AND that was already too late for anyone to even mobilize. you are a monkey and just babble. and china lolss that steel economy meme went to shit now chinaman came to see trump to iron it out. keep babbling monkey barker.

FUCK BRITS

no but seriously..fuck brits is right. for the purpose of not honestly giving a flying shit about none of you.

At the time of the boston tea party you all literally were british. The irish are basically british. There is no reason they should be independent, they need us

Suit yourself mate, if you get angry potatos blowing up in your face again in addition to muslims then you've no one to blame 'cept yourself.

>>yanking
I'm Irish you filthy cunt. Stay in your own Muslim filled shithole. You are the original America. Sticking your nose in other peoples business. Stay the fuck out of my COUNTRY FAGGOT. You wonder why America is the global police!? THEY LEARNED IT FROM YOU KIKES!

>Voted remain
>Posts threads actively encouraging insufferable plastic paddies to scream autistically
You're on thin ice right now lad

Fuck off, Papist.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
>The Saint Patrick's Battalion (Spanish: Batallón de San Patricio), formed and led by John Riley, was a unit of 175 to several hundred immigrants (accounts vary) and expatriates of European descent who fought as part of the Mexican Army against the United States in the Mexican–American War of 1846–8. Most of the battalion's members had deserted or defected from the United States Army.
>In all, fifty Saint Patrick's battalion members were officially executed by the U.S. Army. Collectively, this was the largest mass execution in United States history

>Americans who do you support in the Northern Irish conflict?

The who and what now? Literally, America is #1. We really don't care about other countries.

>isn't riddled with niggers and crime?
Top fucking kek. Islamic state by 2050.
express.co.uk/news/uk/568188/Christianity-to-be-a-minority-religion-in-Britain-by-2050

That's a men who's not afraid of being labeled.

>I state facts
>you present me with a barely legible stream of verbal piss where between braindead insults and poor use of punctuation come up with conspiracy theories on the fly about what "really" happened because America and fucking donald trump are literal mary sues
I'll add another positive to my country, a non brainwashed population

Always support the Irish.
Erin go bragh.

its like the Israel/Palestine thing but with potatoniggers. Except they stopped bombing each other. And its mostly over now

You're a foreigner memeing about a conflict you have no idea about, no one needs to hear your inane thoughts on it
Literally the few words in your post were full tard

the map looks better if northern ireland were to unite with ireland so i support that

So potato niggers are fighting/bombing each other?

Why?

Dude, he just has autism.

>using future projections when this is the present for the USA

This. Stop the sectarian division and unite against the Jews, pakis and nuggets

WE DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU, YOU FAGGOT. REVOLUTIONARY WAR HAPPENED FOR A REASON. GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTT.

tfw no Eureka flag

The Jews

>hasn't done much
>singlehandedly toppled globalism in Europe

Niggers/=/muslims. They're crime ridden, but we don't have daily Allahu Akbars here.
>Le British parliment :^)

Oh dear, a pissed off Brit talking out of his ass.
Never seen that before.

But as stated: It's your own call, your own consequence.
If you want to fuck yourself over like that then you will, regardless of what you hope to accomplish.

>americans revolt because they aren't represented and are controlled by a parliament thousands of miles away
>this is the exact same as paddies across a small stream who we bend over backwards to appease so they don't sperg out

youtube.com/watch?v=TPPBg62b6AU

Anglos are trying to liberate you from the cuckoldry of cultural Marxism, toothpaste.

who are you again? hahahaha you are nothing but a babbling larper. you will do nothing personally nor as a country but talk. you probably have some mummy boy problem like asthma and can only cry on the internet

Damn, I want to be a member of that club.

Unionists.

Neither do we? The last terror attack before london was 7/7
You have had more casualties from islamic terror than our county has

You're the bastard son's of Britain and Eire, and nobody wants you.

It's a shame the boundary commission didn't fuck your state over like what was intended

You do realize that the American Revolutionary War was the 2nd English Civil War, right? The only relevant "Irish" soldiers in that war were Ulster Scot hillbillies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmokIGGvSrw

Oy begorrah! Never forget the millions that died in the famine! Your ancestors! They did this to us go-uys. Their Naz-Imperialism must not be allowed to be left standing.

I support a Unified Independent and Catholic Ireland. I also support England and Wales and hope they can stop bitching about letting Ireland unite cause ultimately it's just more white on white infighting.

>Hmm, how do we protect this minority without escalating the situation
>"Just feck off ya Brit eejits heh"
I wonder how Whitehall ever got on without genius minds like yours shining a light in a dark? Blow off already.

>The last terror attack before london was 7/7
Are you fucking daft?
cnbc.com/2017/03/22/scenes-from-the-uk-parliament-attack.html

Are you legit on the spectrum or has US education fallen again?

who??? you?? the UK?? hahahahaha yes, yes. just like scotland is gunna pop you like a pimple off them. youll be importing plastic chinese shopping bags in no time.

>The who and what now? Literally, America is #1. We really don't care about other countries.
What the fuck are you on about ? for decades your country interfered with Irish / UK affairs, obsessively in fact, promoting & funding terrorism, funding the murder of innocent people in the UK with car bombs, maybe teach your countrymen to mind their own business in future.

It isn't about the Irish, it's about the dirty brits imposing Tyranny on anyone they can.

>I'm Irish

>before london
parliament is in london, please get basic knowledge of geography before entering political discussion

English here. We should give Norther Ireland back to the Irish.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTJaBT9Pql0

im no questions asked better than you. you are an asthmatic sperg mummys babby. you will continue to bark. you are a joke.

The Republic of Ireland, the north seem like cucks to me. Same with Canada and any other country that worships a foreign queen.

Not even close, the Bible Belt is called that for a reason.

Church attendance in the US is pretty damn good compared to Europe.

Honestly fedorafaggots are a bigger issue than Muzzies....for now.

I support ethnic purity and homogeneity for all. It is something I, my land, and my "peoples" have had taken from them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dupw2pH3oes

Brits are brits. You're all scum. A muslim is a muslim no matter where he is. Sand nigger.

Sure thing pal, you're great, you're the best buddy. Go ahead and take the last (you), you deserve it!

The Irish would do just the same if they had the means. Hell, you terrorist cunts were teaming up with the PLO and Gaddhafi.

thank you.

Ah yes, the bible belt, and it's population of about 7 people compared to the cities overrun by niggers and jews.